Ask a sissy cuck who is going to be turned out all weekend anything

Ask a sissy cuck who is going to be turned out all weekend anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01GJT8264/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_H72yybTKW6FSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you shave off all body hair?

what does ''turned out all weekend'' means?

It means used like in the picture by all my mistress and bulls friends.

Not all, I will be hooded and dressed in vinyl head to toe. My hole and sissy clit are shaved though.

chastity?

Can you ask your mistress to tie a ribbon on your clit. I mean you won't use it and it will be pretty

Yes, the goal is to finalize my sissyfication by giving me my first anal orgasm.

That's not a bad idea, I will see what she says.

just make sure you swallow anything you leak i guess

I am sure that will happen. I already have to eat every orgasm I make anyway.

You deserve death.

Yummy just how much of a slut will your mistress make you.

Very slutty, both holes are open. They will have the option of fucking my face or my sissy pussy. Cum wherever they want.

do you have a chastity cage?

pics of you locked up?

so what are your limits. what is that one line you won't cross?

I do have a chastity belt but no pics of me in it, sorry :(

pleeeeeeeeeeeease take one.

or at least tell me which cage you are locked in

No blood, no scat, no kids, no permanent marks unless from my mistress. A cum dump has few rights and limits.

So lets say she decided to buy a big trained doggy you would keep him company

If she really wanted maybe. She has no interest in animals though.

How many guys do you think you'll have to take this weekend?

It's a cheap one from amazon by happy go

Happygo Male Chastity Device Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring S Size Virginity Lock Chastity Belt Adult Game Sex Toy (1.96 inch/ 5.0cm) amazon.com/dp/B01GJT8264/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_H72yybTKW6FSB

I know her bull and two other guys for sure. She will be posting on craigslist as well.

so how much herpes do you have?

does she peg you?

None, the 3 guys are all clean and tested, anyone from CL will have to wear a condom. Would be hotter if they didn't, but safety first.

Yes, at least once a week.

what's the biggest you've taken?

4 fingers.... we can't quite get the whole hand. Any time we try to go past 4 fingers she says it hurts her hand. I would love her fist to make it all the way in and gape my pussy.

Got any pics fam. Need some reference here

Nothing you would really enjoy seeing... I don't have any pics of me dressed up.

how did it get this bad fam? are your parents dead?

"pussy" HAH! you dont have one, no matter what you desire

That is true. Just have to make the best of what I got.

1) Is the bull black or white?
2) What city/metro area?

1) Bull is white
2) Omaha

here's my gift to my xmas gf, which is is locking on my dick so i cant fap anymore : /

eating her pussy from now on will be my only "sex"

then be honest with yourself and call it what it is, jeez.

If you are lucky maybe she will peg you.

Whose idea was it, yours or hers?

meh, Still be worth it. I'm sure you're cute without =P

Both. She loves to dominate and humiliate me and I love serving her and servicing dominant men.

What about the whole sissification/cuck thing? Who first suggested it?

Was the mistress initially your girlfriend and you slowly transformed? Or did you meet the mistress for the primary purpose of being humiliated.

I did. She doesn't go for the whole sissyfication thing... She doesn't put me in makeup or a wig. She does make me wear panties. She likes me dressed in vinyl / latex for play time.

Started vanilla and we both are sexually adventurous and it took off from there.

How many times has she cucked you?

Do you guys still have regular sex sometimes or are you a complete cuck now?

With her bull? Too many to count. She loves to fuck him because he is very thick and she loves that I will clean his cock and suck the cum out of her when he is done.

Yes we still have regular sex. Often though she likes to make fun of me and tell me how she can barely feel it and that's why she needs her bull, because my little dick can't satisfy her like his does. Regardless, everytime I cum in her I have to eat it out because she doesn't want her pussy dirty from sissy sperm.

here's mine, i wanted the pink, but my gf made me get clear so she can see my pathetic little dick struggle when she teases it. we're also getting a black one for when we do interracial cuckold or just roleplay

Can you cum with yours on? I can't from anal yet.

>my gf made me get clear so she can see my pathetic little dick struggle when she teases it

She sounds smart tbh

do you have a buttplug too?

I have an aneros which im allowed to use as much as i want as my gf likes me to be nice and ready for when she pegs me. and we're currently working on increasing the dildo size each month

Any pics of you?

does she ever make you fuck yourself with a dildo or let guys fuck your ass before?

she alwasy like to watch me fuck myself in attempt to cum, expecially when she has her stop watch on and i don't get another tru at it for weeks if I : /

sadly we havnt brought another male into our bed yet :(