2.) Drugs you currently do [can be as rare as once a year]

>Weed [daily]
>Caffeine
>Alcohol
>Codeine
>LSD & Etizolam [probably won't do again, but did in last year]

3.) Drugs you would recommend

>Weed
>LSD - just to try - have a benzo with you so you can instantly bail on a bad trip.
>Caffeine
>Alcohol

Bonus Info:

>22
>Successful
>Intelligent
>/fit/
>Educated
>Disciplined.

lsd mescaline 25inbome weed nicotine 2ct7 a lot of pure mdma mda coke mushrooms and last but mot least heroin and other opioid

currently smoke weed everday vape and do acid anytime i can get it

would recomend lsd mdma and mescaline

also its my birthday, im 22

and salvia and one of the meo or ho dmt's but never true d

Sup Forums FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING GOOD

DONT FALL FOR THE TRAPS

SHIT IS GOING DOWN

TRUST NO ONE AND NOTHING

Keen to try molly. Won't bother with Heroin. I loved morphine so much and Heroin feels no different. If I start allowing myself to keep doing hard opioids there is a real good chance I'll get addicted.

I look at it this way: I want to do more morphine now, but if I do more morphine it will just make me want morphine even more afterwards, so it's counterproductive.

What is 2CT7? And how do you think 25i Compares to Lucy?

>tfw I am the DEA
>Can't find any drug users
>Gotta go online and find people who say they do drugs
>Track them with help from NSA after heaps of bureaucracy
>Wait outside their house until I can find evidence of drug use in trash
>Get one arrest
>tfw prosecutor doesn't even press charges because they determined a conviction would hurt society by increasing likelihood of more crime

They will just find some niggers on a corner and crack their skulls. They don't have time, it's not cost-efficient, and also they are way more likely to find a white kid with powerful parents who will make their lives harder.

1.)
>Shrooms
>Caffeine
>Weed
>Alcohol
>Hydrocodone

2.)
>Weed
>Alcohol (but I'm considering quitting)
>Shrooms (probably)
>Caffeine (occasionally)

3.)
>Weed
>Shrooms
>Caffeine (only sometimes)

And as always, don't overdo it.

Keen to try shrooms. Apparently it makes you less anxious on the come up compared to LSD

1:
Alc
THC
LSD
MDMA
Speed
Nbome 25c/i
2cb
DXM
Some new RC shit without a name
Methylphenidat
OPI

LSD
MDMA (rarely)
Methylphenidat

LSD
MDMA
but only for the exp not for regular consum
Alc

4. (dont recommend)
Weed
Rita
opi

2ct7 is one of alexander shulgins babys that was sold to me as mescaline at a festival i took a mescaline sized dose and had a very overpowering shimmery expiriance kind of like being in a dysphoric pinball machine

nbome is not an ergotamine and lacks the dystinct acid feeling, lots of body load bitter blotters vaguly reminiscent of mescaline but not good... not safe... just not good

i prefer lsd personally

25i is a funny thing if ppl dont know what it is and they done lsd before they think its lsd and got a good trip. If you say its 25i and they google it they got a shitty trip.

*nbome 25i

>coke
>mdma
>xanax & other benzos
>lsd
>shrooms
>OxyContin
>morphine
>codeine
>heroin
>suboxone
>ketamine
>adderall
>dxm

>ketamine, only a few times a year
>coke - same as k
>codeine - weekends
>xanax - daily/every few days depending on the dose
>lsd every other week

>most of them, just do your research and don't go too crazy
also don't try heroin, and coke is overrated. mdma makes you depressed for weeks after you use it and it's shit imo. prescription drugs are dangerous.

AYAHUASCA>HUACHUMA>DMT>CHANGA>

all drugs that I'm listing are illegal ones, so I don't have to stuff it up with Caffeine and so

1) Drugs I've tried
>MDMA
>Speed
>Ritalin
>Tilidin
>Alprazolam (Xanax)
>2C-B
>LSD
>Weed
>1p-LSD

2) Drug that I'm doing
>MDMA
>LSD
>Weed
>2C-B

3) see 2)

opiates are extremely addictive, and so are benzos. it's the type of addiction that'll slowly catch up to you if you're not careful enough, and before you know it you'll feel sick as fuck. they're a lot of fun though.

1.)
> Alcohol
> Nicotine / Caffeine
> Weed
> Methylphenidate
> Vyvanse
> Oxycodone / Hydromorphone / Hydrocodone / Tramadol
> LSD
> Diazepam / Alprazolam
> 4-HO-MET

2.)
Don't like opis but use them every few months, same with benzos and alcohol.

I do psys whenever I have them, smoke weed daily.

3.)
MXE, O-PCE, LSD, 4-ACO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, Etizolam, 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-P, MDMA, Methamphetamine, Opis

Bonus info:

Guys, plug your drugs. It makes you feel gay for a minute but it's worth it dude.

right mdma overrate shit and fucks your brain chem... anons often dont realize it or to late.

I wish all drug users would overdose and die.

With properly spaced doses and adequate supplementation MDMA really isn't that terrible for you.

ye but at low dose you dont need mdma

Drugs that you have tried
>Alcohol
>Weed
>Speed
>MDMA
>Ritalin
>DXM
>Coke
>LSD
>2C-B
Drugs you currently do [can be as rare as once a year]
>Weed
>Alcohol
>MDMA
Drugs you would recommend
>MDMA
>2C-B

I smoke weed and do psychedelics occasionally.

2CB is my favourite psychedelic.

I've done DMT a few times and though it's pretty fucking intense and probably not for everyone for me it was life-changing.

yes thats correct, but the most anons dont know what is a good dose and the most xtc pills are fucking high dose. And there are much better options out there instead of mdma. mdma still fucks your brain chem even at low doses.

weed pls kys
weed is still a civ killer hope they never legalize it check amsterdam worst city eu

its funny i gave it to my girlfriend and told her it was acid and she ran down the street screaming "i dond feel safe"

i mean im not saying people cant have a good trip on it im just saying not for me

maybe she dont feel safe?

nbomes are legit I took them several times and got a great trip.

not quite in the same league as LSD though.

ye i dont wanna say its a safe drug ... but for my exp if ppl dont know its nbome and they dont read too much about it they can have a good trip without problems... same is for lsd if ppl read to much horror trips shit they got a shitty trip. cuz this things we are read are deep in our brain and the drugs brings it back

Tried
>Weed
>MDMA
>Cocaine
>Shrooms
>Ecstasy
>LSD
>Ritalin

Currently
>MDMA
>Ecstasy
>Cocaine
>LSD

Would recommend
>Fucking LSD

I can't smoke weed since a year or two because of panic attacks (which I have only because of smoking weed). Strangely I don't have any problems with other drugs

How do you differentiate between Ecstasy and MDMA?

ill check your quads bro. happy birthday

1) DMT, Cannabis, Speed, Ketamine, Opioide, Kratom, Ritaline, (Absinthe)
2) Ritaline + Cannabis
3) DMT !!! I see GOOOOOOD

Happy birthday's quads

And I just stop speed and opioide last 2 week

ecstacy is when they sell it to you in a pill with other shit in it like amphetamines.

You do realise that MDMA is an amphetamine as well, right?

Happy birthday

Yes and amphetamine is really not good, I've been dependent.
Warning ecstasy is more addictive and worse for heath than MDMA

and when you eat amphetamine it's burn your stomac

1.) Drugs that you have tried

>Alcohol
>Caffeine
>Weed
>Codeine
>LSD
>Salvia
>Shrooms and Truffles
>MDMA

>Weed [e'ryday]
>Caffeine
>Alcohol
>Codeine
>LSD
>Shrooms

>Weed
>LSD. No, seriously, LSD. Do NOT have a benzo with you so you can instantly bail on a bad trip. Instead, read some Timothy Leary or Ram Dass beforehand instead.
>Shrooms

Bonus Info:
>21
>Medicinal Chemistry Student

1) Drugs that you have tried

>Alcohol
>Caffeine
>Weed
>MDMA (in 2 differents forms: "parachute" and exctasy)
>LSD
>Tiny amount of shrooms, barely enough to feel anything
>Ayahuasca/San Pedro or even Peyote (last name is only used on my country)

2) Drugs you currently do [can be as rare as once a year]

>Alcohol
>Caffeine
>Weed
>MDMA

>Weed
>Caffeine
>MDMA (this as to be the best of the 3)
>Ayahuasca/San Pedro/Peyote (only once, its the most intense shit i've try, just dont take it when ur scared/sad)

Dont be afraid of trying things user.

1.)
THC in various forms (buds, hash, dab, edibles)
MDMA in crystalls and pills
Mescaline
LSD
nbome
DXM
Shrooms
Meff
Amphetamine
Also mixed a lot.

2.)
I smoked a joint like a year ago, so yeah. Nothing else atm

3)
LSD and shrooms at least one time is pretty much essential. MDMA is quite funky, but the real goodies is DXM+Weed combo, shit's fucking amazing.

oldfag here - 34 and doing stuff since i'm 16 - hope not to forget anything:

1.) Drugs that you have tried

>Alcohol
>Cocaine
>Speed
>Meth
>THC excessively and in all imaginable forms
>MDMA
>Tramadol + similar opiatic medication
>Benzos: Tetrazepam, Midazolam
>Opium
>Heroine (just smoked twice)
>LSD
>Psilocybin (various shrooms)
>Meskalin
>Ketamin
>blue palatial winds, fly agaric, salvia
>Caffeine, Tabacco

>Weed - daily
>Caffeine - daily
>Cocaine 2-3x/week
>Alcohol ~ 1x week
>Tramadol ~ 1x month
> if i can get: acid or shrooms

>Weed
>Caffeine
>LSD or Psilocybin(best substances ever but usage needs to be rare and it's not suitable to everybody)
>Cocaine (unfortunately >90% of users CAN'T handle and should avoid it - but it can have a positive long term effect in low doses and the good attitude to it)
>various things out of the opiatic fraction and GHB!

in be4: 34 oldfag, Sup Forums stucked drug addict

--> me: master degree in business when i was 27 - i'm currently head of finance for 3 daughter companies(2-3k ppl each) - belonging to an international and listed company, single, no family, no kids, just a small number of friends.

not commended : Meth

San Pedro and Peyote are both sources or mescaline. Ayahuasca is an orally active solution of N,N-DMT and MAO inhibitors. NOT THE SAME THING

>1.) Drugs that you have tried
Mdma
Lsd
Speed
2cb
Weed
Alcohol
4 - fa
Coke
Nicotine
Cafeïne
>2.) Drugs you currently do
Nicetine, stopping though already 48 hours
Alcohol
Weed
Cafeïne

>3.) Drugs you would recommend
Lsd
Mdma

I disagree about not having a benzo. I had 2 hours of bad trip just wanting to puke but unable to.

Next time I started having a bad trip [probably because I was worried about repeating last time] and in 10 minutes took an etizolam [i know not technically a benzo but basically is.]

Within half an hour I am feeling great and still tripping.

yay!

1)over 150
2)none recreationally (currently on a speedball someone gave me in a shot of alcohol, however)
3) None

Agree, i forgot to mention that the effect are almost the same, but components are differents, thanks user.
And there is a many ways to take this drugs, for example when i taste Ayahuasca first time in Peru, they mixed with DMT and chacruna (almost the same as the samikura,only used to mix), i got a bad trip for 2 weeks (really bad trip, paranoia and depressive shit) the chaman that give it to me said that i was not prepared spiritually at all. When i tasted in Bolivia was good shit, 12 hours of just madness, 10x stronger than LSD imo. Would recommend to try at least once if u can.

i tried drugs only once with Diethyl ether

Yeah, I definitely wanna head to Peru to try DMT. 5-MeO-DMT is on my to-do list too. It's meant to be far more powerful than N,N-DMT. A friend of mine had some a few months back that was extracted from a toad. One of the most spiritual experiences of his life

1. Opium, Weed, Mushrooms (Psilocybin and Amanita), LSD, DMT, Yopo, soon getting 25i Nbome to try
2. Opium, Mushrooms, DMT, LSD
3. DMT is awesome, ridiculously intense, yet more forgiving than LSD and Mushies imo.
Also, Opium is pretty nice, and if you only use it every now and then it wont build up a 17th century addiction

>I can't smoke weed since a year or two because of panic attacks
See, I've comfortably handled a 12 dried gram shroom trip, but smoke a bit of bud and I'm gritting my teeth and paranoid as fuck.
Drugs are just weird

>3. DMT is awesome, ridiculously intense, yet more forgiving than LSD and Mushies imo

On a side note going into a DMT experience while on LSD is like slipping into a warm bath while doing it sober is kinda like being slingshotted to a different universe. I would recommend combining LSD with DMT, they formed some of the most wonderful and profound experiences of my life, few people dare to enter this realm, but those who do, have witnessed an unspeakable beauty that is also strikingly bizarre. It can get a little overwhelming so be careful.

>doing it sober is kinda like being slingshotted to a different universe

I did DMT with weed the first couple of times and it was awesome. When I did it sober it was uncomfortably intense.

I'm keen to mix, but I never seem to have more than one drug around at a time. Next time I get some spice will have to coincide with mushy season I reckon.

I've been taking MDMA for a while now and even in a period when I was taking it too much (weekly) I never got any down or long lasting depression. At most I'd just get a very complacent and lazy feeling the next day.

Yeah weed is a good drug to mix with almost other ones, try to get some mushrooms too, funny af.

Go ahead user, be prepared for one of the most intense shit ever.

Mescaline > All

So... Start with less than my last dose of mushies (12g) to hit the spice on?

done most of the drugs except heroin. Best drug I tried was methoxetamine

Interesting note to that, I can't remember some of that trip, but a good chunk of it was similar to an eternity in DMT space.
A tentacle machine that was producing love and keeping the universe operating had taken up residence in the cave that turned out to be a box in the hallway

>1.) Drugs that you have tried
Weed Xanax
>2.) Drugs you currently do [can be as rare as once a year]
Weed
Weed
I recently got off xanax it ruined my life I told my parents about it... and some of my friends know and call me a junkie and a druggie to be funny I was just going through a hard part of life and felt like I needed it. 3 months sober since then I don't smoke weed or drink like I use to I'm still so depressed.

>Drugs that you have tried
All of the common ones, or derivatives of them

>Drugs you currently do [can be as rare as once a year]
Every once in a while I'll pick up a bag of weed, then keep buying bags until I get irritated with it and break the cycle a month or two later. I also occasionally do tiny amounts of prescription opiates.

>Drugs you would recommend
None. But the only drug that I only tried once was salvia. Everything else had good enough qualities that I was at least willing to try a second time.

Actually, now that I think about it, I only did speedy stuff once, but I'd do it again under similar circumstances (with a woman)

youtube.com/watch?v=e-li0FZVAJM&t=93s

the oscars

shrooms are very different to lsd you get whole new meaning of life

Well u've tried ketamine but in a really low dose, its good if its ur firts time, effect degrades with time and consommation

DO BOTH

12g its a bit hard imo, try with 5g then smoke some DMT, wait 2-3 hours and take the other 7g of mushies, anyways that will be ideal for me because mushies here are strong af, its always recommended to start with small doses if ur mixing for the first time. Dont be afraid or scared thought, mind is ur worst enemy here bro.

new

Xanax is shit, hope u will get better, social environement is your best friend here

Recreational drugs and abortions should be safe, legal and available for free and on demand from the government.

Taking the 12g was a mistake...
Especially of Subaeruginosa, don't think I'd ever take more that 8g ever again lol.
It was a case of misdosing a tea and munching out on more to stretch out the length, but it hadn't been an hour yet, so I got zozzled

1)

> Weed
> Caffeine
> Alcohol
> Codeine
> Morphine
> Ecstasy
> Nicotine

2)

> Weed
> Alcohol
> Caffeine
> Nicotine

3)

> Weed
> Caffeine
> Alcohol (In moderation)
> Nicotine (Be careful with addiction)

Bonus:

> 22
> In college, got a year left

Never overdo it and be careful with addiction.

1.)
Weed
Ketamine
Speed
Cocain
E
Pure MDMA
Rohybnol (date-rape)

2.)
None, too old for the party scene.

3.)
All of the above. At least to try it just once.

Ketamine is the bomb though. Insane out of body experience.

Had a lot of fun with Rohybnol, for obvious reasons can't remember, but always found funny pics+vids on my phone. Really dunno why we did it. Once we (2 people) bought 100 pills. Next day all were gone, the metal container was completely smashed up. I still wonder if we ate them all.. Probably did.

Cocain is just an awesome party drug.

Speed, I don't recommend actually, to try it fine, but I don't like it.

Take E and everything is awesome. I love it, only did it 4-5 times though, but.. fantastic drug.

>mind is ur worst enemy here bro
This always.
My first peak on LSD was a thought feedback moment where I had looped thoughts on the tip of my tongue, if there had of been bad thought in there I woulda been done for mentally haha

Speed is the worst shit ever, i've tasted cocaine from Bolivia and Colombia, speed is literally 50 times worse in any possible ways, wouldnt recommend to anybody

Ketamine is nice af but its strongly depends of ppl feelings (imo), i got differents ways of trip with, sometimes a fantastic drug and other times just shitty drug, was depressive af

1.)
Alcohol
Weed
LSD
mescaline
Amphetamine (mistake)
Nicotine
MDMA (pure)
Ecstacy
Shrooms
LSA
Ritalin (insufflated)
Codeine
Morphine
Oxycodone
Tramadol
Hash and other concentrates

2.)
LSD ( 1-2 times a year, around 250ųg)
Weed (about once a month but less now)
MDMA (yearly at a festival)
Nicotine (normally after drinking, vaporized)
Alcohol (weekly or bi-weekly)

3.)
LSD (first time dose 100 or 150)
Weed to mellow you out
Morphine or oxycodone (for feeling ecstatic)

I'm a good boy.

Weed
Lsa
Dexamphetamine
Ritalin
Dxm
Modafinil
Phenibut
Alprazolam I. E. Xanax
Oxazepam
Codeine
Amitriptyline
Noopept
Piracetam
Aniracetam
Oxiracetam

Currently only use dexamphetamine and oxazepam.

Would recommend
Dexamphetamine for mad concentration and euphoria. Also great for weight loss
Benzos for chilling
Phenibut also for chilling minus mental fog, but it's addictive as fuck
Modafinil for if you can't afford to sleep.

Noopept plus alpha gpc plus a stim like dexamphetamine gives you near photographic memory for the next 4 hours. Shits insane.

AMBIEN

Ambien gets me fucked up, LSD type thoughts actually.. add alcohol and you get hallucinations

I got you
>weed
>pcp
>jaxson
>cocaine
>lsd
>xf
>literally everything but injections cuz fuck needles
>weed
>cocaine
>pills
>weed but mostly purple kush or dog shit
>sleeping pills

was asking me after replied u "how the fuck this guy take 12g?", was not wrong its too much even for experienced guys imo.
One time i take 9g, omfg was so intense i got a "hallu-spikes" 1 week after ..

Also, I have a big thing for codeine. Or any opioid in general.

It's addictive as fuck for me. I found my Achilles heel of drugs I think. I use it every time I can get my hands on any.

Gonna have to deliberately start injuring myself to get scripts at this rate.

Only time i've lost time by way of blackouts.
Couldn't tell OEVs from CEVs.

Weed, speed, xtc, ghb/GBL, heroin, multiple benzos, dxm, lots of antidepressants, morphine, 2c-b, LSD, multiple opioids...

Cocaine is next on my to do list, worth it? How is crack?

Tried:
- Weed
- Cocaine
- MDMA
- Speed
- Tramadol
- NO2
- LSD
- Ketamine
- 2C-B

Currently do:
- Weed (daily)
- LSD (once a month)
- Ketamine (when I go to house parties)
- Speed
- 2C-B whenever I get it

Recommend:
- Any psychedelic especially LSD

Bonus info:
- 20 year old law student lol

Are u addicted to some of the drugs that u have mention before? Cocaine has to be one of the most addictive drugs on the market, if u can handle it, its totally worth.
Crack is fine but meh, u can find better

>codeine, different kind of benzos, weed, dph, mdma
>weed, mdma, xannax
>mdma, it's like the best thing you'll ever try, just don't over do it and take it once every two/three months to avoid brain damage

>things you haven't tried.

Not lying