Give me ONE SINGLE reason why I shouldn't move to Japan

Give me ONE SINGLE reason why I shouldn't move to Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12427571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll pollute the nation with Canadian.

that's a lovely image you got there

You would dishonour your ancestors who died in Nanjing.

Outside the 5% of japan's culture that leaks into the assholes of the west are just more japanese people like me

A bunch of work around the clock suicidal alcoholics who hate whitey and niggers

Can't you fucks stay in your own country? This is coming from a girl. Most of the whiteys that come to japan aren't attractive so we can't even use you for breeding and genetical reasons

Please help Japan's birth rates and give them many superior mixed race babies with hybrid vigor.

High taxes, but you're already used to that

Expat life kinda sucks.
>I'll find a Japanese qt
You won't. You'll find a westaboo 5/10, like I DID KILL ME NOW

No subtitles

you're a filthy weeaboo and nobody likes them not even japs
and that's just ONE (1) reason. there's these too

Because it won't be what you're hoping.

Because you can move to Vancouver and get the same effect for 1/10th the price.

I will impregnate a japanese girl just you wait

Because you have to learn japanese which is very hard for an English speaker to learn particularly the written language. You would also have to learn the culture and even then you're still white and people will treat you like a foreigner. Come to Australia you'll fit in better here.

but what about this int?
>strawpoll.me/12427571

damn i would breed that sumb bitch so hard, i would knock her up so hard, she would have to have a c-setion to get all the litter out of her before they her apart

there's something deeply perverted about jap women, they have this fucked up, misshaped degenerate face, a weak, sickly physique, but humanlike skin and they almost look proper White, like the bottom of the uncanny valley

fucking a nip is like fucking a gnome, while other chinks are just revolting subhuman mongoloid goblins, japs are really perverted, sick demihumans to satisfy the most disgusting fantasies of men

Those teeth though. Are braces not a thing over there?

I concur

Why did I know either a leaf or a German would be behind this thread

>Posts with Burgerflag

you don't know japanese

no, there is some cultural thing where fucked up teeth = youthfulness, so girls are not getting braces and it is disgusting as hell

What do Japanese women's feet smell like compared to other ethnic groups? That's the important question here.

Getting your foot in the door is very, very difficult. Most places looking for foreigners want you to already have a visa and those willing will probably want you to be experienced in IT (5+ years). English teaching is fine and all if you don't care about the low pay and go through a government program but those are decidedly short term and designed to not give you opportunities to stay when you're done.

Then there are all of the shitty parts of Japan that white people just have to endure. I'm guessing you know about those or wouldn't bother considering it but who knows with all of the trolling.

It's definitely possible and possibly rewarding for white people to find a place there, but it requires a lot of dedication and compromising, and more importantly luck. I tried and failed but maybe I'll give it another shot in a few years.

also pic related

Shut the fuck up you cancerous Burger.

forgot your proxy there

homosexual

Get ur fuckin feet of that table u minkey

Holy kek this!

>can't just you stay in your own country?
You first

You have to go back.

Only the kanji is truly hard and it mainly because there are so many
Spoken Japanese has a relatively intuitive structure and even if you do have trouble it's not like they'll burn you at the stake for poor grammar

Shitty gun laws.