Anyone feeling these earthquakes in california right now? is the big one about to happen?

anyone feeling these earthquakes in california right now? is the big one about to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Quakes/quakes0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-earthquake-swarm-20160930-snap-story.html
mynews4.com/news/local/58-magnitude-earthquake-hits-outside-hawthorne-nevada
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-andreas-fault-earthquake-20160504-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not in Cali but Im seeing it all over FB right now. Stay safe user.

i was just concerned cause im all the way fukcing north in cali, so wondering if SF finally broke off into the ocean or what. its very rare to feel earthquakes up this far north, must have been big

While shitposting in Fresno it knocked my balanced chair off tilt and have no idea how to deal with this emotionally.

Yeah, saw if from a friend in San Diego, so if you felt it, it was probably fucking gnarly haha

Felt 2 here in Nevada back to back. USGS has some info. I'm scared hold me user.

Epicenter Hawthorne, Nevada

Ontario california here, didn't feel shit. I was typing . I was driving from costa mesa an hour ago.

Nothing in L.A

feeling some shit in northern nv

scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Quakes/quakes0.html

You guys checking the USGS map? What's with the swarm of earthquakes in Western Nevada in the last hour? Is the BIG ONE coming??

Seems like it's gonna go for the Bay area.

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
watch this video or your mother slowly grow cancer. The next time you will talk to her she will stutter as a result.

Felt 3 from Fresno.

Earlier around 3 or 4 I thought I felt something weird. I am in the South Bay, San Jose, Ca. But I was drunk and smoking weed..

New Zealander here. As you know, we have had constant huge quakes here since 2011. My advice, pack a bag of emergency supplies (food, water, torches, etc) keep it by your front door. If a quake is long and strong, get gone. Head inland, or to a high point. Tsunami risk. Remember to get under a doorway or desk, cover your head and protect yourself. Keep a radio on if you are having Aftershocks, to hear if you need to evac. Stay strong. Good luck.

Preaching to the choir.

Quakes are horrible to deal with, especially at night. We had a 7.8 at like midnight in August and I was so scared I wanted to throw up. We didn't know if we had to evac or not. (I live close to a beach) so I stayed up till 5am listening to the radio and sat through 6 big Aftershocks, each one making me have a mini panic attack. It sucks so bad..

There's too many in that area and i'm scared.

My post number from 0 to 1000 is how scared locals should be.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4

Orange County here, I'm terrible at noticing when earthquakes happen, but i remember feeling a couple a few weeks back thinking the same thing.
And here we are 1:30am sitting on Sup Forums right before this disaster.

I'm no expert in this field, looking at that USGS map and all that activity in the last hour, is that normal for that small of an area?

there's no tsunami risk from an inland earthquake you dipshit

But what if this is the precursor to the BIG ONE that's gonna wipe California off the map??

Test

Until it happens for the first time dipshit

lol hopefully it takes the whole place down you faggots deserve it

I was in the Northridge quake of 94 that rated I think a 6.7 on the richter scale

kek learn to swim

Depends on how big it is you retard. Ohhhh i live on a tiny island in the Pacific that has had over 9000 quakes since august. Fuck me for trying to help right?

Shit, just now another 5.6 within the same radius. You Fresno guys feel that one?

what if I sang you a lullaby as I gently lowered my balls onto your chin?

What if?

>BIG ONE
when is the yellowtone finally outbreak?

I'm praying to god that that shithole finally breaks off from the states and falls in the ocean.

I live in cali, but I still want the place to burn.

I just put up a 55 inch screen hanging on my wall and a 75 inch in my living room. Mother fuker im going to wake up on a big on, run over and hold it.

No, I'm talking this hysteria a few months back: latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-earthquake-swarm-20160930-snap-story.html

You Califags are insane. You live on active fault lines and scream bloody murder when anything hits. You're not immune.

Thank God, maybe all of California will separate from the US if you cucks are lucky

i just felt one east of sacramento near tahoe. we are on solid bed rock here shit trips me the fuck out. i bet mendo/humboldt are shaking like a mother fucker

Carson City here. Have felt 3 tonight.

mynews4.com/news/local/58-magnitude-earthquake-hits-outside-hawthorne-nevada

twitter knows what's up. Peace out Cali. Take your Canadian 2.0 asses and fuck off.

>ID
>IZ
>HABENIN

Im in LA, its 1:56 and I haven't felt anything. Fkn bullshit

Fuck you guys I was chilling listening to music and browsing/b/ and come across this shit. I'm a big ass pussy for eathquakes. Last time I was awake at 12 and felt a 2.6 I stayed awake all Fucking night. I'm Fucking scared since I'm in San Jose near the Fucking Calaveras fault thingy so I'm a pussy for this kinda shit

Yo I'm in san jose too
Internet high five

You faggots deserve an Earthquake. You think a celebrity death counts as a shake?

Hopefully we get a big one so all these hipster fags here in LA will get scared and move

Yo I'm in los angeles and I didn't feel anything, what time did this happen?

New Zealand has been having a few shakes within the last month or two. Including a 7.8

Hopefully the whole libtard infested state slides into the ocean!

West Coast is on borrowed time at this point.

Yea fuck you guys and your traffic

You dumb shits that live there deserve this. Scientists have been calling this crap for the past 5 years latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-andreas-fault-earthquake-20160504-story.html

hey user reply to all the posts in a single multipost quoting them all or your whole family will have the same fate ;)

Im in Riverside my dooDz and i ain't feel shit

b..but we had popular vote that we wont have a big earthquake. .

This matters too r-right?

I'm more concerned about the cascadia subduction zone. That's been building up for 15 years now. It's gonna be awful for the west coast