Ask a foreign country a question and get it answered

Ask a foreign country a question and get it answered

I'll start. Russians is it true if i pee in -40°C, it will get frozen midair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide)
youtube.com/watch?v=7BhGWO01pIs
auroville.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it true you don't poo in the loo? We should have built toilets instead of railways

Not all of it will but some of the crystals will. Boiling water will freeze because the surface tension of water decreases as the temperature increases, which means it makes smaller drops which freeze more quickly than big ones.

Though in the time it takes you to pee at -40 the skin on your penis can seriously get damaged.

I'll answer for russia because I have done it. No, it doesnt freeze mid air

>Russians is it true if i pee in -40°C, it will get frozen midair?
No, not even close. It takes some time actually.

The railways you built are full of shit and unhygenic. the railway Indians built (konkan route) are clean and well maintained. What do we infer from this? Ang*los are full of shit

We invented railways you street shitting manlet.

Is the public defecation problem in India a Hindu thing, or do Muslims and Sikhs do it as well?

Is it true that people from Moscow hate people from Saint Petersburg, and vice-versa? And if it is true, why?

> WE
A tree fell in forest, no one heard

Sorry to interfere, but is this sort of unhygiene the railway's builder's fault?

ENOUGH!!!

We used to own you pajeet. We were your masters. Have some respect you street shitting monkey

>Is it true that people from Moscow hate people from Saint Petersburg, and vice-versa? And if it is true, why?
I'm not from Moscow or St. Petersburg but i would say not particularly. Moscow aka traffic jam the city is a huge center for migration, so muscovites hate everyone who moves there from smaller cities or ex-USSR. It's kind of a meme in russian internet.

who do you hate more:

the united states government or the people who elected the united states government?

You can get same effect even if -2 -3 centigrades

>Ask a third world/obscure country a question
>Get nearly indecipherable broken English back
Spaniards, are there places in Spain where I would NEED to know Catalan in order to communicate?
Leafs, are there any places in Canada where I could get around by speaking only French, besides Québec?
For the Kazakhs/Kyrgyz, how are things there? Is the poverty there bad? Is it just about the same as Russia or is it literally Turkmenistan level? How do you feel about Almazbek, is he the Atatürk of Kyrgyzstan?

>muscovites hate everyone who moves there from smaller cities or ex-USSR

meme from the past t b h

Kazakhstan is ok, definitely way better than Turkmenistan or any other central asian -stan.

Here's a better one:

How can you tell the difference between black ice and Pajeet's frozen poo?

No, but not learning catalan/galician/euskera if you live in places where they're used is downright rude

Stop climbing on top of them then smelly curry nigger

>brits build a railway generations ago
>loos poo on it
LOL STUPID BRITS CAN'T BUILD RAILWAYS SUPERIOR MORE RECENTLY BUILT INDIAN RAILWAYS!!

do you poo in loo :DDDD

Is the job market in Spain alright again? I've noticed less Spaniards coming here to steal our jobs this year.

>full of shit
Just like your streets

Do Bretons speak the Breton language still?

Any Ameriburgers around? Do you guys really wear shoes inside or is it just another forced meme?

I bought some curry from an indian place last week then took a shit on it and ate it. It tasted real bad, why do indians make such awful curry?

No it isn't
There are too many shitty minimum wage jobs

Do Aussies hate South Africans? Thinking of emigrating there but apparently some people say you are xenophobic even against huwhites

Forced meme except for rare occasions. If it's somebody else's house then it's more likely.

Why don't you want to stay in your equal and beautifal multicultural paradise?

DESIGNATED.

QUINTS

Also for me,

Spain, what skin color is your average person? When I grew up I always envisioned you to look like Mexicans or Italians, slightly brown.

Canada, is EVERYBODY a Leftist Tumblr sissy ninny, or do you have hicks and based people? I know a few guys over there who own Tavors, so maybe.

Russia, have you ever gotten to fire any military grade weapons, such as the AS VAL or the Vintorez? If so describe them to me in detail please.

Brazil give me some war and action movies from your country, also why do you guys shitpost so fucking much on every site?

Oddguy, I see your flag lots. Where even are you? What's it like? Any movies from your country?

Are you White?

Also to all and any countries, what's your favorite war movie about your country? I like obscure foreign war movies.

Uhhhhh... I feel undeserving of such a utopia. I feel more comfortable in a large, shitty and largely culturally homogeneous country

If you're white then suicide is alwaus an option :)

Yeah man

You jest, but this could likely be your future famalam

Are nigs in cities somewhat civilized or they're the same barbaric shit that apparently lives in your willages?

Estonians,
I work in recruitment and have a lot of Estonian backpackers/holiday visas come through looking for work. One thing i've noticed about essentially all of them is that they have incredibly neat handwriting, far more so than virtually any other nationality i've come across (and i've seen a lot).

Is this typical of most Estonians? Is there something about the way you learn to write in school that makes you all so neat?

Most Canadians consider themselves centrist and consider the USA to be at least right-leaning due to social manipulation by corporate entities and religious institutions for their own empowerment. We have plenty of hicks, whenever you mix backcountry and humans you get hicks, and we have plenty of backcountry. Trailer Park Boys is a surprisingly accurate show about the life of Canadian Hicks.

The Conservative Party of Canada stopped being about reversing social progress ages ago, now they just slow it down instead. By USA standards they are less of the political right than your Democratic Party.

>Russia, have you ever gotten to fire any military grade weapons, such as the AS VAL or the Vintorez? If so describe them to me in detail please.
Nice try CIA

No more like gun nut
Can't buy them here but they're sexy in vidya, wanna know if they're good irl

sri lanka/colombo
it's okay
yes, but except a few somewhat old ones, they're all trash

Name them pls, I like old movies

Swedes, how culturally enriched do you get from day to day?

Belgium have you tasted many beers

Can you recommend some

I don't drink alcohol sorry man. I once tasted beer and tasted like shit

Fucking poos wont answer. Is it normal to find corpses in the ganges? What would you say its the best thing of india?

Shit quality belgian you are

Did you misspell villages or did you spell it phonetically?
just curious because I know a lot of continentals rarely speak English despite being able to write it.

Just movies by Lester James Peiris, some actually aren't that old
I doubt you'll find them online and they're not exactly greatest movies of all time world cinema material but his best are Gamperaliya, Nidhanaya, Beddegama and Wekande Walauwa, more or less in that order

I have never seen a writing from a foreigner so I have nothing to compare against. We do learn cursive for about a year or two in primary school, but I' m pretty sure that is the case for most of the civilized world. If you want I could write something in English or Estonian.

hat does that even mean?
i see immigrants on the bus sometimes, but there arent that many where i live.

I slept 4 hours today so I wasn't paying attention. We have v only in foreign words and math so unconciously I just typed w.

Is it truth you lost most of your forests in medieval times so you could make longbows?

why are there still so many jobs in norway while other nordics dont have? except iceland prob

Thank you.

Estonia do you like US? You're one of the few cunts to pay the agreed upon percentage for NATO alongside us.
Do you like your gun rights?

Poland is it true you love USA~?
How tall are your women on average?
Do short people get bullied?

It's not normal per se.

But people do scatter the ashes of the cremated body into the Ganges.

There's always job for you everywhere if you are an engineer or doctor.

DESIGNATED
RALEASING
RAILROAD

>Poland is it true you love USA~?
Yes, America is synonymous with "cool" here
>How tall are your women on average?
165.1 cm (5 ft 5 in) (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide)
>Do short people get bullied?
Idk, if it does it's probably mostly in primary school

Villa nueva """banter"""

Since lelgians are incapable of doing anything save for a few master brewers I'll answer for him.

Can't go wrong with La Trappe or Leffe, Pauwel Kwak, Corsendonk and Brugse Zot are also quality Belgian beers. Happy hunting!

genuine question for india:
Why do you make memes like this?
Are these your revenge against the anglosphere?

Are Germany and France friends?
youtube.com/watch?v=7BhGWO01pIs

Leffe Nectar Beer 1204012491249120/10.
Can't go wrong with the other Belgian beers though, great stuff.

Are you talking about the pic related? Because we don't make memes like that.

Add that La chouffe, Straff Hendrik (my god I love this one) and Duvel as well.

ah no worries

I'm a medieval historian so you got me. Its actually a bit of a fallacy that the medieval era had that much deforestation, the majority of trees were actually cut down long before that in the agricultural revolution where vast swathes of land all over Europe were cut down to make room for farmland. Its true however that when we arrive at the medieval area we see a spike in deforestation, however that is not due to a need for lumber but a massive spike in population. Due to technological advancements in hygiene, politics and housing the land could support more people and changes in the structure of economics and industry, most prominently into a feudal society where the majority of the population lived as labourers on farms, this increase demanded more farmland. What we see in the period is an increase in forests becoming much more organised, large game forests such as the royal forests in England were established wherein the public was barred off and the royals/aristocracy had sole hunting rights. Many of the forests that weren't under government protection were instead managed by the local population who used the lumber for their own use and regularly replanted the trees they cut down, the also cleaned the brush so that hunting game was far easier.
Its only really recently, about 2/300 years or so, that deforestation became a thing, especially in the industrial revolution of the 19th century wherein a large chunk of land was lost for mining/logging and cities grew exponentially into the countryside. before then the ratio of trees to pasture only really had small bumps in population growth but remained similar to prehistory. the natural landscape has changed very little since humans were about.

Iceland is happy or depressed?

No.

t. peed in -45

Leffe is the devils drink, other Belgian beer is good but Leffe is the absolute worst

Do you like lager? I had it a few times but there's something about lukewarm beer with no foam that makes me want to go for a small foamy one instead.

RARE

Are there still people speaking French in Vietnam?

Is Ho Chi Minh City still called Saigon colloquially?

Americans: do British accents sound faggy to you? I mean when guys speak it

Lol like ur no different

Your thoughts on "Apocalypse Now [Redux]"?

>Are there still people speaking French in Vietnam?
No, not even 1 in 10000.
>Is Ho Chi Minh City still called Saigon colloquially?
Yes.

I haven't watched it, can't answer.

Is there a divide between Afrikaans and English speakers in SA? Similar to the divide between French and English speakers in Canada.

Some lager is ok, its the standard cheap beer that usually non offensive to drink. Carling and Carlsberg are pisswater tho.
I usually stick to Ales, but they give you the worst hangovers.

Some old people do

>Estonia do you like US?
Most people like the US, but we just think you are a bit weird because you are so different from us.
>You're one of the few cunts to pay the agreed upon percentage for NATO alongside us.
Security has always been our biggest issue. Conscription is sometimes critized, but majority still supports it. Also the NATO 2% is almost never questioned, because the way we see it is that if we keep to our end of the deal, then you keep yours. I know that politucs don' t really work that way, but what other option do we have?
Do you like your gun rights?
Nobody ever thinks about gun rights here. If you really wan't a gun then you can get one. Most people just don' t care. I think it's the same for most of Europe.

Happy

You guys were pretty brutal to us. Pplus Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are not non-countries like your African colonies, so we don't need colonial language.

What does "di di mao" mean?
It is a phrase used in many American movies about the Vietnam War.
Did you know that Vietnamese fish sauce is very popular here in Germany?

IPAs and stouts are becoming very popular here in Germany. I love the stouts, been a fan of German schwazbier ("black beer") ever since, but British-style stouts are far better.

"Di di mao" is not a correct phrase, the closest i could think of is đi đi mau, which mean "go fast".

This made me happy thank you

Vietnam Vietnam, is it true most of you love USA?
Are you iffy about talking about the Vietnam war like Japan is about the Pacific war?
Do most of you hate China? Is it just modern China, or Asian China too?

I hear you guys are better than Mainlanders can you tell me how please

Yeah we use British accents while imitating people we want to make sound feminine and lame.
Some women find them sexy tho.

It was tough love

Depends. Old generations think US is some paradise, younger generations are divided between self-hating shits who will suck any western foreigner dick to get a compliment and those who think US is just another warmonger and rogue state like Russia.

Around 170 cm I guess. I'm just below 180 and I see girls both shorter and taller than me.

Not really or I didn't stumble upon it because I don't leave my room until I have to.

What are the most rural states in US and how is life there? Is one family farm busines profitable or it's all being bought out by corporations?

Does your gov plan to plant more trees or something? How are villages and life there?

Also Vietnam, what are some weapons from your history? Did Vietnam have unique bows?
I know you largely copied the katana sword, used Cham weapons, or Dutch flintlock, but I'm curious if you have any National bows or other weapons.

thx. It's strange that Burgers know the "go fast" malapropism in so many languages.
SCHNELL SCHNELL
YALLA YALLA
DAWAI DAWAI
DI DI MAU

>The railways you built are full of shit and unhygenic.
I wonder how that came to be...

watch Black God, White Devil and Antonio das Mortes, both classics(they're favorites for Scorsese and Coppola); there's also Elite Squad, it shows the reality of favelas(I still think we should just nuke them, but human rights...); there's also Road 47(didn't watch, but heart good things about this one) and the webseries Heróis(Heroes, don't know if there's a english version or even subtitles).
we shitpost because we are monkeys, that's all, we like ruining things and annoying people

>Vietnam Vietnam, is it true most of you love USA?
Yes
>Are you iffy about talking about the Vietnam war like Japan is about the Pacific war?
I don't think so, most people don't care of it, and often see it as an "American equal" to our war with France. These two wars are always go hand in hand.
>Do most of you hate China? Is it just modern China, or Asian China too?
Yes, it's not a meme. China has been our eternal enemy since more than 2000 years ago.

>What would you say its the best thing of india?
South+West
Goa, Maharashtra (if you're into abandoned forts in mountains) , Kerala. Kerela Backwaters, Pondicherry, Auroville, Andaman & Nicobar Islands

Rajasthan, it's primarily a desert where you can actually get some crazy Apple Pie with Ice cream hidden inside a fort. There is also /x/ tier locations there for example - A abandoned Village where visiting after 6 p.m is your liability, apparently the dead comes out.

Auroville- auroville.org/ In order to live here you need to abolish Religion completely

Remember North India is Cancer, don't even bother

How to solve favela problem?