Wwyd Thread, ass edition

Wwyd Thread, ass edition.
>> reply for reply

Wife

nice big ass.
Would def eat her out 1 hour while she pushes it into my face. tongue fuck her holes too.

This is my ex.

Face?

Sorry face no

Colection

asshole?
>>any stories?

nice booty, moar?

More of Carla's ass

Wwyd to my wife? She loves seeing and getting off to stories of anons saying how they would fuck her. She prefers detailed stories. Anyone want to satisfy my wife?

I would say her to stay like that, go under her with only my face and tell her to sit down, choke a little with her ass so i can take a good sniff, then start eating her out like crazy till she is dripping in my face, then grab her by the hips and start fucking her holes one by one till she feels so used that she cums.

wwyd?

She loves those stories. She's fingering herself now.
I would rip your girl's skirt off start going to town eating her pussy and ass until she cums. Then finger her while I let her taste her own cum. Then choke her while I shove my hard throbbing cock in her.

mm nice. kik to story/pic sharing? your wife looks hot.

Don't have kik. But thank you can't wait to see her get stuffed again.

kik yourself up user, lots of husbands (ehm...) out there that like sharing her wife, sparks up a little the imagination up there and the flame returns!

Sorry wife likes to keep it anonymous. She prefers the Chan

I wish her so but she doesnt even notice that I exist

rip her clothes off and fuck her ass with no lube, she cries and screams so I shove my cock down her throat to muffle her. I spit in her face and slap her to the floor, I cum on her face then piss on the rest of her body. kick her outside to be fucked by hobos

I'd bend her over and lift up her dress. Rip her panties to the side and fuck her raw until late she is screaming for more.

Wwyd to herc

My girlfriends ass, how hard are you fucking her bros?