Pedophile Hate Thread

Pedophile Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you hate yourself op

trumpanzees are worse.

Hate sexual abuser's/offenders. There are so many paedophiles that never act on there urges and never want to.

>Implying i am a pedo.

Fuck off.

slow day, JIDF?

I hope nobody posts cp in here... That would be awful

I get really bored of all the mainstream pedo raging
Don't be boring us all with it here /op/

Inb4 someone calls me a pedo - i can't stand to be around kids let alone fuck one of them

> There are so many paedophiles that never act on there urges and never want to.

But it still could happen you never know.

Reported

13-16

I hope no more pics get in here

>those tabs tho

>Gender fluid support
>Prostate massager
>9GAG

Nice tabs and bookmarks, though.

Newfags

its b8, m8

>Girlfriend ASMR
lost

I just finished watching Hard Candy, fuck em all to death

18+

Fuckin saved! Funniest shit I've seen all day.

>took the bait about taking the bait
>being this new

please seed

holy shit lol how new r u

My first girlfriend and still current girlfriend was 11 at the time she is 18 now and im 23 we did stuff when i was 16 does that make me a pedo?

this pic been tossed around more than my ex lmao

I've said this before and I'll say it again: pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children.

Some of the cases she talks about here are not incidents of pedophilia but rather hebephilia or ephebophilia (an attraction to children on the cusp of/in the midst of puberty and attraction to children just out of puberty). In some cases, it's even teleiophilia (attraction to sexually mature children - ie: 16/17 year olds).

It actually makes biological sense to be an ephebophile or a teleiophile. You would want to have the youngest sexually mature mate possible in order to ensure the success of your genes. There is no biological justification for pedophilia.

The point I'm trying to make is that there's a huge difference between having sex with a 4 year old and a 17 year old. Should we really be lumping these two groups of people together? Neither one of them is right by any societal standards, but I'd argue that one of them at least has a biological and evolutionary basis.

Edit: And yes, I know that she's not making an argument about age - but it's bound to come up in discussion and it's a very important distinction to recognize the difference between a true mental illness and not realizing that she was actually 17 instead of 18. The media (news especially) is constantly mislabeling these people.

That won't do anything. It'll be deleted soon

you're gonna get banned even if she's of age

mods dont know

Kek, time to buy yourself prostate massager on Ebay faggot.

Your tabs in your browser, muhaha. Fapping idiot.

we're going to fucking jail

>took the b8 about an user taking the b8 to another b8

Yo WTF?
Holy shit ahahahahahahah you're the pathetic sjw moralfag thats killing Sup Forums. If you going to act butthurt and report to durr FBI atleast close your cringy tabs fucking moralfag. kys

Stay out of my Sup Forums

>even if she's of age

MODS MODS MODS

relax, its b8

How to make a pedo thread without being banned

Also she looks really young tbh she gets pulled over for it outside of our small town

>Took the bait of another bait taking bait of the original bait

No that makes you a hebephile

being on this many levels of irony

>took the b8 about taking b8 to another b8 with another b8
>also b8ception

7 P R O X I E S
P
R
O
X
I
E
S

Being this new

>let the bait chain end

master b8r

probly fake

For sharing our corporate profiles in light of the new year, welcome all.

kill yourself. It'll be better for humanity

>tfw masutb8ing to all this b8

How can I scan this while I already am on a mobile phone?

>Madden 2004 Cheats
>Prostate massager

in front of a mirror and timestamp it please

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE

cp?

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're all sick in the head

How did you edit?

>barely veiled cp request

my sides

you might actually be retarded

The fuck

Meh dick

click the button beside your post you fucking newfag

install gentoo

what? it was tasteful

Serious question. Where did you dig up this copypasta?

OK but itgivez the options report post, hide post and delete post. :^(

Hi

Damn....

How to request CP without getting banned

Just start a new thread asking for pics of nude underage girls and post an example

and it worked

Not yet it seems

Why start a thread when you can activate Chris Hanson

this kind?

>he didn't see the posts

Wat?

you didn't finish registering your account

Go on..

i love that movie.

I swear this thread will get deleted soon

bumppsss

Same applies to hating gays...why care what other people do with their genitals unless you want those genitals to be used on you.

except pedophiles fuck people that cannot consent... not at all a good comparison

this
op is a gay pedo nigger confirmed

>2016
>still not registering your account

ur l8 m8

It is wrong to want to fuck kids so fuck off being gay however is okay.