WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UtyMckmKK10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would tie her up and use her. I would rape her from behind, pulling her hair as I fuck her tight asshole.

Her nudes

Wwyd?

I would hold her down the force my cock down her throat let her gag on it before starting to fuck her face. Until i finally pull out nd blow my load on her tits

More?

More

WWYD to my ex?

Would fuck her face and hold her down so her big eyes stare up at me, then cum all over her

pick one and let her have it /b

I would clamp her nipples to a device that allows me to deliver electric shocks...then tie her hands nd tell her everytime she disobeys ill shock her. I then tell her to suck my cock...when stops for breath i shock her...i tell her to go faster....everytime she gags she gets shocked....i tell her to swallow my cock...she fails nd gets shocked.....finally she obeys nd gets her face covered in load as i deliver one final shock

More

Would love to fuck that feminist bitch on the right. Hard in the ass first with no lube so she screams, then put it deep in her cunt and cum.

Tie left nd right up

Bend middle over infront of them nd slowly start to fuck her from behind just as she is about to cum i force my cock into her tight ass nd fuck it hard. When im done i cum on left nd rights face

More middle

nice - one of teh only ones i don't have info or more of, sorry user

use them?

Would love to take the one in the yellow. Have her give me a deep blow job...then lay her on her back put her legs over my shoulders nd fuck her pussy hard...watching her tits move then pull out nd cover those big tits in cum

Would love to fuck that girl in her one-piece. Fuck her ass hard while she eats out her friend. Then get the other one over to suck me off. Cum on the two of them.

>WWYD Thread

I'd stop making these faggot ass reddit threads on Sup Forums.

her name is laura

right

ww/b/d?

Bet she gives a good blow job.

Any more of just her?

Wwyd?

I'd keep her locked in a cage like a little fuck puppy. Make sure she keeps herself clean and use her regularly.

Would wrap her legs around my head nd eat her pussy until she cums

Moree

like any others?

youtu.be/UtyMckmKK10

wwyd

Mmm, I love her body, would love to fuck her pussy while groping those tits, then cum deep inside her.

Have anymore of left?

She isn't white.

Nope...

Would love to bend her over infront of a mirror nd watch her face as i slowly fuck her ass

maybe she'd give u this face

Wwyd

Would have her sit on my lap in a club nd slide my hand up her thigh nd slowly tease her clit nd finger her pussy

More

Would have her ride my cock while I played with those nice tits

Sodomite her

Would just make me spank her ass nd fuck it harder

Would make her gag on my cock until that makeup was running down her face

edit: wwyd

Wwyd to my niece

Would get her to suck my cock then have her ride me with her tits out nd bouncing

Then when im done get her to wrap her tits around my cock so i can cum on them

More

Tell her to go cry with her Hilary liberal friends.

shes bitchy so it would probably do her good. thats all i got of her bro

Bend her over nd spank her fat ass before spreading her cheeks nd fucking that ass

More

Now theres an ass to fuck

More

Take her to McDonald's and let her order off the full menu not just the dollar menu, she'll appreciate the class. I'd grunt, she'd scarf, as we made our way through the McFlavor. Then I'd cum in her McFlurry and leave before she got out of the bathroom.

Don't really like this girl all that much, nor do I really find her attractive, she just needs to be used and disciplined

Have her sit on my lap nd put a blanket over us. Pull down her tiny shorts nd slowly enter her little pussy then with my hand slowly tease her clit as we chat to others

More

Anyone?

I need booty pics

Have hher give me a blow job while i finger her tight little pussy. Then have her ride me reverse cowgirl style. When im done hold her hips down nd fill her with my load

More

wwyd?

Guys keep it Reply for Reply. We only have nd more man replying

wwyd

Leave her dressed then lift her against the wall nd push myself nd start to fuck her pussy hard nd deep..using a hand to choke her as she cums again. Finally letting her fall to her knees as i force my cock down her throat to cum

More

?

Choke her out...rape her...leave her

I'll take that ass and start spanking her, telling the fact that she is a bad bitch and she's going to take my cock and give me pleasure. Doggystyle and pull her hair back would be awesome, finishing i would take her face and cum all over

tell me there are nudes

No I wish. She's quite the tease

any feet pics?

why do some women think that beige is sexy? it just looks like dirty underwear.

I would eat that ass

More

Please more of her