Webms are clearly superior but I don't usually make a habit of saving them

Dobré ráno

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Dobré ráno
who else /on a comfy lecture/?

>/on a comfy lecture/
i had a nice lecure about monetary policy
lecturer told us that da joos are in charge of FED

>tfw my anxiety reached a point where i get physically ill when i sit in a room full of people
I rather stayed at home than to go there

>she sits on me
>rides me for like 1 minute
>wait!
>"no you cant do it inside me"
>cum on my stomach
>get up and clean it up
sweaty_nervousFrog.jpg
>cant get it up
>"dont worry user, this happens to lot of men"
what the fuck? how many niggaz did you shag before devouring my penis
>haha and laugh it of
>say: This isnt the first time this has happened to me
to make her think I am not pathetic virgin faggot

time for the rope I guess

I did not understand what the fuck are you trying to say, but sex is awkward, nothing new there

>she just wrote me that she wants to tell her parents she will be with me with summer and doesn't want to hide me anymore

>and doesn't want to hide me anymore
what are you a jew? kek

That's great user!

Yeah :^)

Heh I wish... The way she described her dad, it sounded like just because I am a foreigner and he would see her with me, he would murder me in cold blood with his bare hands and make it look like accident. We are writing for almost 2 years now and her parents don't even know about me, lol.

I wish you guys all the best

typical daughter's dad t b h

Thank you, anonku.

Yeah, at least her mom is better in that regard but still a bit weird and overly conservative.

>page 10

How is 'wake up people' in your language?
Here is OBUDŹCIE SIĘ LUDZIE

Pabuskit, žmonės

send help

What's habbening

Slovakia u ok?

>Jano is ded
>it's all ogre now

im bored

this thread still exists?
xD

iks de

>130 years
>20 years
>50 years
>all the same distance
The x-axis triggers me on multiple levels.

good job user!

why so ded today?

I can't make threads live when I'm dead inside.

Dunno, I'm here whole time

>I thought I replied to you like 15 minutes ago because I am always here but I failed to verify captcha and only saw that it didn't send now
kek

don't know about the rest but for me it's the comfiness of recent days with all that sun
it makes me smile, sit back and relax like a stoned junkie

got nothing interesting to post except for my shitty blogposts

post blogposts

oh well
i had a nameday recently and i recieved a Star Wars t-shirt as a gift from my parents but i feel like piece of shit because i am not a fan of the franchise and have no intention of wearing it

>i recieved a Star Wars t-shirt as a gift from my parents

did you tie up any people recently?

so how did they figure you might like it? or was it just a random "not sure what user might like so let's give him this" kind of gift?

my gf yesterday

are you me? it was my 21st birthday in December and as my family is poor they still wanted to get me something so they put some money together.

they got me:
headset (it has really nice bass but everything that is playing can be heard by everyone, basically just as loud as if I wasn't using a headset) and at the same time I received letter from my girl. She asked me to open it on Skype because she wanted to see my reaction. When we called and she saw the headset she got nervous and told me to not open the letter. Apparently she sent me earphones, lol. But I use them and don't use the headset at all because I like privacy and they are a lot more comfortable, also look nice.

Another gift was a Star Wars shampoo, for some reason they thought I would like it, top kek. I feel bad about it but it is standing in bathroom still unopened. I feel like shit too because I never even watched Star Wars and I don't feel like using it because I have my own.

I watched Star Wars when I was like 25, now I'm older and I'm a crazy fan.

>everything that is playing can be heard by everyone, basically just as loud as if I wasn't using a headset
that would make for a great office headset desu

i think they thought that because i am a nerd i will like it, i blame the people who put Star Wars on a pedestal as some quintessential nerd franchise for this
>are you me?
no, you have a gf
i know it's supposed to be nice that someone gifts you something but if you don't know what the other person likes why bother? that's why i just tell people to gift me socks

>no, you have a gf
fuck why does it suddenly hit so close to home

>czech anons without gfs
times are changing I guess

>le all czechs are normies with gfs meme
dumbest one this general has ever produced
t. semi-normie

Went to Poland for a week during the holidays, went back friday.

God I missed this country.

I've read in the news that you guys want equal quality of food products for western and eastern EU. Is this shit true or is our media sensational again? I mean, nutella here sure isn't the same as german one...

our PM wants to start shit to divert attention that is all, there is no way that we will get the same quality of food as west EU

kickstarter.com/projects/803274916/legion-1917-rise-of-the-bolsheviks

Yeah one who I can't meet more than once a year

nice trips btw

>i-it' meme, right?

good night lads

spokojnej nocy anonku

Nachti Nacht user

HIPS
I
P
S

brou

Anime?

>czech anons without gfs
I'll be a full-blown wizard in a year.

>I'll be a full-blown wizard in a year.
What are the requierements to become one?

>Anime?
sign me up, pepo.

up

down