Ask a muslim anything thread

Ask a muslim anything thread.

When does your timer go off?

Do you only wipe you ass with the left hand.

Did you have a good Christmas?

how do you feel about pagans?

what do you like fucking more? the goat or the kid?

do you blow shit up because you aren't allowed to get any beer and bacon ever? be honest about it, would make me angry too.

When are you going to get your 72 virgins?

Do you sometimes sit back and ponder: "I'm fucking wrong about almost everything"?

why do you think youre special because youre muslim?

how many loli brides do you have

How do ya deal with mothrfckrs asking dumb rasist questions?

Do you really believe in the Coran and that shithead Allah?

did you already explode or why aren't you answering a single question OP?

This is now a dubs thread.

>
>
>
>
>This is now a dubs thread.

Which was proven here....

bcos you eat with your right

Do you support Iris?

yes
neither
after dying
yes
Its spelled Quran

Yes. Cant see shit without it.

>Its spelled Quran

Who the fuck cares?? Shove it up your ass.

>Who the fuck cares about correct spelling.
Anyone who is worth listening to.

do you prefer real estate or stocks? for long term wealth?

immature fag

WHITED

is islam really a religion of peace? if it is why is so much horrible shit being done in its name

All right, I'll bite.
Even though you was your buttcrack after taking a dump, your butthole still smells like shit, am I right?

>is islam really a religion of peace
Its a system. Its peaceful under certain circumstances and not under some.
If someone is bombing your country to shits and killing by millions, Islams doesn't say to be peaceful to them

Fair enough point

How come arabs are shit at swimming?

No. Using water is far far more cleaner than using just dry toilet paper. If you dont want to use hand, at least use a bidet.

I am not arab, but maybe because arab countries are in deserts and lack lakes/ponds/rivers?

Muhammad was a faggot?

Doubt that. He had like 11 wives.

but he fucked goats.

where you planning to go suicide attack next you worthless fucking sand-nigger

if racewar is coming it's easy to pick sand-niggers as they have shitskin. easy target. waiting for that.

No such plans
cumskins are easy to spot too.

Oh shit i forgot about posting this thread, OP here.

Things that are dirty are usually preferred to be done with the left hand, cleaning toilet and wiping are examples.

Shaking other people's hands and handing them items are example of using the right hand.

It's becoming very dull year by year since i came here, here in UK at least.

Paganism is the worship of multiple gods associated with different features each, it sprouted because they felt that whoever is in charge of this universe cannot do it alone, which goes against my faith that the creator is one and does not need partners to create a mere universe or some other stuff.

There was a tribe known for having sexual pleasure with animals, goats and sheep and such, i forgot their name now.

This sort of behaviour does not appeal to me personally, goats are animals and all animals deserve respect and excellent treatment because they are nations just like we are as humans.

Yeah, i'm posting random shitty photography of mine, if you don't mind.

Man, people blow themselves up when they go very fair in their religious beliefs but are very limited in knowledge and/or education.

Faith is two parts growing at an even pace, knowledge and belief.

younger kids tend to go very high in the belief scale very quickly, that makes them easily affected by anything religious said to them and very quickly moved by catchy phrases.. "Kill them! you'll go straight to heaven! etc etc!" tends to be popularly used by those who want to take advantage and use them.

Too much knowledge and very little belief just usually ends up and self admiration and narcissistic thoughts, where being inconsiderate of others and using them is a mere thing that doesn't weigh much on one's self-criticism scale.

I don't get 72 virgins. The idea of virgins in heaven is indeed in the qur'an, but it is taken out of context blah blah blah, have patience with me a little.

Here in this Life we serve ourselves, not many people have servants in their houses to give them food and water and whatnot.

In heaven, you don't even need servants since the food appears in front of you just by your thought, even so, you will still have servants of your own that keep you company and please your eyes with their beauty. Nothing is mentioned in the qur'an about having sex with those virgins and that.

I ask you the same question my friend, i do indeed ask you the same very question.

Life is a gift, who gave it to you? Who gave you your amazing personality and your wonderful self? who allowed you to come into existence and mingle your thoughts and emotions with family and friends and all that stuff? why are there difficult times and easy times? why are there so many things you don't know and you can't even comprehend how to begin knowing them?

Islam is the submission to that benevolent creator all hoping to pass his test.

I'm not special neither are you, but we're both gifted. by being able to make decisions of our own and being able to guide ourselves into our own future.

All humans are equal on one plateau, no one is better than the other. Kindness and virtue and piety and excellence in behaviour are the only measures used to distinguish between humans.

Islam is the message that you must guide yourself towards the better, and to never lose hope if you do wrong to yourself.

Zero, i'm not a tard, man.

With patience and respect, everyone is born perfect but no one is given the opportunity to nurture perfectly.

Allah , The God, is the one who created you and chosen your parents and family for you, he is the one feeding you and quenching your thirst.

Don't shit where you eat, remember this one.

Internet is playing around.

You talk too much. I liked my answers better.

if you mean ISIS, no i don't support them.

they're the cancer of the middle east. heck, cancer of this planet.

Real estate is more stable imo, stocks can fluctuate more which is a bit scary to a beginner.

My friend, Islam is the religion of mankind, and it teaches muslims to seek peace whenever possible. War is only waged in defence.

Nowadays, people are more religious than they are educated. Their instinct to please Allah is so strong and easily agitated that they might do actions which result exactly in the opposite of what they want, just because they know too little about islam itself.

If islam was to be described as an ocean, then i would say the majority only drank a few cups of that ocean, there is so much to be learnt and digested but not everyone gives it their time.

Wallahi people like you make me happy and pleased that i am me. If i met you i wouldn't mind buying you a beer and telling you it will be okay.

I don't more wars, humans have some good potential.. Have you seen the new tesla radar technology? amazing stuff.

Surprisingly, people can have different traits. Being attached to what you produce and who you are is very natural, however, voicing out those emotional attachments in a disrespectful manner is not a beloved trait in itself.

I did two tours in Iraq and nearly three in Afghan, I have only one question really;

Why are Muslim fighters so shit at fighting?

If a student is shit at school, ask his teacher about him.

> Who gave you your amazing personality
> Who
you have assumed a concious entity where there may not be one. Don't you think you've skipped a lot of needed enquiry by assuming there is a "who"?

Thank you for being a based Muslim OP. God bless the men like you who respect our culture and faith and only expect respect in return.

Good answers OP. We need to look past our differences in general.

If your kid comes back home with a beaten up face, do you go through the needed enquiry or do you immediately assume there is a "who" involved?

If you arrive home and find that your belongings were stolen, do you start questioning it philosophically or do you instantly think of the nutbag who's running away with your tv ?

if you tell me they are two different scenarios than what we're speaking about, i'll ask you to provide a legitimate reason.

Both include a cause and an effect, the beaten up face is an effect and it requires a cause, whether it was a bully or your kid slipping on a banana.

The robbed house is an effect and it directly points to a cause like a thieve who managed to make a burglary at your house and is now running for his life away from you.

Your life is an effect, and it's cause is a power that is stronger than you. If you sit down and reason with yourself what is this power and where did it come from and how do i know what it wants from me, you will take ages to reach an iota of the full answer.

Thats why throughout history, there are dozens of prophets and messengers and "Chosen ones" who have been picked by God to fulfill his message on earth, to tell the people that the creator is indeed full in power and capable of creating tenfolds like us.

They strengthened their message with a miracle or a few of them which involve a warped system of unfamiliar universal laws like Moses turning his walking stick to a snake in front of the egyptian Pharaoh and the children of Israel.

Now, our only living miracle is the Qur'an in it's full original arabic script. If all of the worlds scientists and engineers and thinkers and philosophers and writers learn its language and try to replicate it, they will fail miserably. That is the challenge proposed by the Qur'an itself.

Deciphering all the hidden meanings of it is a task that shall never end, thats why its miraculous book standing against the waves of time as the final word of God.

Not the same user but I know you can decode messages from the Quran using math

I'm supposed to be revising for my finals but i thought Sup Forums needs this thread.

I really wish and hope nothing but the best for you two and everyone else in here, hope you have a wholesome end for 2016!

I think you're too far-gone to reason with. enjoy the void that awaits you after death