Is this the most based film in existence?

Is this the most based film in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54GJA83JFI4
youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

It's UKino.

No thanks user, I'm sweet enough

Del Toro didnt have much of a screen presence in this did he

VIVA

LAS VEGAS

that's not lock stock

Lock Stock is great but Snatch blows it out of the water.

Anyone saying that Snatch is worse is just being a contrarian.

Vere are ze shtawns

It's probably the film I've watched the most times since high school. Definitely one of my favourites. I was thinking of rewatching it not half an hour ago

Snatch=Lock Stock>Rock'n'rolla

I haven't seen the Lock Stock tv show yet

Brad Pitt, who was a big fan of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998), approached director Guy Ritchie and asked for a role in this film. When Ritchie found Pitt couldn't master a London accent, he gave him the role of Mickey the Gypsy.

Even if Rock N Rolla is the weakest I still love it.

Real Rock N Rolla when?

Brad Pitt's character and indecipherable speech was inspired by many critics' complaints about the accents of the characters in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998). Guy Ritchie decided to counter the criticisms by creating a character that not only couldn't be understood by the audience but that also couldn't be understood by characters in the movie.

The role of Brick Top was originally offered to Sean Connery. Connery liked the script and was curious to see Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998), so producer Matthew Vaughn hastily arranged a screening for him at extreme short notice. Connery duly turned up and watched the film, before emerging with his judgment: "That is a good film", he said, "and (in a stage whisper) you're not going to be able to afford me." Cue Alan Ford.

The U.S. distributors considered changing the title to "Snatched" or "Snatch'd".
>Americans

>tfw haven't seen it

convince me bros

The film's title only appears once throughout the entire movie, where Vinny (Robbie Gee) tells the dog, "Don't Snatch!" as it takes the squeaky toy. It is said to the dog because it's the dog who eats the diamond.

fuck off cunt

Reservoir Dogs, but incredibly sarcastic.
Honestly, watch the opening 10 minutes, and you'll be into it if you have a soul.

Jason Statham's in it, if that's not enough to convince you, well get fucked.

thanks bruh that's enough for me

chill out man

>Sean Connery travels around in his spare time trolling directors out of free movie showings.

Let me know how you get on m8, it's some good shit.

Cheeky git.

Probably because of the sexual innuendo? Also FFS raise the limit on webm sizes Hiro

AYE CHOOT CHOO
CHOO GO DOWN

Two words: Brick Top.

youtube.com/watch?v=54GJA83JFI4

Yeah as good as Connery is, I'm legit scared of Alan Ford in that role, his appearance (basically british gollum with better hair) and delivery are out of this word.

youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk

I want to see a romantic comedy starring Brick-Top.

So, who's the best character and why is it Cousin Avi?

They're all top tier tbqh

How does he wear those glasses, yet still come off as the polar opposite to a nu-male?

Brick-Top is a true demigod among men, I tell you.

Brad Pitt of course is the meme answer but I also liked Frankie Four Fingers despite his minor part. Whoever plays Sol and Tyrone are also great.

It still gets me that Tommy in this went on to become Al Capone in Boardwalk Empire.

What a class act.

He is an 'orrible cunt