How do you even find a girlfriend nowadays?

How do you even find a girlfriend nowadays?
Tinder? Badoo? MeetMe?
Or do relationships start by buying a girl a drink?

Help a lonelyfag out Sup Forums

try making friends with a girl first.

>How do you even find a girlfriend nowadays?
By not being a neckbearded NEET loser who goes on Sup Forums asking other neckbearded NEET losers how to get girls.

I would. But they're hard to find.

>implying I'm looking for a girlfriend purely just for sex

Yh tru

They've all fled to myspace. Chicks don't dig ya unless you have an active myspace account.

nice meme

Lift

Yeah, because there is nothing else to a relationship other than sex, right? Underage detected.

you must be ugly. Make yourself look better jeez.

This.

/thread

Be honest, do you look attractive? If you are, that's a plus

Nah it's just not everyone lacks compassion like you, I mean you must be fucking bitches every night right? Nah didn't think so

No, not really, I have shoulder length hair, I'm thinking of cutting it tho

I met my wife in an anonymous chat room online. Hell, you might even meet the grill of your dreams on this website user. Just don't be an autist.

>implying that's not what OP pic implies

The difference between a friend and a girlfriend is sex, genius. OP wants the latter.

Every thing online makes me feel like invisible, tinder, etc. Even fucking Sup Forums where nobody replies to my threads, for example i just made 2 and no fucking answer, I mean they werent that dumb of a thread so you KVXPOCKVSDOGZE¨G¨PXDV FUCK THIS

Is it possible to be both gay and asexual? Meaning liking men but not wanting to fuck them? Or is that supposed to be bromance or friendship?

That makes no fucking sense whatsoever. So just because you have sex with girlfriend but not your friends, there is nothing to a relationship other than sex? What kind of autistic ass retard logic did you use to come up with that?

Are you sure you replied to the right person? What the fuck does compassion have to do with anything I said?

sex

No, gay means you wanna fuck them. If you just like them that's just called being friends.

rape

So you're not compassionate if you're in a relationship not just for the sex? What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm typing this very slowly, so you'll understand.

Relationship = friendship + sex.

sex

Met mine through work. Demanded her number. She happily gave it. Been together almost 3 years. (I'm 28)

All you gotta do is ask Sup Forumsro. And be willing to get rejected and shrug it off.

Tinder and buying drinks have proven successful to me. Tinder even more so because you can meet a lot of girls there and you have to be able to cope with rejection in order to ever find a grill.

When someones ask u if u are a virgin ... do you tell them the truth or lie ?

>Demanded her number.

Always be demanding! Don't be beta.

if its a girl that might want to fuck you then you better lie. its for the greater good.

Truth. No girl that's worth a shit will be turned off by it. Quality girls will find it very attractive.

I've met all the girls I've been with on fucking okcupid lad. sound ridiculous and I know it's a bit shit that a 21 year old man has to resort to online dating instead of meeting people irl, but fuck, it works for me.

Not true. Virgin faggot detected

And that's supposed to prove what? I said people don't have relationships just for sex, therefore hookers won't work, so why are you telling me things I already agree with as if I don't? Are you literally this fucking retarded or are you just too autistic to understand obvious sarcasm? Go back to special ed and relearn how to read, you illiterate dumbfuck. Or better yet kill yourself.

Meet a girl and turn on the charm. Go to a bar or something its not that hard.

First find friends. Go together to a party so you dont look like a loner and start a conversation with a girl it all goes uphill from there

>it's a bit shit that a 21 year old man has to resort to online dating instead of meeting people irl, but fuck, it works for me.

pretty normal actually, we are a generation that spends life in front of a pc. no reason to get embarrassed

True love waits, amirite?

>First find friends.

hard enough

I mean if you dont even have guy friends chances of getting a gf are like 20%

If your game is tight you can fuck loads of sloots through apps. But you have to be double plus alpha, or be seriously good looking, or have a donkey dick.

If you want a gf, stay away from bars, clubs, and the internet entirely. Slut:good girl ratio is too unbalanced. Learn day game and approach normal girls doing normal things.

Yeah but they may be turned off by u at that point. Girls especially want it when other girls are getting it. They want to see what they're missing

I was pointing out that sex is what defines a sexual (duh) relationship, though this seems to be beyond your elementary reading comprehension. Have you considered evening classes?

>donkey dick
I don't think real life works the way u think it does

All my relationships have started through school or work. I met my current girlfriend last december when we started working on the same day. Since we both were knew we had something to talk about

There's loads of sluts who will fuck a guy just because his dick is big and for no other reason

Is this what your mom told you?

Honestly, it's the exact opposite for women when it comes to virgins. You'd know this if you ever slept with one.

Girls see a virgin guy and it sends up a red flag immediately. Why hasn't any girl wanted to fuck this dude before? Why's he a 25 year old and still have his v-card? If I DO fuck this guy, he's probably going to be clingy as fuck and not give me 5 minutes to myself. If I fuck this guy, he's probably going to want to get married at the drop of a hat. Etc. etc. etc.

You can say whatever the fuck you want about "quality girls" or whatever imaginary shit you come up with to try and justify YOU still being a virgin and any girl who's gotten fucked just being "whore trash" or whatever, but your excuses far from the truth.

Were new* sorry

By having a social life and becoming friends with females first.

Dating sites/apps are basically for people just looking to fuck, people who have no idea what they want in a person and who have no idea what love truly is. Your chances of finding actual love on those is very low.

All of my relationships just happened.. We began as friends, or we just met and began talking nonstop and were basically dating from the get go, even without saying we were.

I don't have a social life anymore, though.. so I haven't been able to get a girlfriend in years. I haven't fucked since the beginning of 2014 either.

I have no idea but it seems anyone but me manages to do it somehow.

Kek. Sorry user, but if she's not putting out she's not your girlfriend.

She's probably fucking the football team.

You need to stop taking advice from the internet. Real life doesn't work that way. Decent girls don't think that way. You've had your sense of reality warped by bitter betas. Go outside dude. Also not a virgin, been in a monogamous relationship for years.

And how the fuck is that relevant? When did I ever say that people don't have sex in relationships? The point was that hookers aren't the same as girlfriends because sex isn't the only thing you do when you're in a relationship. How the fuck are you so fucking retarded that you still don't understand this? Forget about going back to special ed, you should just straight up do the world a favor and kill yourself since you're obviously beyond help.

I met my first gf during a twitch raid, start there

Tell me anons. I want to ask out the person I work with but if I do and she says no it will make it weird working with her. Just go for it? Or just find someone else?

You need to do things. Join a club or church or a service group of some kind. Get out and get to know people. You can join dating websites but it will be easier if you're part of an identifiable group and can join a website that caters to that group (e.g. Christian, Asian).

Nigger, i'm not taking any advice from the internet. I'm not the one who used the corny "any girl worth a shit" line like it's the 6th grade. This is exactly what a "Good Guy" faggot would say after getting shot down time after time. "She's gorgeous and a great person.....oh wait, she rejected me it must be because she's a huge trashy slut who's not worth it anyway." Get a clue, man.

>hurr duur go outside dude

Get fucking real. If anyone's a beta it's you with this weird idea that girls want to fuck any less than guys do. It's just not the truth. You sound like some closeted, repressed mormon or something.

>I've been in a monogamous relationship for years

And you're speaking from the likely perspective of a guy who's had 2 actual relationships tops, so you're far from a pro and basically a cucked faggot tbh.

Nothing I said in that post was wrong at all. Being a male virgin at 22, 24, 26+ years old is most definitely a red flag to any independent woman with half a brain because, again, she's going to wonder why the fuck no other girl has slept with you before which is a NEGATIVE not a POSITIVE. You can pretend the world is completely altruistic and shit all you want, but evolution is a thing and it dictates everyone's behavior including women's when it comes to finding a suitable partner.

how do i join asian groups

I've never honestly met a girl through a dating app that's not paid for. Id try Tumblr, instagram, omegle, and Facebook if you're trying to meet someone via interwebs. Other than that, talk to people you used to go to high school with or something meeting new people is strange at first.

The best advice I can give is to get a hobby.
I met my wife on a scuba dive tour. She said I look hot in that tight wet-suit. After that I hit on her so hard that I've got stuck with her.

My bro got met his wife while he was gardening...

It's not weird if you're just asking her out to a public event or some shit. "Hey, I was gonna go to x wanna come with?"

I met my previous gf in a language school. An my current one in a workout group.
Find some group activities, and meet girls there. If you aren't a total omega, you could find a decent girl there.

Get a job. That works wonders.

1. Go to club, preferably with friends but those are not needed, usually on a Saturday night

2. Get drunk, not puking drunk, just drunk enough to not care, if you puke, drink some more to get back to being drunk

3. Go to dance floor

4. Find grill, doesnt even need to be hot, just willing, you'll be drunk as hell so girl might even make the first move so long as you have two arms and legs, aernt 400lbs and have a face thats relatively symmetrical

5. Dance then attaempt to make out with girl, like I said dont even need to be hot, just get used to them and gain confidence, hell my first few were butt fucking ugly but it was still better than fapping alone on Sup Forums

6. If you can, take them home and fuck them, start off with the most ugly and desperate ones and progress onward, hell even try hanging around with them for a while just to see how sharing time with a female is like. You dont even have to be attracted to them, just be able to get hard and learn how to please them.

7. Repeat until picking up women becomes easy, then find one you ACTUALLY like and want to stay with, boom.

Lost my virginity at 20 like step 4, didnt even remember meeting that fat land whale but merely sticking a dick in the vag was the breakthrough I needed. Then went through 39 girls and two year long casual relationships before I met a girl I absolutely adored and stayed with at 26.

tbh I found my gf by putting "I got weed" in my tinder profile and asking every girl if they're tryna match me.

No-one's saying girlfriends are the same as hookers, you spastic. But keep venting if it helps you cope ...

>going to dance clubs to find women

this is literally the slowest way to find women outside of not leaving your house at all.

There are autists out there with far more social skills then the neckbeards here.

Believe it or not, I actually met ex on chatlog on kik.

Anywhere, if you're brave enough to approach her.
Girls eat up happenstance romances a lot as long as you're not ugly or creepy.

I went from having 0 girls fucked at age 20 to having 134 shagged at age 23.

Here's the secret OP: move to Thailand, There's a ton of women there who will fuck you, both of the paid sort and the non-paid.

Cut it, some girls dig it but most think it's dirty for some reason. Also, if you're overweight go to the gym. It's better to just be ugly then fat and ugly.

what if you dont like dancing

134 girls in 3 years.
cool story, bro
also enjoy your aids

almost all of this advice is dumb as shit

if you want to find a girlfriend, you have to focus on bettering yourself

fucking faggot neckbeard retard shitfucks spend all this time pining over hot bitches who spend over 9000 hours each day putting on makeup, picking their clothes, watching their diet, practicing expressions in the mirror, being fucking AWARE OF HOW THEY APPEAR TO OTHERS

you want to have women like you, fuckstain? Be someone worth fucking liking.

Most of you dumpster fire cocksuckers want to find a girlfriend because you're fucking cowards. Because if you can just find someone, anyone, who is ok with you being a piece of shit, then you don't have to try to not be a piece of shit

so if you REALLY wanna get a girlfriend "nowadays," stop making excuses and work on not being a piece of shit. i fucking PROMISE you that you'll find someone

Liam?

>Here's the secret OP: move to Thailand, There's a ton of women there who will fuck you, both of the paid sort and the non-paid.

lol

Well, I fuck women just because their tits are big. Can't blame them.

You need to make yourself better in order to get woman. Simple stuff!

You think your average Sup Forumstard is capable of talking to a female human being whilst sober without becoming a crippling autistic wreck? All that bullshit about 'just talk to them' simply wont work for the guys whos biggest problem in life is not being able to talk to girls.

Your average beta here needs the distracting darkness, flashing lights and massive quantities of alcohol to dull his massive anxiety issues to work up the courage or at the very least make him vulnerable enough for a desperate girl to take advantage of him if hes going to get any pussy in his lifetime.

Yep, 134 in 3 years. You can believe it or not, but I swear on my life that's the truth.

They were mostly hookers, of which I could shag 5 or 6 in a weekend when I had the cash. Obviously I didn't have the cash every weekend, and sometimes in those 3 years I was in a LTR which is why I 'only' make 134.

You dont have to like it, just do it regardless because you'll be wasted enough not to care. Besides, I'm sure your love of pussy is probably greater than your hate of dancing.

If you've only ever lived in a western country, you cannot even comprehend how much easier it is to get laid in Thailand.

Those 8/10s who won't give you the time of day back home? They're happy to be your girlfriend in Thailand, and will fuck on the second date absolute max (often on the first).

If you strike out, there's hookers everywhere for $30.

implying your story is true.
if you move to thailand you need a job, an income to life and fuck hookers, right?

when im wasted i dont even care to fuck girls.

I bet women find your aimless rage incredibly attractive.

> just buy an hipster magazine.
> change outfit
> go to coffee bar
> start deeeep convo's with under age girls
> force them to give their phone number
> show dagger or knife under the table
> stab a random dog or child to death
> throw boiling coffee in her face

Of course. For 3 years I worked as an English teacher there. Made $1,500 a month. Spend $500 on rent and food. The rest on hookers and dating (and the occasional flight home to see family). $1,000 a month disposable income buys a fair few hookers and you're pretty attractive to the average Thai girl at that level of income too even though by western standards it's a shit tier salary.

In the end I've come back to the UK to get a teacher training qualification so I can command a higher salary. But I was just like this guy before, and resolved to make a change, and dedicate my life to the pursuit of pussy.

There's nothing stopping most of you doing what I did - the main qualification is that you're white and can speak English.

No heterosexual male likes dancing. It's just something you go through to get pussy.

You've seen them. They're all over the internet. But you haven't lived until you've smelled one, tasted one, or felt one wrapped around your cock.

Women find my lack of tolerance for worthless neckbeards, and my intense desire to be the absolute best I can be incredibly attractive, yes.

In two steps
golden rule

Try to meet/become familiar to a girl (mostly already taken) with a good single friend/friends

foolproof

tbh. If you go for a hooker once: it may give some more confidence in picking up later by that experience.

if you dont use social media. make sure that besides telegram/whatsapp youve got at least some kind of profile what's quite representative. DeviantArt,.. other crap.. name it.