What the fuck do I need to do at the gym to get a body like this. I'm 5'8 and about 170 pounds...

What the fuck do I need to do at the gym to get a body like this. I'm 5'8 and about 170 pounds. I'm more slim than fat tbh all I do is run and some arms at the gym but half the time I have no Fucking idea what I'm supposed to do

Other urls found in this thread:

xion.forumo.de/adult-thumbnails-sets-f10/282-delia-castillo-black-tights-and-sun-12261-1600px-38x-t24148.html
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/22snup/why_shouldnt_i_work_out_just_the_glamour_muscles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show up

get on them roids, fam

I go every night, run 10 miles on treadmill. Do somega arms. And head home

He's more cut than big, really has no mass at all. If you want this then do low reps and a lot of sets. You'll see a difference within a few months.

Way less cardio. Way more weight lifting. Perfect nutrition. Take Steroids if you want it in less then 3 years.

I'm completely Fucking stupid when it has anything to do with the gym. What do you mean low reps and lots of sets?

No Fucking way less than 3 years? Fuck it'll be worth it i guess I've been going for a year but that shit was a waste since all I've done is lost weight running and made no muscle. I'm gonna start looking more into my meals and shit

Have a top notch fitness coach, have a top notch diet

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
If you can't figure out which sticky you deserve a papercut between your thumb and index finger.

Suck all the dicks.

Be a millionaire with no actual job. Have a world class personal trainer work you out all day every day. Have world class chefs prepare the best, most nutritious and healthy foods that money can buy for every meal.

In other words....you will never look like this.

Jokes on you, there's nothing there

What can I do to have a toned body then, smart ass bitch smh

Hit the weights more put on some mass by doing classic body building workouts doesn't matter what you start with as long as you start you'll get to where you wanna be eventually but ease up the cardio to 3 times a week and lifting everyday. Just keep pushing yourself to lift more weight with proper form

Low reps = low repetitions, high sets = more than 5 sets of (low reps) of the exercise

Keep running
Bench press
Curls
Shoulder Press
Lat Pull-Downs
Tricep Extensions
Shrugs
Fuck leg day
Eat properly

This guy doesn't work out don't listen to him.

Be super consistent with weight lifting and proper nutrition. Do alot of research. He doesnt have a ton of mass but still a decent amount and that + his level of conditioning will take alot of time and hard work.

Thanks man
Will do gonna screen this and go early tomorrow

/fit/ sticky I am guessing. Not the one here.

Thank God 3 years would've been hell

Sounds good, nutrition is pretty easy for me it's only the lifting that I'm not that good at but I'll do my research

Just don't be a little bitch get to the gym and get psyched(take pre workout) and give it everything you have everyday. Find a good workout split and stick to it for a month then change it up every month. And you'll look better than efron

10 miles a day? No way is he eating enough to run ten miles a day and put on muscle.

I don't have muscle but I do run about 8 to 10 miles a day then do like 20 minutes of the same arm machine.

Ya man its super hard to be in a caloric surplus when you are running that much. Cardio is important for health but if you want that look you need to have some muscle mass.

I've put on 40 pounds in 8 months (15 in the last 2) eat lean meats and get a mass gainer. Went from 175 to 215 at 6'2 here are my meals.
5 Eggs in the morning with a protein shake (Whey, 24 g of protein)
Cottage cheese and 300g of carbs from whole grain rice 2 hours after first meal
2 hours after that Lean Chicken breast tenders or Lean beef (burger or steak)
2 hours later i eat cottage cheese again with a mass gaining shake
2 hours later eat some other kind of lean meat and more carbs
before be I eat nuts, cottage cheese or something of the sort to prevent my body from burning extra calories while I sleep.
I have about 8-10 glasses of milk and 6-8 of water
Works out to 4500-7000 calories a day. Trust me when you hit that 200 benchmark it'll all be worth it.

try bosstransformation.de

people who can't research workout routines and diets themselves fucking disgust me. spoonfed bitch, stay small

Absolutely do not listen to they're a fucking idiot and probably from /fit/, which is notorious for body dysmorphia. For being natural he is HUGE.

Said by someone who has never made the effort. You can get the size with 1.5 hours a night.

You get the definition with diet.

You want this body its easily achivable. You just gotta cut down on your tv and chan time. And actually commit and do it properly

40 pounds in 8 months? That is successful bulk. I think he wants to be way leaner though. I wouldent want to cut 25-30 pounds of fat after that.

talking about the "3 years" thing. If this guy's been lifting/running for a year he most likely has decent obliques and arms already, I used to be a runner before I started bulking and I wasn't big but I was cut before I even started lifting.

ur eating that much food to bench 200?.....

you must be overweight and over eating.. jesus...no wonder my skinny ass beats roiders all the damn time.

He looks like an anatomy chart. He's on steroids and water cutters.

I think he meant 200 as in bodyweight.

Ya you dont need chefs or anything. 1.5 hours of lifting a day is definitly enough.
It is going to take time and dedication though, You need to know that getting in or you will be dissapointed when you dont look great overnight.

stronglifts or starting strength for half a year

PHAT until you're big enough

cut

stop being such a fucking bitch too and commit to it you failure

If you are skinny, forst you need to "bulk"
To bulk means to gain bulk weight.
This is the best part.
>eat fatty food
>eat a lot of it
>eat a lot of protein rich food
>basically just gain massive amounts of weight
>keep gaining until your arms are slightly bigger than you would like them to be.
>as well as eating a lot, you need to lift heavy.
>low reps
>low sets
>heavy af weights.
>choose weights that you can just about lift
>then push yourself to choose 1 weight heavier.
>for eg, you can bench 50kg? Slap on 60kg and do 5. Rest for 30sec then do 5 more.
Repeat about 4 times.
>if you arent on the verge of groaning each rep, you arent going hard enough
>do this for every muscle group
>i reccomend; 2 sets of 5reps for each muscle.
>this mixed with big food gains diet and you will be bulky af.

Next comes the "cutting" phase, this is the harder bit.

To cut means to, go light, go fast, go a lot.
Burn all that fat away to reveal the muscles underneath (the muscles you gained in your bulking phase)
>eat very healthy
> do a lot of cardio
>high reps, high sets, low weights
>eg you bench 50kg?
> slap on 20kg and do 30 reps the rest for 1 min and do 30 more. Repeat until you are very very tired and weak.
>this will not only lose all the fat, but also tighten up your muscles and give you the "ripped" or "shredded" look you desire.

Go with your body. For example, I have a mate who's full bearmode and no matter what he does he'll never be as ripped as the guy in OP's pic. He could pick him up and do bicep curls with him though. He accepted that he'd always be a fat bastard and just focused on powerlifting. If you're "slim" and 5'8/170lb without any real training you're probably a bigger build than the dude in the pic.

cunt

low reps high sets = strength gains

high reps high sets = getting bigger

strength gains first then get bigger

sauce on the pic

you can either have a lean toned faggot body or take steroids and be a big buff dude

With a proper and strict diet, as well as going to the gym at least four times a week, this is very achievable. I was never horribly out of shape, but it took me a year to get real diced. You see fast results at first, but then younreally have to work on consistency and volume of workouts to go that extra distance. You're going to be hungry a lot. I pretty loved on 97/3 ground beef, chicken breast, rice, and salad mix. I've eaten plain oatmeal with skim milk mixed with whey for almost three years now. I add stuff in like protein waffles here and there, but the oatmeal itself is a quick fix first thing in the morning. Drinking water helps a ton, too. I drink 4+ 16.9oz bottles a day. I don't drink anything except skim milk, water, orange juice, and cranberry juice. I get those green machine Naked drink jugs here and there. Only supps I take are whey, BCAA, and creatine.

lemme look, theres a huge set of pics of her looking slutty in public

Needing to bulk then shred is complete bullshit. Your body only needs a certain amount of calories per day. This amount is easily calculated. Putting more calories than that will only make you fat, not produce any extra muscle. Calculate your calories.

ez pz found it

xion.forumo.de/adult-thumbnails-sets-f10/282-delia-castillo-black-tights-and-sun-12261-1600px-38x-t24148.html

By my deductions i conclude you are a faggot

you the man

is it really this easy?

How much can one achieve at home by training only with the own bodyweight? And without whey or such stuff?

on paper yes

You're probably wasting your time doing that much steady state cardio. Find a good 5 or 6 day split wherein you work one or two muscle groups a day. Figure out your macros and stick to them. You'll see results within a month and you could look like that within a year, naturally.

alright dude. i'm about 5'6 and weighed 160 for a while.
i'm in the middle of bodybuilding prep currently, but here's what you're going to do

your weight is pretty decent but you should still try to put on 15 pounds or so.
eat whatever the fuck you want.
literally whatever.
just eat a lot.

you're going to do a bro split.

Day 1 - chest/tris
Day 2 - back/bis
Day 3- shoulders
Day 4- legs
Day 5- rest
Day 6- arms
Day 7- rest

you want to hit at least 20 sets each day.

do 5 sets per excersise if it's an exercise using both limbs (ie bench press)
3 sets each arm if the exercise is single limb (one arm DB curl)

hit 6 sets of abs every day.

30 minutes of cardio every day.

after you get up to about 185 (whatever you want to look like in the mirror)

then you're going to cut.

you're going to eat one cheat meal a week. If you're really serious about abs, you need to do this.

you're going to limit your carbs as well.

you're going to eat every 3 hours.

egg whites and protein with oats in the morning

chicken/fish with rice and greens your next 2 meals

then cut out the rice for your next 2 meals after that.

if you aren't hungry enough for carbs, then you don't have to eat them.

bulking is easy, cutting is hard.

if you need help cutting, you can look into some lowkey steroids, i'd recommend anavar.
good luck

200 lbs weight, jackass

with only bodyweight youd have to have at least some access to a bar to do pullups on

cunt

Steroids. If anyone disagrees they're wrong. Sorry to crush your reality but most male stars take roids to get ready for a film.

/thread

sage

/thread

too long; didn't read

Yes it is but this whole process will take at least 1.5 years.

And not 1session, 30 mins. a month for 1.5years.
Im talking at least 3, max 5 days a week in the gym. At least 45 minutes a session.

And your diet has to be on point.
Diet is 80%
Workout/exercise is 20%
Especially in the cutting phase.
You can do 20 mins cardio, then 20 minutes of high intensity weights training 5 days a week to cut, but if you go home after a workout and eat hamburgers and soft drink and chocolates n junk food n shit it isnt going to do anything.

They say that 1 mcDs cheeseburger takes 15-20 on a treadmill to burn off.

Same applies for bulking phase.
You can lift heavy af weights all year round but if you arent getting enough protein then your muscles wont grow.

If muscles were plants, then protein would be water.

You can give a plant all the sun in the world, but without water it wont grow.

Work hard, diet right. Keep at it and stay disciplined.

Motivation is easy, anyone can get motivated, it takes hard work and dedication to get ripped. Good luck homie, im bulking atm, have been for 8 weeks

too long; didn't read

Bunch of pseudo fitness experts. KEK

np, takes a lot longer to get ripped than to read that. good luck

>to get ripped

You sound like a fucking faggot.

I have that

lemme see what you look like then user. i'd rather be a ripped faggot that whatever the hell you look like

How many brain cells did you muster up to formulate that reply? Sure you used all 90 IQ points, Mr. "ripped." KEK

Why do people act like training solely for aesthetics is a bad thing?

I literally could not give a fuck how many plates i can lift above my head I want to look fucking sexy.

look out we gotta tough guy over here. he'll beat you with is muscles...

it's okay.
go ignore my advice and keep crying about the girls that don't talk to you

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/22snup/why_shouldnt_i_work_out_just_the_glamour_muscles/

now return.

Read
The

>less that 3 years

Don't listen to this faggot. Even if you have low testosterone it doesn't take this long

>inb4 they don't help

>it's okay.

Sure?

>go ignore my advice
>my advice

KEK. Implying your advice – some random fucktards on Sup Forums – is worth the read. You're a nobody.

>keep crying about the girls that don't talk to you

Falsely assume more.

>muh advice

bawahahahaa

What's the point of bulking? Why not just workout

because to get big arms and broad shoulders/pecs etc. like op's pic you need to get bigger by eating more

You ever see those documentaries of massive fucking animals that are a lot bigger than the average ones?

Its because they eat, A LOT

you need fat to change it into muscle, you bulk up to get the mass needed to help convert it into muscle to help look bigger, also generally the bigger you are the more you can lift.

>convert fat into muscle

lol full retard

You need to google muscle protien synthesis

>fat to change it into muscle
>fat into muslce

Boy, shows why you shouldn't take any diet and fitness advice from retards on Sup Forums.

I agree on this, diet is so important when it comes to cutting, if you don't get it right you wont get the results,

I agree that he's pretty big but I see plenty of jabronies at my university gym who are bigger than him.

Give a dude with addictive personality a "clean addiction" and he'll he huge in no time.

not OP, but I was doing stronglifts 5x5 for a couple months without skipping days. My back ended up getting kinda fucked from all the squatting, despite proper form and keeping my weights low.

Also, can't do proper pendlay row form at my gym as the plates aren't large enough and we're not allowed to bang weights on the floor anyways.

suggestions? If I can find something that works I will commit to it as best I can

also was not a fan of the 1x5 deadlift, just felt retarded.

check the buff dudes workouts, on youtube, they got plenty good explained good exersizeses for gain

Personal trainer, 3 times a week, work out every day with metabolic conditioning (P90X style), energy supplements, diet supplements, vegitarian diet, protein pills. Hard as hell to get used to, and stay at it, but that's how it's done.

Oh user...

You reek of insecurity...

>vegetarian diet
>protein pills

fuck off tree hugger

Run.
He has no actual muscle, he's just so low fat that it shows more prominently. Start off by walking the first week, then jog the next, then by the third week you need to be at the point where you're 100% sprinting a mile under at LEAST 9 minutes.

You will need to be eating a lot of calories. Don't worry about what it is from. It could be from a salad, or from an Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger meal from Jack in the Box, with curly fries on the side and ranch as well. Calories are what power your muscles.

go to /fit/, read the stickies

Over eating triggers an increased production of growth hormone and provides surplus energy.

if your back was fucked from low weight, then you are weak as shit or your form is not as good as you think it is. one of the best youtube guys for form and technique is alan thrall, go watch his vids.

It always feels like I can lift so much more than what I'm doing.. like over 50kg more .. but obviously there is pain when I do that. So my form really is just shit?

His ffmi is probably around 22. How can you say he doesnt have any muscle.

This is quality trolling.

most likely, i could squat much more than i normally do but only if i hitch it

Low volume, high intensity, high frequency training.
Google doggcrapp training. Folow it and its diet to the letter.
Youll get big fast.
If thats too advanced go with a 5x5 routine and focus on the 3 big lifts.

Eat eat eat eat eat. If you notice bodtfat building up, fasted cardio with green tea first thing in the morningto hold off the fat.