SO i have legit question here. If a man fucks the legless woman and inpregante her, would the baby be also legless?

SO i have legit question here. If a man fucks the legless woman and inpregante her, would the baby be also legless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-li0FZVAJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no/

/thread

is she legless for genetic reasons

Depends on if it's a deformity or an amputation. Not sure if the risk increases with amputees because I doubt there's any solid evidence.

However, deformities are genetic.

No but I want to fuck her.

Depends if the leglessness was genetic or if they were lost in an accident or something.

no. she was amputated. I ask this because i just fucked the legless woman.

>legless
well if she remains legless throughout pregnancy and doesn't lay off the sauce, then babby will have dependency issues.

Also will look like pic related.

but legs have no genes in the legs. only brains transmit genes to only spinal cord, or so i have been told back in school.

how does she stay skinny, its not like she can go for a walk or hit the gym,or open a jar,look after kids,stroll down the beach,tie a noose,stick a fork in a power point, jump infront of a train,all she can do is lay there naked while streams of fat greasy men take turns plundering her sad crippled body while she hopes that one day enough of them cum in her mouth to drown herself with

will your baby be as fucking dumb as you are? I hope not

i heard the legless ppl often bungee jumps to keep fit.

The baby would probably have very masculine legs and arms since the female clearly doesn't have the DNA for it

My IQ level is over 150. So i am not as dumb as you might think so. And no need to be rude my friend.

Depends is it genetic or was their arm amputated? If it was genetics and the male had legs it's a half or half either they take the women's genetics or the males's. If it was amputated than it'll just be a normal person. (Not fact checked, just some information I remember from a while ago)

all your kids are going to be brainless because you are...

How does that woman stay fit? She's got a better bod than most women her age and no obvious way of excerciseing.

it was amputated. read the posts before answering you illiterate piece of shit.

Controlled diet

>My IQ level is over 150. So i am not as dumb as you might think so. And no need to be rude my friend.

This is why it's important to go to school.

Like a feeeding tube?

more importantly if bacon was used as a condom would the child have the head of a pig?

Only if it was born a male then it would be born Legolas.

no its the sperm that fertilize womans egg. learn the biology.

Hello I also have a legit question and my IQ is over 150 so I am also not as dumb as you might think so.

If a man fucks a woman and inpregante her, would the baby be also a woman?

Please remember not to be rude.

someone please screencap this shit.
this is almost as good as microwave time...

>my IQ is over 150
>I am also not as dumb as you might think so

Claims IQ without acknowledgement to the creator of the IQ test who said "no one test will ever truly measure someones IQ", yet here you are, faggot.

>No please keep telling us how smart you are.

yes of course. how her body be able to replicate legs if she doesn't have any? you fucking retard.

depends of if male has more male genes in sperm compared to womans woman genes.

If you use the same cutting device, sure

Not to be rude, butt how to am make meine homo dad inpregante??

it was controlled test by some university.

I see what you did there...I liked it...

no you inbred retard

Exactly. The fact you don't know any history behind the test itself or it's creator just shows what a fucking cuck-faggot you really are. For fuck sake user.

>some university

well i'd like to read some scientific prove for that. If you don't mind linkink some research about that subject, i am more than happy to read it. But i am almost certain that thiss will be the case.

It was cambridge universe. I have utmost respect for cambridge universe, so i trust them 100%.

>by some university
this is a nigger

Then he would definetly being bullied and called by names. "oh, here goes The Legless Legolas.

Home school doesn't count. Obviously.

its not my fucking job to teach and it should be obvious if youre not a retard anyway. just think about it. why would they be able to make copies of a thing they dont have an original for anymore? cant be done. retard.

agreed.

I am not reading your text, because you are mean person, and you call me nasty names. You are not a nice person.

>My IQ level is over 150
Based on 3 minute internet pop-up quiz.

Did you not just read what I said? You are as ignorant as someone that went to community college. Takes 2 min to research it on the fucking internet.

Are you retarded
>I'm playing with hooks

actually it was controlled test in harward university that lasted 2 hours.

Your brain must be a flesh-light for the truly smart.

well you're an idiot.

>harward

why so mad? did you get bullied in school and projecting that anger here now?

if i shave my head bald, will my child grow hair?

>harward

brains emit genes to head and scalp so no. Also brain emits gene to spinal cord that has massive amount of nerves.

I hope to God this is bait ....

She would only be half-legless because the man has two legs.

must be.

I live in Finland, which have the best education system in the whole wide world. They know their stuff. And basically finnish people are the most intelligente people in the world with some expectation.

>expectation
i meant exception

Dose tanlines!

Haista jäbä vittu

lol, no mitä tähän nyt vastais.

Yeah, her genes became legless the moment she lost her legs.

How the fuck is she keeping so fit? Can't exercise in any way so why her her belly so flat? How am I supposed to ignore the premise of the thread and fap to the OP's pic when there such mysteries afoot?

the wonders of photoshop user

Wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Kek

There can't be any mysteries afoot for her anyway

If a circumcised man fucks a woman who has a baby boy, does the baby by default have no foreskin

Yes. It's contagious.

/thread

Now I've got a awkward boner.

If a brainless man fucks a woman, the baby will definitey have no brain either.

Whoever feeds her just has to give her barely any food.

you mean that she HAD a baby boy? i don't get it why her baby has nothing to do with that, since he was already born berfore circumsised man fucked that woman.

brainless man? i think he would be death if he have no brains.

but the real question is: if retard man (IQ 30) fucks a retard woman (IQ 20), would the baby have IQ level of 30+20/2=25?

kek

Not necessarily, depends on luck. If she lost her limbs due to an accident per say, then the baby won't be born without arms and legs. It's the genetic mutation related that you need to worry about.
Anyway, the photo is fake and the guy is hot. No homo.

she was amputated. read the fuckin thread you illiterate faggot.

Bacon is a spermicide sperglord, there would be no sperm.

If women gets pregnant and she has a vagina does that mean all be us have vaginas cause she's a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=e-li0FZVAJM

wheredab8

every human in woumb has a vagina in early stage, but certain stage, some human transfer their vaginas to penises. that's a fact. AND ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE. you can find it trusted internet science sites.

so basically males had once a vagina.

yes

Armless and legless I can understand, but just legless?!
It's creepy, she looks like a creature.

Of course it would. See, leg genes are always given from the mother's DNA and if there are no legs, where should the leg genes come from?

that's just bestiatily. baby would have not only no legs, but also babys IQ would be under 80