My girlfriend and I are into some heavy shit and she wants me to fuck her unconscious body...

My girlfriend and I are into some heavy shit and she wants me to fuck her unconscious body. We tried loading her up on booze. But it wasn't what she wanted. She just can't drink enough to pass out.

Roofies are no go cause I'm not asking my drug hookup for those even if did have them.

Friend suggested ketamine... never used it but it seems like it's more of dissociative high rather than a knock me out fuck me daddy powder.

I've got enough benzos, but i'm not sure how much she should take or how much she should drink on it.

Any date rapists out there want to help out a sexually deviant couple?

Try eyedrops.
Put a few in a beverage and it works as a slightly stronger Roofie. 7-8 drops, depending on the size of the drink. Any more and you get sick chick thats no good for dick

why not some sleeping pills, try over the counter stuff, or she could go to doc and complain about insomnia

Try Nyquil.

Gonna have to look that up a bit. Seems like that could go south quick.

That's the plan long term. Both of us are going to go to a doctor complaining about insomnia. One of us will hopefully get some knock out juice.

but she is intent on having it now. And i don't blame her. she's been talking about it for months now.

I could also just punch her in the face. but I'm kind of hoping for not that.

I have quite a few xanax. I'm just not sure if it would do the trick or how much to give her inc ombination with the booze.

or if they're is a better option, besides not sticking my dick in crazy. cause imma gonna

Medfag here. Use ketamine. Field surgeons use it for the same reason you should - it doesn't depress breathing. Most of the other shit you've listed, there's a fine line between knockout and death, and even skirting that line she could simply choke without the drugs themselves killing her. Stick to the special K, it's way safer for what you guys want. Add GHB or something for amnesia and it's basically the raep you guys want.

yo yo, we tried loading up on booze and also alcohol, and i am OP, and i am like totally going there, like a hardcore subterranean bro of these days, these hours.

Xanax maybe? Also, I don't think she's your gf.

wat

I use the term girlfriend more loosely than others. Shes a girl that I see regularly and fuck and have fun with.

I have easy access to xanax. I just want to know how much to give her in combination with booze.

Its my personal stash and I'd be disappointed if she was just kind of "out if it" rather than being unconscious.

My ex would get spun out on crystal and let me do anything..I would have her kneel in front of me, hold my cock in her mouth and look me in the eye as I pissed down her throat. I had never seen anyone swallow piss, let alone a whole load.

We dont talk much these days.

A brick to the back of the head has always worked for me.

Has someone suggested chloroform?

I have a very similar story. Except alcohol and xanax. Like 5mg or something and a few drinks. Not passed out like OP is shooting for, but in and out.

I was drunk and decided I'd piss on her a little bit. she woke up after the third burst of piss. all she said is "Are you peeing on me. Eh thats fiiiine".

Then I stood over her head and asked if it was stil fine and pissed one her head. she just kind of opened her mouth and started drinking it and i started aiming for it.

I don't know if she remembers or not, but I have never brought it up as she's refused to do piss play every other time after

Yes the chloroform. The fine line between "This gave me a mild headache you dick" and "I am dead you dick".

Well when your discussing methods for erotic suffocation thats usually the overall concern.

maker her sign an affidavit in case of accidental death. Thats kinda kinky actually.

i am this OP, i am going down the dumpz, yo, i am going down the dumpz, i am hardcorn

>could go south quick

You are literally asking about what drugs to knock out your girl and rape her unconscious body.

Also she probably set up a camera and is framing you.

Snort some Xanax and drink. Will be passed out in an hour or so

Xanax is nearly impossible to OD on. Ketamine will make her trip the fuck out. Too much would be awful. You give shitty advice, go back to med school.

OP, your best bet is the xanax, a few drinks(not too many), and nyquil. Maybe some melatonin, too. Like 5 - 8mg of the xanax. Lots of DPH. She's gonna feel shitty in the morning so have weed ready.

Or heroin. Just a little bit of heroin she'll be out cold her first time. she'll love it.

Source:lots of drugs in the past 10 years

Except xanax is not water soluble and snorting it literally does nothing. How are you and all your friends this retarded?

This. If anything it's placebo. Some people are genuinely retarded.

the benzos will work with a few beers.

Yeah, I had her make several written agreements that aren't properly noterized so i'll probbaly go to ass fuck prison

Pretty much. Doesn't mean you can't do something dangerous as safely as possible.

That would be a neat trick. Wouldn't even be mad.

Good thing we've only done it once, sorry for being retarded. Thanks user

That's why I was worried about the ketamine. I don't want her to freak out just to be asleep.

How much is few? like 3 drinks? then like 5 or 6 blue footballs on top of her booze.

Former heroine addict, forgot to mention that. But I guess it fits huh?

Amateur anesthesiologist here
Using benzos like xanax is the way to go here. Make damn sure you don't combine them with alcohol, a large dose of alprazolam and even a shot of liquor and you'll enter respiratory depression immediately. But if benzos are all you're taking, good luck overdosing. Easily confirmed on google. 8-12mg xanax is overkill but about what I'd use for this. It also acts fast and ruins memory even if they do wake up.

"Roofies" are actually a benzodiazepine, albeit a fucking strong one.

Saying ketamine is safer than benzos and that mixing it with GHB is at all a good idea is retarded

By "medfag" I assume you mean "freshman undergrad doctor wannabe"

Don't give her alcohol and xanax together idiot. Enough xanax and she'll pass out quite safely.

i don't remember how many mg the blue footballs are. but like 4 - 6 mg will be plenty. just a couple of drinks. the secret ingredient here is gonna be the DPH, it's safe, and should actually have her sleeping with the bars. I'm a skinny dude and i've had 8mg and fifteen shots of whiskey with a bunch of my friends, we all stayed up for hours. you don't need too much of that stuff. the DPH/xanax is gonna do the trick. when i used to go through heroin withdrawals that would be the only thing to get me to sleep, i'd put myself into a coma for days. just a few drinks for good measure.

when combining drugs, more often than not, it is: drug A * drug B. not drug A + drug B. so you need less of them. so be careful. but with these you'll be safe.

just make a habit of googling drugs extensively before using them, and always checking pill report, erowid, etc.

>"Girlfriend" WANTS to be knocked out, It's for consensual sex i swear!!!

>8 my xanax and fifteen shots of whiskey
>stayed up for a few hours

You fucking moron

literally every weekend for a year or two:
>2mg xanax
>10+ shots
>probably some cocaine

i'm not defending the things i did as a teenager, i'm just saying xanax and alcohol are not guarantees to knock her out.

a couple shots won't do shit

I believe 10 shots and 2mg xanax would be possible to remember. But with a huge tolerance to pure etizolam powder back in the day with 20mg in me just to function two shots would completely wreck the shit out of me

>a large dose of alprazolam and even a shot of liquor and you'll enter respiratory depression immediately

I mean you're not wrong. It is dangerous for the exact reasons you described. But you're not likely to just keel over and die. The risk is still there, but it's not even in the same state as 100%. People take bars of xanax like candy and go to bars and fuck the town up all day every day.

I had trouble even finding the amount of xanax/alcohol related deaths. So I can't imagine we're even taking like 30k a year.

It's like, yes smoking is really bad for you. The risk is death. But similarly there are tons of people outside smoking right now not dying.

That said, OP if you have the xanax to spare just give her extra xanax rather than having her drink alcohol. She'll be fine realistically either way, but this removes the chance completley that she'll need an ambulance.

It's like, sure if you fuck a girl without a condom once you probably won't get herpes. But shouldn't you just remove all that risk and just not fuck diseased prostitutes at all?

Not even a good attempt at getting OP to kill his gf.

>has no first hand experience

xanax is actually stronger than roofies, despite what people think. Just shove like 10 in her face. problem solved OP.

No booze. Trying to conserve 6 pills (worth less than $20) and boost the effects with booze is just not worth the risk vs reward. sure she probably won't die and you'll have saved 16 bucks or whatever.

But if she does die, it'll be because you thought her life was worth less than a good a good meal. Plus if it's your xanax and she dies, good luck proving that you didn't give it to her.

Wrongful death, distributing scheduled drugs. All for $16 bucks? Fuck that. Feed her more pills and less alcy

I gave your mom some first hand experience.

she won't even remember it..

Maybe. Can't imagine OP would give a shit about wanting to not use ketamine tho. If all you want to do is have a fun forget me fuck session with a broad... save for roofies you can't beat ketamine.

Part of me wants to believe OP because of that. Ketamine does fuck with your sense of self and that can be pretty fucked for a lot of people.

OP. Give that fat bitch like 10 pills to be sure and some weed. she'll be yours for the taking.

I AM THE OP I AM UNDERGROUND I AM HARDCORE WITH DRUGS AND ONE DAY EDGY GUY.

She won't have to it. Sore asshole will be a dead giveaway. But honestly she probably just gets off on the idea that he could have rather than did. OP could probably knock that bitch out and go play 8 hours of LOL and just tell her it was some real good dead pillow sex.

Make her this and post results

no alcy op. Just lots of benzo. if she still awake she won't remember anyway. just give her like 15mg tie that bitch down to the bed and even she do move a bit who cares. get yours op
get yours

Get some tremadol. I can get it for like 4 bucks a pill and it knocks me the fuck out. I usually use it when I'm coming down from coke or acid, even adderall when I know I need sleep for a test or something. Shit works

Nevermind, don't use tremadol. I'm just understanding that you want her completely unconscious, and tremadol won't do that, just put her to sleep but she'd probably wake up when you start fucking her