Shameless

Is Fiona someone you could bring home to mum?

Shes married to the creator of mr robit

Id flaunt her

your fly's down, Fiona.

Yes she's a nice girl but she's a whoer, don't bring her around your friends and brothers unless you're positive she can keep her legs closed.

fiona is perfect girl

My mother is dead and I live alone

what made her such a ho?

judaism

i bring her home to suck my big stiff dong (so sexy)!

this slut got sum hips

She'd make a good impression but she's a whore who doesn't know how to live a normal life. She thrives on chaos and drama because that's all she knows. She'd make you miserable.

Implying I can't reform her into a nice Christian girl

Fuck yeah, I love skelly chicks with hips

>its a sex episode

like every episode

Fiona is someone whose mom I could come in

How does this happen

Judaism

i bet hes a
god
DAMN
JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>you can see her shaved pubes

She has had worse.

She's not a slut

Why is this actress wasting her golden years being on a shit show no one watches?

Shameless used to be really good. It's definitely gone downhill the last 2 seasons. The worst episode of Shameless is still pretty good though.

Debating on watching it just because she's so hot, wasn't she a singer first though?

i hope she shows her pusy lips on the show
showtime shows tranny penis but dont show claire danes or emmy rossum or eva green pusy? network run by homos!

She's topless on the show a lot if that helps.

because after Phantom of the Opera no one wanted to hire her but her husband - Comet is pretty good - and Shameless, which, btw (),
is still as good as it was the first season, it's your interest in it that has faded. however, having said that, the season with Frank dying of liver failure is probably the best. that epic final episode is amazing. but the ones after are pretty entertaining, too.

> after Phantom of the Opera no one wanted to hire her
was she shit or something?

i don't know why but she looks like she probably keeps a nice full bush and just stuffs it in her man's face while sitting on it grabbing his balls with a vicelike grip taunting him not cum like the little bitch he is because momma hasn't cum yet and no one cums before mamma.

i really don't know why. she was hired for a summer blockbuster or two that bombed. Poseidon and another one, The Day After Tomorrow, and just didn't show much range or wasn't bankable as a female co-lead, i guess. Shameless is not a bad show and i've been impressed with her in a way i wasn't with any of her previous jobs. if there's any fault in her acting is that it's a bit too stage acting and not really film acting. at times, a bit too exaggerated with little nuance.

MOOOMMYYY

Considering the quality of women I've brought home to mom i'd say yeah why not

whew

That's Counting Crows faggot. Primo bf material. Colorblind gets them wet.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

uk version had better slags

american version too unreal

>its a huge slut episode