How does Sup Forums get up for work in the morning?

How does Sup Forums get up for work in the morning?

Im a 26 year old with depression and a load of other problems working for my family business. I don't want to but end up not being able to sleep at night. Then I make an excuse so and miss a lot of days.

How do I grow the fuck up and accept my shit job and shit life?

drugs

Get a pet to care for. Accept responsibly.

Realize that most everyone is in the same boat.

With all the media and so many people making a living off being entertainers and its fucking depressing looking at your self and realizing that for the moment, you're stuck going to some shitty job that you hate.

My advice would be find your interests and get a job that pertains to them, yes deal with the shit job for now, but nothings stopping you from applying to others.

But I dont really know your situation. Goodluck OP

I got one a year and a half ago. I love him but it was a mistake. It has been stressful taking care of him, he is hyperactive and no amount of exercise seems to chill him out. Love him too much to give him up now though, but it didn't improve my outlook or anything.

Thanks.

My family owns a few trailer parks and apartment buildings. I am a grunt working cleaning and fixing them up. Maintaining the yard and stuff. Overall I have had an easy life. Which just makes me look like a fuck to everyone who doesn't understand my problem.

Live to work
Work to live

Life sucks but you can't run from your responsibilities forever. Sack the fuck up.

Spoken like a true wagecuck

KILL YOURSELF FAG

Red bull and antidepressants in the morning while I shower.

Sounds familiar even though i take my pills in the evening.

>a wild femanon appears.

Is the problem loneliness?

If you can relate to people on a meaningful level, I think life will be allright. If you can satisfy your craving for meaning (look around), you can even find fulfillment.

Keep striving

Slowly. Real fuckin slowly. My work is a 7 minute drive away and I wake up an hour or two before I have to be there if it's a morning shift.

Mostly I work afternoon/night which deals with half the problem tho

Joe?

>I don't understand my problem
>Overall I have had an easy life

Found it.

^^^ basically came here to say this

/thread

You kind of have a cool opportunity. Like sure, you do a lot of grunt work, but you also get to be in on the inside operations of the business. Help the co.pany find new ways to make money.

I always look forward to the weekend when I can get shitfaced.

Only a moron who hasn't endured running their own business would be so blind to the advantages of being a wagecuck.

On the verge of management at my work and god I can feel this coming on.

Won't stay here long enough to actually be in charge of anything important tho so should be fine.

Same, mostly a lot of weed or alcohol. That's why we have so many working men that are alcoholics.

Make sure you werent raised by a narcissist. I was and didnt realise until i was 34. It was the key to it all. Read about narcs and borderline people. Do it.

Spoken like a true basement dwelling man child

I save all my earnings that doesn't go for the gas and rent (that I pay my parents). I'm 22.
I plan to save the money like that for the next 8 years and either use it to build myself a house or move to another country and live there.
It's nice to have lots of money. It gives you the feeling of security and having the future, not mentioning satisfaction. :^)

What problems did / still you have from that, bro?

Smoke weed first thing in the morning, right when you get home from work, and right before bed. Avoid smoking it while you're actually at work though. Even if you can get away with it, it makes you a piece of shit in the long run.

Put your mind to the business and don't settle for the shit jobs you are getting from the family. Show them you are ready for more responsibility and make the family business your own.

My life really didn't have meaning till I had kids. Kind of searching for purpose.
Now they are grown and I had to find other meaningful shit to occupy myself so started my own business.

no matter what you do OP it is all distractions until you die, so just enjoy the fuck out of every day.

Step 1. Tell your family
Step 2. Seek professional help
Tell me what you think of my plan OP

Why do you have a job?

It's a means to an end, no?
It puts a roof above your head, clothes on your back and food on your plate. Do you really need any more of a reason to work?