Where find women like this?

>Daily reminder that white women are superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1486831090562.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1486831374629.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1488062086274.webm
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

United States

>Where find women like this?
A Certain park perhaps?

>that br slut
>white

BRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

W*ite women are boring sluts desu
t. conocedor

>white
>slut
What's the difference dude?

>Says Mexico

lmao. Your """"women""""" would literally suck dick to not get deported

savage

but diana zambrozuski is mixed lol

I have to agree with you, of all womens
the white one is the best.
maybe japanese too but i don't find pretty

>Illegals
>slut
What's the difference dude?

AYOOOO
WHERE THE WHYT WYMN AT

BRAAAAAAAAP
>oh my how pungent teehee!
shove face closer next time so you can get a real wiff!

Ah yes i.4cdn.org/gif/1486831090562.webm

WTF dude why.. what's your problem.

el haitiANO

You asked where to find women like that i.4cdn.org/gif/1486831374629.webm

>imagine being an haitian
>imagine being so black you eat dirt

Again wtf, you didn't show me where do find one
i don't want videos of slaves having fun.

>putting white women on a pedestal
>2017

i.4cdn.org/gif/1488062086274.webm

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

What type of women do you praise?
[fucking hate this 2016 BBC meme]

Latinas >>> White girls

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

jaja macaco

Cool you choose the sluttiest type of women [have more curves but you was spamming nigger shit].

>Tattoos
Urgh