BWAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHA

fuck starwars, stupidest shit I've ever had the misfortune of partially watching before I turned it off.

Peter Griffin would care.

He would care a lot.

point..my statement still stands though, fuck starwars

It's fine to not want to watch something you're not interested in. It's another to act like a special snowflake because they never saw something lots of people have seen.

You just have shit tastes I guess.

/thread

this. I hate starwars fanboys, about as much as I hate the star trek fanboys. They're always so butthurt when you have anything negative to say, it's like you called their mom a whore or something.

People have quite literally tried to fight me over starwars, simply because I said I don't like it and they pressed the issue wondering why.

If you can't answer why then you're a moron or a pussy.
I can say exactly why I don't like things regardless of who asks me.
Which is it? You stupid and just dislike things for no reason or you a spineless fucking twat who can't give his own opinions for fear of upsetting someone?

Star Wars as a franchise is honestly seriously overrated. The prequels aren't the only ones with shitty dialogue and direction, and ridiculous plot holes. The original trilogy has almost all the same flaws that the prequels did.

So Star Wars is made up of more bad than good, and has been for a long time. Even the original trilogy falls flat on its face in Return of the Jedi. Everyone just remembers the "good" Star Wars as A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back, but those are just two movies in a huge franchise, which are pretty basic, formulaic movies in themselves.

What Star Wars had going for it was that it was original, and that it had character. The lived-in sci fi fantasy universe was once unique in film, and the acting was good (for the most part), with characters who were archetypal but engaging. It's a well-executed version of a basic formula of storytelling that was old and cliche even when they first came out.

What I'll give A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back is that while they represented a tired formula, they're basically the best versions of that formula due to their execution. But the love for Star Wars beyond that seems to be primarily rooted in nostalgia for those two films, and trying to repeat them over and over. At least the prequels tried to be original, although they fell flat on their face because George Lucas is and always has been creatively bankrupt.

Just my two cents. To fair, while it sounds like I hate Star Wars, I actually quite like it. I just don't think it's amazing, it's just 'good'. And 'good' doesn't lead to the kind of rabid fanbase it developed, so I have never understood why it's so popular.

>implying I didn't give a reason

Why else would he try to fight me over a stupid fucking movie?

>said I don't like it and they pressed the issue over why
You never said why. You just said you hate it.
I'm going with you being a spineless fucking pussy who can't even articulate a reason for fear of upsetting someone and fear of confrontation.
Bet you ran from those fights too, didn't ya - pussy.

I did say why, I just didn't say so in my post. Now I'm not even going to explain to you why, because fuck you.

>"I'm a pussy irl so I go on Sup Forums and act hard" - poster 716830194 12/28/2016

that dude is right, you're a pussy

>I know why but I'm not telling you

that's kindergarten level, bro

>implying I care

you care

>implying

Pussy says what?

>says I'm childish
>comes back with one of the most childish things possible to say

Resorting to your level so you can understand me.
Pussy.

I hate Star Wars too but your a big faggot pussy boy, and I'd help those guys beat you up.

>They're still trying to act hard on Sup Forums

What you expect them to be polite? Welcome to the internet faggot.

lol not really. I'm just amused at how hard they're trying. Bet they're real badasses irl, slaying all kinds of pussy.

Hahaha yeah you're probably right bro, and I bet they, un like you. Have valid reasons for hating something and can properly express them.

Right. And unlike them I've wasted enough time this morning and have to be to work in 20 minutes. Peace faggots.

I've read your posts and the deduction to be made is, You're mother is an alcoholic
and you have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome quiet possibly you're mixed black white
your dad sold her crack this one time and she paid for it by now having you.

Did you get your computer on Welfare or did you get a job with DAD.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In this case it just means you are tasteless trash.

Curious which Star Wars it was.