Does anyone else hate the guts of the drugs users?

Does anyone else hate the guts of the drugs users?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/magic-mushroom-drug-psilocybin-helps-cancer-patients-chill-out-n690741
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they can be a path to personal introspection

Which drug users?
I drink coffee every morning. Am I one of the drug users?

No. Who gives a shit what other people do. If you don't like them don't do them or associate with those that do. You sound super fun to be around

"___________ is/are my path to enlightenment" is a retarded phrase, whatever you fill the blank with.

And, no, I don't hate drug users. Quite a broad term. You'll have to be more specific, as says.

You mean niggers?

Yeah

Only if they are like vegans and have to tell me their drug habits every 10 seconds.

I get it, drugs are the bee's knees. But holy shit shut the fuck up you preachy millennial fuck.

Get in the queue for gassing.

Yes i do indeed hate myself

not even every vegan is like that. but i get the point.

based user is based

Lat me guess, you're 14

What's wrong? Did your mom overdose on a marijuana?

Wrong. I am MINUS 14.

drug users

my blade is ready

So... Gonna specify who you're talking about? The users of which drug(s)?...

Yes, i'm gonna do that. But i'm busy writing my PhD dissertation of drug induced frontal cortex dementia.

So, you're in the 5th grade... Ok.

So edgy

lol mom taking the picture

no. but, people who actively hate anything but the root of a problem annoy me more than I like to admit..

Will you please share your personal experiences with dementia so i can put in my thesis? When did you start having memory holes and cloudy thinking?

str8edge faggotry stopped being cool in the 90s kid

If you drink alcohol at all kys right now

Ever since I started drinking.

you're an idiot

"Gallons of Sperm are the path to my enlightenment." - OP

kek

Not an argument.

Thank you, I'll be here all day..

lol at all the triggered druggies in this thread

well i can only talk for my self and only for weed but i started smoking weed when i was about 14 maybe 15 idk for sure and the cloudy memory started when i was 16 but when i stopped smoking for about a month its gone it still is everytime i stop smoking weed for about a month i remember almost everything i mean weed is not like cocaine and shit but still

No they can not. Personal introspection is bullshit anyway. Literally all "happiness" is that you're looking for is emotional maturity (the hardest one to get) mild physical activity and not talking to yourself.

What are you on?

Like people who take aspirin and shit?

Thank you. Your input is worthy and noted.

no problem good luck on you're thesis

that's not mom, that's my girlfriend

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

Sobriety

It wasn't even cool then.

If you want to be straightedge then that's cool, whatever works for you. Just don't be a preachy faggot about it.

>caffeine and aspirin are drugs so that means it's okay for me to take ones that will send me into a hallucinogenic trance and drown in my own puke

druggies, not even once.

>hallucinogenic trance and drown in my own puke
confirmed underage

Wow, I'm not even gonna begin to explain how wrong you are. First off lol jk you're a terrible troll

>t. Some one who has nevered dropped acid

I can understand why people don't do drugs, if thyey decide it's not for them or the risk vs reward isn't worth it to them, but you really shouldn't go about spouting such nonsense if you haven't at least tried them. Psychadelics have a way of enabling you to see yourself through new eyes, notice and admit certain thoughts that you never consciously acknowledged to yourself until then.

*never

>enabling you to see yourself through new eyes, notice and admit certain thoughts that you never consciously acknowledged to yourself until then

this is what druggies actually think

Not an argument.

You can keep going on with your shitty bait, but the truth is that you know jack shit about this stuff.

cause they woke up next to some crack whore and don't remember anything that happened

There are studies that show the use psychedelic substances like psilocybin and LSD are positively and significantly correlated with increased levels of empathy and the ability to understand human emotions after the effects have worn off.

But you're probably not interested in having an informed opinion.

>my drugs allow me to transcend the gods themselves!

>ability to understand human emotions

hold up a min nigga

in you can't do that without drugs doesnt that make you autistic

Not everyone is perfect.

confirmed for only autist use drugs

Dementia started when I was six, I had been hitting the opium pretty hard back then and my addiction to pcp wasn't helping either. Honestly it was those damn cactus pills that did me in, or maybe it was smoking cat urine, Either way I find myself here incoherent and unable to string a potato without messing it up, I blame the drugs. It was clearly this brain damage which caused such difficulties in life like when I was 12 and got my head chopped off in a bobsled accident. You really never recover from injuries like that, often though I remissness about the good old days, back when I was an olympic chariot racer for the new york mets and high on adderall the whole time but everyone knows that 120ae was a fun time, so no one questions that part. Well it was the red meat if I told you twice in a bag of rice how nice my legs feel right now, that's from the pickled weed I smoked. Anyways and today and tomorrow I hope you do well on your test professor.

Just abandon thread and leave these faggots alone. Gotta understand that all the kids are on break right now with noting better to do. They'll never understand no matter how you try explaining it.

I should have worded that as an increased ability to understand human emotions.

But you probably knew that.

I want your dbl.dubs... And your babys(9988)

I have no problem with people using drugs to help with illness such as with marawana and parkinsons

but using them because "Ima complex human bean with daddy issues" isn't one of them

No homie I've done them all.

Having a bullshit appreciation for the world is not actual emotions.

Being grounded in the present moment is.

You know that everyone is on drugs right? Even our water has small amounts of drugs in it that people have flushed.

smh tbh fam

>Drugs are bad

Nah homie I've done acid, I do remember thinking really clearly on it. Actually ended up losing my virginity on the stuff.

But the feeling doesn't last. It makes you clear headed for a brief second, but you can get that same feeling permanently if you're strongly in tune with your emotions.

Yup. Druggies are the fucking worst. They will defend it to death. They deserve to be hung at the gallows. Fucking stupid masses.

At least we know they will look like complete shit and have health problems as they get older, and die off like all the other celeb deaths this year.

we gotta shaman here

>Someone had his girl stolen by a crackhead.
>pffft

Who said anything about a "bullshit appreciation for the world"

I'm talking about specifically about empathy and research behind that.

If you've taken psychedelics before you could probably attest to the fact that it can help you to understand people's actions and emotions better.

It's completely possible to have a modest amount of shrooms or LSD and still be completely grounded.

Probably drinks alcohol and eats McDonalds every day.

Drug users are horrible!!!111

>health problems as they get older

Your grandparents should have their plug pulled.

We do not care about your shitty opinion, piss off cuck

Kek'd

Try dmt op

No one that openly says they hate drugs can understand using on order to achieve something beyond oneself. i did mushroons once because i lost my son and i was having trouble getting along with my life. that trip was the best experience ive ever had, and without it i probably would have killed myself, falling victim to depression.
id like to add that my doctor turned me away, so this was my only option.

Did you ever use drugs before you lost your son, just curious. And sorry you went through that user

I'm in the middle. I feel sorry for the homeless people addicted to heroin, trying to get clean, etc. I do however hate the little shits who smoke pot all day, do nothing, then complain that their life sucks and they have no money. But then that's lazy people doing drugs, so who knows?

Real fascists distance themselves from drugs

This.

>Mm'kay.

this actually is pretty sad. already had three friends who ended up on heroin two got a drug psychosis from acid/shrooms.
It's bad you know. And yeah, beeing addicted to drugs is related to a lack of willpower but the truth is: if your life's fine you wouldn't need drugs to feel good.

Drugs aren't good or bad. Some kinds of behaviour with drugs are bad but people develop a bad relationship to drugs because they have a bad relationship to themselves.
And that's just sad.

Either you guys are angry because you lost someone who where important to you to drugs and then I'm here to feel with you. Or you guys are just a bunch of asshats who never were at this point and talking about shit you don't know and, judging by your arguements, you never will. If the letter just shut up and mind your own fucking business

>the drug users

Kill yourself

Why would I hate druggies' guts? They gotta be the hardest working guts out there to put up with all that abuse. If anything I'm jealous I can't have their guts. Well, before they take too much damage and start shutting down obviously.

But yeah druggies can be annoying as shit. Not bad enough to hate really, but if it's all a person talks about it becomes really grating and kind of pathetic. Potheads are the worst about it since it's fairly socially acceptable nowadays. Just cause someone takes a drug doesn't mean they have to center their fuckin lives around it, and it seems like weed "culture" is all about doing that. You don't see many people centering their lives around alcohol consumption outside of the addicts. At least they know they aren't morally superior for doing it.

>giving a shit over people's choices

im sorry are you fucking braindead

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/magic-mushroom-drug-psilocybin-helps-cancer-patients-chill-out-n690741

>this actually is pretty sad. already had three friends who ended up on heroin two got a drug psychosis from acid/shrooms.
>It's bad you know. And yeah, beeing addicted to drugs is related to a lack of willpower
Just because AA promotes that idea doesn't actually make that true. Science has been studying drugs' effects on the mind more nowadays and they're realizing it's most often a neuro chemical problem, not a mental one. Their brain just releases way more dopamine for the drug than most other people, so it more powerfully reinforces the desire to take them more and more often. Obviously psychological dependence is a real thing as well, but not really as prevalent as you may believe.

yeah, i mean i drank on weekends as a teen. not much else though

>you're

I don't hate drug users. I just hate any and all substances that alter your mind in any way whatsoever. The brain is you, and thus changing your brain via external means can change you. How much depends on how far you go with your drug usage, but any amount is harmful.
Altering your brain with drugs is like infecting a computer with a malware that makes the computer think it's performing well, but in reality it's overheating and corrupting it's memory for a short boost.
It doesn't matter whether it's an antidepressant or alcohol, none of it is good for a brain in the long run.

This. Thread over.

>a neuro chemical problem, not a mental one

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are a drug user. Hipocrit piece of shit

And your experience is quite far from uncommon.

Yeah... because all heroin addicts just lack the willpower to just stop

The only way is to do it yourself though... It doesn't matter what happens or who or where you are if you don't want to deep inside the addiction will continue.