Anyone else dealing with stretch marks? I cant seem to get rid of them or prevent more from appearing...

Anyone else dealing with stretch marks? I cant seem to get rid of them or prevent more from appearing. I've tried bio-oil, and now I'm trying coconut oil. Please halp shit feels so bad

JOSH RAE IS A CUCK

Just so you know, bio oil and coconut oil do nothing but make the scars lighter, they will never fully be gone like bam.

I have them all over from lifting.

dude NO WORRIES, they kinda go away if you stay hydrated

yeah I've accepted this reality. I'm bathing in oil trying to prevent them but to no avail.

Yeah thats the best I can hope for

Me and you will get them no matter what, some of us have it in them genes unfortunately so nothing will help with that.

I've done everything to try and prevent them, yet still get them especially when i move up weights in the gym. Started getting them near my armpits after reaching 110kg bench.

My arms/shoulders looked like Freddy Krueger's face. They never go away unless they get cut out of the skin. Eventually it will fade and won't be very visible

not true. i had stretch marks on my ribs once, they went away

Were you a child when this happened?

no, but i was in my teens. 16-18

I'm a guy with a larger ass than I'd like and I have stretch marks and it sucks

you didn't think about not going to the gym anymore?

To be real, most people have them as they get older. The skin loses a lot of elasticity around 20 years old and only gets far worse as you get older. This means any major weight gain or loss or any gaining of muscle; has the potential to develop stretch marks.

Most people have them to be real. They're only purple/red when they're new. They fade out to a silvery white and become harder to see unless you're looking for them.

I read a statistic that something like half of the people over 20 have them. I wouldn't worry about it.

Stretch marks are permanent.

The best way to deal with them is to ignore them and focus on your life.

I know this is a rather tame, boring response but it is the most accurate one you will get.

Got them on my back because i went from being 4'11 to 6' in one year. Means fuck all though; ended up getting mult-girlfriends and eventually a wife anyway.

they look kinda cool tbh bro

yea, i agree with this cunt. like a bitchin tribal (when they were cool) sleeve or something

>Mine
>(The "arms shoulders" guy

only overweight ppl have these or am i wrong? lose weight drink a lot of water oil it

Nope. You can get them for a lot of reason. A lot of people have such quick growth spurts when they're teenage. And you can get them from gaining muscle too. Most men that go to the gym regularly have these kind And I actually got mine from LOSING weight. Don't ask me how that makes sense. When I was fat I had none, when I lost weight they began to show....

Truth of the matter is most people older than 20 have them. You're likely to get them too. Those perfect teenage bodies don't stay perfect forever.

next time you get pregnant rub cocurnut on your thighs, cocurnut oil prevents stretching

Unlucky. I've started developing them since I as 14. Bad genetics (and perhaps poor fluid intake).

i see ive had mine forever so i wouldnt know but as i lost weight n drunk water they started going away

>take the "Iron Pill"
>feeling good
>stretch marks begin
>really gross, huge stretch marks everywhere
>look great in a tshirt but when I take it off its like a fucking nightmare
>even more anxiety towards being with women now
>throw up the iron pill

when you get older they rip open easily because the skin is so thin there

When you get older they rip open easily because the skin is so thin and flimsy

Drink lots more water to try and prevent them. Use a lotion on problem areas. Save up to get them lasered if it bothers you that much but only expect them to fade a bit.

Any actual way to get rid of them? I'm considering getting them lasered...I'm ashamed...mine are still red and bright

I got Stretch marks all over my body and I wasn't even that fat but when I lost the weight you can See them way easier. After a year it's starting to fade now but it still sucks dick.

coconut oil? only activated almonds can help

>cant seem to get rid of them or prevent more from appearing
both are impossible.

skin healing subliminals

or

product called recell

omg, look at chloe's upper body compared to the girl on the left. fucking brolic ass shoulders

i dont know how virgins find her sexy

Same. I'm just glad I'm not fat anymore.

try sand paper, 120 grit would be ideal

I know you're "merely pretending to be a retard" so the joke's on me

Get tattoos pussy

lol if you get laid and the bitch questions it, just say you got those from a lightning strike or some shit. Odds are she'll prolly believe it.

this pic changes literally nothing

They say aloe Vera cream can help. Not sure if it's true.