bump

being this new

B U M P
U
M
P

For real tho, tf is happening here

He should've kept kicking

holy shit, that was awesome, what was that?

>that glare
Did he think that the other guy who got there first, somehow glued the bill to the sidewalk just to spite him? That's as rational an explanation as I can come up with to explain that look.

i cant believe this free phone is glued to the sidewalk. it must've been the guy reaching for it at the exact same time as i did. what a cunt

Two nigs try to take a phone, when they can't take it, one of them tries to break it.
And the left wonders why we are hesitant to acknowledge them as people.

nice

this is in brazil

Hey, a chink's gotta get dinner somehow

the fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5dzi_8Rscfs

its from a norwegian tv show called "do not try this at home" or "ikke prøv dette hjemme" in norwegian. i think you can find it on nrk.no

Should have kicked her right up the gash

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=l285JDSiOOo

wait what
why didn't it came out the other cheek?
where is the bullet?

fake?

air gun with one of those co2 carts maybe?

My theory is that the glare happened because he felt foolish. You know how it feels like people are watching you even though they're not. That glare was just to hide his shame for the "audience".

kek

Unreal and homosexual.

How fucking stupid is this dumb bitch.

dumb nigger

Look up Phoenix .22 pistol w/target barrel,it's real,I used to have one. .22 looses steam fast,it shoulda passed both cheeks but I'd bet it tumbled and hit his teeth..bet he don't try it twice....

Anyone have the one where the chick parks her car on a steep driveway, forgets to put it in park, chases it on foot as it rolls down the driveway, and then knocks herself out on the door when it comes to an abrupt stop? I've only seen it on one fail compilation on youtube ages ago, but I haven't been able to find it since. Shit's funny as hell.

There are tons of videos on youtube of whites falling for this. You are delusional if you think whites are above picking up phones from ground

Removing support rod after bone consolidation, the guy probably had it's lower legs bones too smashed for just casts or lateral pins.

Hickok45 is that you?

i have no experience with guns but shouldnt a shot at point blank range like this do more damage?

kek'd

I picked up a phone from the ground once, and walked in to the barbers shop that it was outside. Gave it to the Paki barber and explained that one of his customers had most likely dropped it - he just grunted at me and pocketed it. I doubt he ever returned it to anyone.

The difference is that the white people are picking up what they see as a lost item, and the others are picking up what they see as a free item.

welcome to Sup Forums faggot

Are you kidding me? Those niggers would be deader than shit if it was Hickok45. Now, gramps learned how to hold a pistol and understood the real meaning of gun control: hit your target and kill it, everytime.

what's the story there ?

The website is so much bullshit.
Just look it up, the stupidity can't be real in my opinion.

>The difference is that the white people are picking up what they see as a lost item, and the others are picking up what they see as a free item.

Thats just what what you imagine. You never did any analysis on youtube videos to determine who is picking up why.

Also I returned a lost macbook once and I am paki. Top that cumskin.

depends on your standard of living and how you were raised. Whites have the advantage here

>Giving life to words!

To me it looks like the pressure and the bullet left his actual mouth opening

>Feeding the troll

This

>depends on your standard of living and how you were raised. Whites have the advantage here
Tell me more of the psychology you pulled out of your ass.

I am bored

I'm pretty sure he meant something like, "what is going on in the original post," you fucking sperglords.

mightve been that elephant toothpaste shit

the funny thing is that the baby lived

That's my guess too. Didn't know that shit was flammable though...

It's a miracle!

overerected penis

they arent very good spots

The one in red shirt should be shot.

>gash
nigger abortion

diy stage

You don't have to be a psychologist to figure out that poor people from rough backgrounds are more likely to be dishonest.

you sick fuck, that's disgusting

nigger circumcision

gorilla welfare

bull-shit. I know plenty of fellow white people from my red republican state of Idaho that would pocket it and sell it for meth money. Your straw man argument fails you fucking moron.

I'd probably keep it to see if I could find nudes on it...

The difference being a nigger/sand nigger will kill/fight someone over a cell phone that's probably broken anyway

heat is the product of the chemical reaction fam it gives off heat its not flammable

Finally Wile got someone besides himself

a phaggot

in the video they say its
>potassium iodide+hydrogen peroxide+soap+ gasoline

pilot probably broke his legs

haha had to be a fucking women.

Fucking niggers

Funny how it catches on fire and explodes as soon as it gets to the candles that just happen to be on fire.

Must be wizards then.