TFW you've been wasting years on end posting on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW you've been wasting years on end posting on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW can't even remember what I've accomplished in all of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and now working on wasting 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

No

>2012
Newfag.

>crocodile tears

hmmm

Same. I'm trying to get a shitty minimum wagecuck job so i can try to crawl out of this hole.

yes

I've been on Sup Forums longer but not all day like i have for the last few years. where has the time gone.

go to /r9k m8 you are welcome there

answer this , fucking liar

I don't want my bad habits to be reinforced. I want to change for the better.

>tfw spent the past 7 years shitposting on Sup Forums but have turned myself into a near Chad with a good job in that time period

Yeah fuck society and people they're all cancer

It wasn't a question though, how am I suppose to answer it?

No user. We are the cancer.

Life wasn't meant to be wasted on Sup Forums. This isn't right, none of this is right.

ok

whyyyy doooo youuuu havvvveee aaaa picccc wiiiiittthhhh aaaaaa crocodile crying? it implies you are lying and just SHITPOSTING!

It's a crocodile from a videogame.

join a job agency and apply through them, it's the best way I think

This is the ultimate redpill

Real people and "productivity" are a waste of time

No user, the red pill is that posting on Sup Forums is for retards and that you're wasting that best years of your youth talking to literal morons, underaged or people pretending to be morons/underaged.

You are wasting time. You will never get back. Talking to complete imbeciles. Doing anything else is more productive, at least you'd be learning something and experiencing something.

>You are wasting time. You will never get back. Talking to complete imbeciles.
like you

I meant like you actually.

You are the nihlistic retard I was referencing actually.
>Le nothing is worth it dude! fuk society maaan

I don't know why I keep wasting time talking to people who are as subhuman as you.

Sounds gay

Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4

>le everything sucks
>Nothing matters duuude

This is retarded. How do you """people"""" live like this? Are you just depressed every single day if you actually believe this?

What's even the point of living then why not just hang yourself and let other people enjoy their lives?

I feel as if you know life is meaningless and you're just shitposting

Your life is meaningless yes. it would probably be a good thing if you were killed, we would be able to save resources to better society.

Actually everything is great, but nothing matters. Life is irrelevant, we're just dust in space.

Wow that's really deep

Did you turn 15 years old this weekend? Happy belated birthday. What were your gifts?

Fuck this retarded board, I can't believe I actually spend my time and thoughts dealing with you absolute losers

I live to exhaust resources from society. Society is shit and I want all people to suffer and die

wow dude did your mom ground you again?

Your only really exhausting her resources desu.

Getting my neetbux and food paid for by fucking retards trying to be """"productive""""

But your mom pays for you

You shouldn't call your mom a retard.

What part of "people are worthless" don't you understand? You think there are exceptions?

that's very insightful.

Why are you so mad? Stop having a crisis and go do whatever you want bro.

I regret wasting my time here. I wasted a lot of time I will never, ever get back.

Lol faggot

kys loser