SOCIAL SUICIDE! who wants to humilate and expose a real slut live here? i do and show EVERYTHING to be recognized...

SOCIAL SUICIDE! who wants to humilate and expose a real slut live here? i do and show EVERYTHING to be recognized. the danger turns me on. post pics of traps/femboys/shemales that i have to imitate and give info with/without showing face- lets goooo

so you post pics like this one, i will imitate the same pose and you give the info with/without showing face

whats wrong fags? you have the chance to humilate a real faggot, i really show and do EVERYTHING

Do this again

for every pic give info with/without showing face and i prefer shemale/trap pics

whats wrong faggots? start posting pics for me! im horny AF and want to be recognized by my friends who are online on Sup Forums now

come on fags! post pics like this and give me dat face info! i want to be exposed today

Show the time and date and then we will talk

it is on the first pic. here again sir :-) now lets start

FAKE

spread your legs and finger your ass

example pics please

> suicide
Find a glass of chocolate milk and flush it into toilet

no im not. post an example pic and give the info with/without showing face, i will deliver

fuck off to >>/soc/
you're boring

true

nypa.

if you fags would just post a pic and give me the face info it wouldt be boring at all! i really do and show everything to be recognized as a fuckin slut

Do picrelated

im sorry dont have a mask, but go on! i show everything- dont forget the info with/without showing face

> dont have a mask
Go buy a mask

Double approves

dont live in the city fags. give me another pic and the face info please- fuckin expose and humilate me! want my friends on Sup Forums to recognize me like this

Do this.

ok sir post more than one, so i dont have to wait ( i am horny af) i will do them all quickly

The point was to spread your anus wide

ok sir , sorry! now post more with face/no face info

Do this

with or without face? and can you give me a pic of trap/shemale please!?

aaaaah so cuteeeeeeee.

i love the masculine legs and arms.

and that cute bra. any fishnets at home?

Where are yiu from???

austria sir, why

Face ofc

thanks sir, so post example pics of traps/shemales/femboys and give me the info with/without showing face- i want to be exposed and recognized

ok give me a shemale/trap pose i will do it with face

you mean ma'am. :P

do this pose.

and do it with face :D

ok give me more and post more than one i dont want to wait... i will do them all...horny af

give me more pics maam i want to be exposed! give the info with/without face- lets go