Production Budget: $180 million

>Production Budget: $180 million
>Box Office Gross: $46,582,405

When did Hollywood become so irrelevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Tarzan_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=9GXytZQ6pg4
youtube.com/watch?v=NG-Z6-nFQBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Millenials are too lazy to leave the house and they're killing movies

Recommend me a movie about somebody surviving a horrifying situation with limited resources. Image example, but also a movie like Shallows works.

While they're not exactly top tier quality they're usually good popcorn flicks where it's interesting to see how they use what few means they have to survive.

the audience has no obligation to keep the industry alive. Its up to the industry to adapt to an audience changing its preferences

I was interested until I saw the preview of him fighting a Gorilla. No. That is not watchable and I don't give a fuck.

Blind Items were saying that film was going to fucking tank. That's what happens when you throw Literally Who actors at the silver screen and make them play fight with the air and jump around green screens.

idk Castaway

seeing a movie with someone costs $30. i could get really drunk of $30. Have a nice meal and drink for $30. I could save it because I'm barely getting by and watch shit on youtube or stream movies like a sane person.

When they decided to spend $180 million on pieces of shit like a gritty, live action fucking Tarzan.

It's not Disney. No dice.

BFG was and that did even worse

>180 (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY) million United States dollars for a 1 to 2 hour collection of images with audio

why is movie making so inefficient with money?

>spent 1 million dollareedoos on a cgi torso alone

Well done, [director name]

This movie is out?

It's their own damn fault for making a fucking tarzan movie. It's not the 1930's, no one gives a shit about tarzan

The Grey

Because it's a Jewish money laundering racket

They probably thought they could fool the audience who went to see the jungle book into thinking this was another Disney live action remake.

They probably laughed at that geico commercial and thought "fuck it, let's burn $200 thousand"

What are you pieces of shit whining about??

This movie (great or piece of shit? idk bc I havent seen it) came out a week ago and has made 65 million dollars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Tarzan_(film)

Fuck this thread of lies

I hope Hollywood dies soon so a new resurgence of high quality movies come out

it's not modern tech and millennials killing movies, they're killing themselves with tired, lazy ideas.

STOP GASSING ME GOY!

>When did Hollywood become so irrelevant?

When they decided people would be willing to pay to see shit like Tarzan and The Lone Ranger.

Hollywood became irrelevant when they gassed the white directors.

Because it's fucking Tarzan, in 2016. No one has gives a fuck about Tarzan, think of something original.

ORIGINAL?

BUT WE WOULD HAVE TO HIRE REAL WRITERS GOY!

US JE- WHITE PEOPLE JUST DON'T HAVE THE IMAGINATION!

DON'T SHOAH US!

original movies also do bad at the box office so whats your point

the nice guys just bombed too

Is that why movie studios/theaters are making those "Thank you for coming to the movies" videos that play right before the movie starts?

Is the movie industry dying?

Because rotten tomatoes says everything sucks now so what's the point.

Wow, his face is very unfortunate.

He'd look okay bald.

However

There was nothing wrong with the animated movie that's why

Deadpool and Zootopia overperformed way above expectations. All the remake shit and mainstream superhero stuff underperformed or bombed. Seems like people are still more than willing to go see movies, they just aren't interested in 90% of the shit that Hollywood puts out anymore.

Why are neckbeards so butthurt about Jews all the time? Is it a jealousy thing?

t. jew

youtube.com/watch?v=9GXytZQ6pg4
too racist, it flopped cuz it's 2016

>When did Hollywood become so irrelevant?

t. neckbeard

I see it, but the thinning hair look is not doing wonders for him.

>Nice guys bombed

n-no...

But you have to at least make money

The Shallows sucked. Hush was so boring, I deleted after 10 minutes.

>looks guys they only made half of their return so it's fine

About fucking time people did this.

A man can beat a gorilla if he uses the gorilla's weight against him. Fucking idiot

>implying this wasn't created as Hollywood "loss"
>implying this isn't another Gods of Egypt

c'mon OP

But deadpool was shit

good. fuck jewywood

After noticing that every movie I've liked in the last few years is a small budget movie with none fo that WOAH DUDE ACTION ARRGGHHH CGI shit I've decided to never pay for a hollywood blockbuster again until they get good again

Green Room was mad good

127 Hours.

Serious fucking question i enjoy trash movies, is this a good one time watch?
yours sincerely, a fat neckbeard.

Anyone else feel like every director is trying to use Christoph Waltz the way Tarrantino does? Or since Waltz made it to Hollywood he stuck to one style. I remember him in that circus movie with Robert Patterson he acted differently and it was overall a good performance.

I'm hoping it finds a new life on Streaming. I saw it in theaters but it wasn't really a cinematic experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG-Z6-nFQBo

he gets his ass beat by the gorilla, fyi

I heard it's a politically correct SJW shitpile full of bad CGI.

Superior Tarzan flick coming thru.

>There will never be a Nice Guys sequel

Why would they create a loss?

Redbull me

There's only one good Tarzan movie.

>Oh no, why won't people watch "Yet another fucking remake of an iconic movie you've watched 5 dozen different versions of already". Cinema is dying and it's the viewer's fault!

If hollywood jews are so smart why can they no longer make original films that are profitable?

>Hollywood jews refuse to find new concept
>Only make cape shit and remakes with no regard for the future
>Hollywood collapses

Honestly it's for the best. It's the #1 jew dominated industry and will severely hurt them if it goes away.

Its fucking tarzan. Tarzan is lame as fuck.

It's funny because it's true. The closest it's ever gotten to not being lame was with George of the Jungle, and that was a parody of Tarzan.

thats like fucking awesome to watch... a man vs a gorilla, are you an idiot?

The Disney one was a box office success back in the day, faggot.

BFG isn't Disney moron

Dubs confirm smellz

Shit bait

You heard correctly.

That was back in the day nigger. Kids had lower expectations. Take off the nastolgia glasses.

what I don't get is why movie studios do experimental films when they have nothing but do the same blockbuster movie when they have money

so does he have a cg filter over his body for the entire movie?

Why did this tarzan shit get made? Was there some kind of "buzz" i missed? Who the fuck wanted this terrible movie?

Really I read clickbait titles saying it was rayciss but I feel like that's expected for every film these days

People didn't go see that for Tarzan. They went for Phil Collins.

You've seen You're next I assume?