Any anons ever share nude pics of your girlfriend with you dad?

Any anons ever share nude pics of your girlfriend with you dad?

Basically I've always been a loner but through some good luck I now have a pretty cute/nerdy Asian gf. She's probably a 6/10 face but an 8-9/10 body, she's 4'9", with a ridiculously tiny pussy. My dad's always telling me how cute she is, I think he's just really glad I outgrew my awkward stage.

Anyway, I have some awesome nude pics of her, some great bj pics/vids were she's deepthroating me and choking on my cock, and a facial vid were I blast her with 11-12 solid ropes.

I kinda wanna show her off to my dad. What's the best way to do so or will it be really weird? Whenever I come home to visit I use his laptop so I was thinking I might just leave some files open on the desktop for him to find or just straight up show him her nudes the next time he mentions how cute she is. Thoughts?

Pic not related.

Don't show off to dad. She might end up calling you daddy when you jackhammer plow her but won't be referring to you.

tl;dr - Dad might betray you like Shakespeare

Tbh I'm not worried about getting cucked by my dad.

>Anyway, I have some awesome nude pics of her, some great bj pics/vids were she's deepthroating me and choking on my cock, and a facial vid were I blast her with 11-12 solid ropes.

share with us and we'll give professional advices on wether to show him or nog

This. Do it OP.

Ok OP, if you're 100% sure he won't swoop and daddy long legs ya girl..

Start slow and discuss casually. A backside pic could work. It's not a big deal unless you make it a big deal. "Hope you're proud of me" type bs

We'll be more than happy to tell you which pics are DAD approved

I'm phone posting at the moment so I can't. Besides, the pics/vids show her face and I'd have to edit them before i could post. Not gonna happen tonight.

My dad's a pretty stand up guy so I'm not worried.

I have a few backside and pussy pics that could work. I don't want to show him pics with my dick in it, that just seems weird for some reason, but I have a good deepthroat pic were you can barely see the base of my cock b/c she's so far down. The facial vid is one I'd really like to show him. Thanks for the advice.

Bump

or just dont. you fucking weirdo. do you really need your dad to be proud of you that badly

I guess it is pretty weird. I was just curious if anyone had done something similar.

Post facial vidja

Sent a photo set to my dad once of what I did over the weekend. Scenery, food, blurry backside of a girl. He was proud. I am sure you can pull it off, OP. Just make it... eh.. tasteful?

I would and have, but I'm REALLY close to my father. We served in the military together and trolled bars for pussy together in Okinawa and Berlin. I'm positive we fucked many of the same women. That being said, this is an extraordinarily rare father son relationship. I probably wouldnt.

There's my monthly post. Back to lurking.

*wouldn't if I were you

share here and we'll tell you if its worth

are those maxxis 35mm tires? low rolling resistance is the way to go. need to upgrade to carbon rims tho

Just post them here and fap to the possibility of him seeing them.

Post em here

op bailed?

>4'9

Jesus christ

yep op bailed. sad.. wanted to see his magical girl

> Make fake email
> "I hacked your son, heres nudes of his girl"
> ???
> Profit