Sister is dating an Indian

>Sister is dating an Indian
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScNkm9U9niE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao fag

It's not so bad. The guy will definitely take care of her with his fat engineer/doctor salary.

I claim this rare flag in the name of the United States of America

It's ok, we just can't compete with alpha indian men

youtube.com/watch?v=ScNkm9U9niE

143$ + tips please

feather or dot?

t.Sanjay Prachand

Look on the bright side user, it could be far, far worse.

dot.

Either let us claim you in peace or we will invade you under the premise of possessing WMDs and then take all of your natural resources for us to use in our smartphones and fast food restaurants.

What's his batting average?

We will call mr. Putin and you'll shit bricks

Feather indians outside of the Rez/states with a Rez are rare

Don't worry, she'll dump him because of his small dick

CURRIED

fug :DDD

What is wrong with your sister? I've never met a white girl that isnt completely creeped out by them, even the most liberal ones.

Really makes you think why they have arranged marriages. They wouldnt be able to breed otherwise.

Well have fun at that wedding. I went to a wedding in India. They can get very very big.

They are more tolerable in burgerland since the population is small enough that they can't form cliques

>be amerifat
>get loo'd
you literally can't make this shit up

DON'T PICK UP HIS HABITS
POO 2 LOO

>since the population is small enough that they can't form cliques
That's what you think. The moment theyre around their own, they completely do a 180 and start shitting on where they are. Fucking land of cucks.

I just dont know how your sister can stand the smell. Absolutely lowest you can go, going for a currynigger. A real god damn nigger would be a significant upgrade.

Lmao, imagine being this much of a beta faggot.

We are Russia's puppet state, do not even think about invasion.

>tfw designated shitting sister

Guy or gal?

don't plenty of women in england become designated too

My sister is actually married to an Indian. He doesn't look indian looks more like an Arab.

>kazakhstan
>rare
embarrassing

Guy

Where did it all go so wrong?

Atleast she's not being satisfied sexually, so you have that going for you.

>mfw an amerishart lived just long enough to see his sister get POO'd by a BSI before a FUCKING PARK destroyed his entire country

>Sister is dating a girl

This

I thought a super volcano was meant to be a species extinction event. I wouldn't be so smug really

>don't have a sister
IT'S NOT FAIR LADS
MY LIFE COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT

Yeah I reee at bring an only child sometimes

>a species extinction event

yanks aren't human

LOO'D

They're interbreedable so if abos get a pass so do they

S-STOP IT

>not having a little sister

> implying

Pooed

Indian Men are the Alphas in Canada and the United States. Europe has always been tough to crack, but surely, once the Muslims/Arabs get to top tier status, Indians will also get noticed.

White Women, Black, heck even Orientals WANT Indian studs!!! WE TAKING OVER!

SAVAGE! kek

What's all this shit about Yellowstone I've been seeing? Has Sup Forums only just realized there's a supervolcano under Yellowstone?

Every indian I know is either a rich af doctor or engineer or a fob food service/retail worker. Like a 50/50 split. Pretty natural to assume this guy is the first type

Also I'm pretty sure indians are the second richest democratic second only to Jews

is he toilet trained?

The real question is, OP, if he wasn't Indian, which other race/ethnicity would you have preferred, or at least would be the least damning (excluding white).

> far, far worse

Hmmm, such as?

>Indian Men are the Alphas in Canada and the United States.

MY SIDES

Well, it's like the user above said, they are usually rich af doctors or engineers - BALLERS YO!

Besides, if Muslims/Arabs are making it big, Indians aren't that far behind. Brown is the new Black, in the white women circle!

indians are like niggers except they're rapists instead of gangsters.

he probably raped her and got her pregnant now she can't leave him

Also, UK-bro, aren't Indians really popular in your country? What with the whole... Ghandi worshipping... and Bollywood fascination, etc. ?

>sister married a Brazilian
I feel your pain

but does he poo in loo?

>mfw my sister only dates women

My sister just broke up with her Indian boyfriend.

This is why we need incest

Italian

that's just gross

t. jelly Arab boi
Millions of women all across the gulf Arab states are having affairs with Indian migrant workers. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

If that's true I applaud them. Arab slave drivers deserve to get cucked. Even better if it's with thier own slaved

what was his batting average?

What a twist

and your dad isn't kicking her ass?

lmao what a cuck, you're probably not even his son

tell me do you have nappy hair and fat lips and brown skin?

better than kohli :DDDD

>Indians
>Engineers

jews aren't that high
POO'd
O
O
'd
uncommon at best

Important question. Or bowling figures?

is this average salary for foreign americans?

this is THE ONLY time I've ever seen him not be GOAT 2bh

POOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's average salary by ethnicity/nationality I guess, for groups of said people who are american citizens (in america)

>Filipino American
>Australian American
>Lebanese American

those were really unexpected

HOW CAN US WHITE GUYS EVEN COMPETE??

IT"S NOT FAIR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Americans

Gee, thanks man. Good to hear positive things about my cunt on this website.

I would unironically suck his dick, no homo

stoive smeeth can watch

Is steve smith related to will smith

decent mix

Indians always come in two flavors. Socially awkward, beta, and autistic, or funny, cool, and bro tier. Which one is it?

indians commit low crime, are caucasoid, don't have a toxic, perpetual victimhood culture like negroes are successful academically and economically and don't have ingrained resentment towards white people and are actually pretty friendly and nice.

>but in india some of them poo in the streets
yeah but if he's in america he and his family obviously aren't going to be the peasant underclass, they're going to probably be doctors and engineers.

why would you get any more upset about your sister dating an indian than if she dated an east asian? or a christian arab?

>Australian American

There is literally no difference between an Australian and a standard American when the former is from America. who made this?

you sound like you have a paid subscription to blacked.com

indians have the highest median household income in america, are CEOs of many major american businesses and have one of the oldest civilisations in the world. while black people literally have a mean IQ of 85 and you would much prefer one of them fucking your sister.
you''d prefer an actual negro that on average has an IQ in the 80s over a darkskinned caucasoid.

it's like you're saying "drinking shit is so much better than drinking laxatives"

>tfw my sister married a nice man
>tfw happy for her

This is what the average Australian American looks like.

>don't have ingrained resentment towards white people
the Indians I know usually have pretty integrated hatred for us, for anyone who isn't Indian tbf.
you can apply that to most minorities desu, the more I meet the more I more I realise how many have some unwarranted bias against White British/English. Which is a shame really.

This dark skinned caucasoid slaps your sisters ass and asks for her hand in marriage. Wat do?

i d-don't hate y-you ;_;

mee too

Most of them are gas station clerks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

Its obviously not everyone, and i think its more a case of second/third gen migrants who are bitter about being different or off-the-boat peasants who just don't know any better. The latter being mostly older Muslim women who can't even speak English or Muslim men who just refuse to integrate.
My mum used to work as a receptionist for the police in Leeds and the amount of times she had was told to bring out a male counterpart because the man or woman wouldn't talk to her was ridiculous. They were a minority but it does happen.

It also tends to be young women c.20 who are the worst offenders, filled with self righteousness who will go out of their way to make you feel bad/guilty about your race whilst making themselves out to be the victim in every single case. That applies no matter the race.

I know f a m, I wouldn't put too much thought behind it. Speaking from experience, the ones who hate irrationally are usually uneducated people (most of the time from lower socioeconomic backgrounds) who are looking for scapegoat for their problems.