Whites exploit. Asians create. Hispanics are cheap workers...

Whites exploit. Asians create. Hispanics are cheap workers. Blacks just remain filthy nigs who don't contribute to society. Why can't they be consigned to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFrqAGl-n-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asians never invented anything in history
>asians create

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

If anyone "exploits" in this list, it would be the asian cultures. They're an economic powerhouse and the world's economies have shifted to be based on the chinese currency. They are the factory of the world, but they only got that way by stealing everyone else's creative property and producing it shittier and cheaper, exploiting their workers as slaves, and exploiting natural resources and fucking up their environment.

Because if all the blacks are cosigned to Africa then who will fuck your mom? Your cis fag dad sure aint gonna do it for her. She needs the big black cock. Oh don't forget your sister and daughter as well.

Blacks historically have contributed quite a bit when you don't create a welfare state that makes them dependent. They were well on their way to becoming the next great working class when welfare basically put them back into slavery.

They're doing what we did in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Even now, we see the HPAEs beginning to crash because of a raised standard of living and movments for better paying jobs, better hours, etc.

Except math, government, paper currency, judicial systems, and the first civilization on Earth you history illiterate faggot.

>First civilization on earth
>What is the fertile crescent
Sandniggers did it first you mongoloid nip

Asians created all the good stuff in antiquity until the greeks came along.

They did their part.

yeah true. White people were still nomads for a few thousand years.

we sure pulled ahead now though eh? lol

Math
>Math
Gooks didn't make math you dumb double nigger God did

I'm Asian and I agree with this. And double gook us a good one haha I laugh

Asians created the NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOOOUUURR

Yes, you sure pulled through, with the intention of murdering and controlling every part of the world the to the juiceish bloodline of yours

>Blacks just remain filthy nigs who don't contribute to society.

What about Morgan freeman?

Blacks have contributed immensely towards pulling the collective corncob out of white people's ass with deep, soulful music and dance (Rock & Roll).

Just watch an old episode of leave it to beaver to see how "white" white people used to be.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFrqAGl-n-0

JEW

And gunpowder

Why would you watch old TV and think it reflects real life?

This is the most stupid thing I will read today

He married his granddaughter. Is that what you mean?

Blacks couldn't be consigned to Africa because whites felt the need to exploit them for cheap labour. And the blacks did contribute to society. If they didn't work hard, it's because they died trying.

one of them is op's mom

Because of current international law you can't deport someone who's not a citizen of another country. Most blacks in america are only american.

If trump could actually send the darkies back to Africa, just the ones in prison, I might have voted for him.

>whites felt the need to exploit them for cheap labour
And thats where they fucked up. They could of just gone south of the border & picked up a few mexicans for cheap labor. Whites were too much of a lazy niggers to do their own labor & too cheap to send the blacks back afterward. Which means they ejoyed getting cucked since the begining

Because blacks are considered undesirables and they are making the government lots of money with the prison system, court fees,etc.

Jews exploit, Asians copy, blacks are essentially useless, Whites... work it out for yourself.

Whites create, asians copy you idiot!
Jews exploit!
And niggers nig nog.