How does you cucks feel watching President Trump sucking jews dicks?

How does you cucks feel watching President Trump sucking jews dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao

Trumps daughter sucks jew cock and so will trump when netanyahoo comes a calling LOL

trump is a 2 faced weasel like a typical jew

Where's your God Emperor now, faggots?

The iran deal was the best political achievement of the last decade.

Assuming that he already trolled everyone with the bullshit about Clinton investigation, already gone... When you realized that he will never fucking build the wall?

All trumps wives have been mail order brides from some 3rd world shithole...This latest one malena, looks like a tranny LOL

total surprise

nah jk. reminds me of my old pastor, total anti-semite with a hard-on for israel. cucks don't have to make sense.

Shut the fuck up you shekel scum.

Merry jewmas

Why the nazism in US always attract the weak people, and submissive gays losers?
It is possible that this is a option to be a gay without coming out the closet for them?
interesting....

But trump is of jewish decent.

nice fake numbers of likes and RTs

>almost 2017
>not wanting a girl with a feminine penis to call you Mr. President as you cum in her butthole
Kys

no but someone will surely kill you lol

Trump hates Muslims
Jew hate Muslims
Jews kill Muslims
Trump sees friend in Jew

>2017
>still going out to clubs instead of watching anime and eating boypussy

you are a jew

Not sure about best but I agree it was positive

we've always known his position on jews. He doesn't hate them. We know he doesn't like muslims, though, and he obviously walls his pants when he sees Israel removing kebab with such ruthless efficiency.

>being anti zionist is antisemitic
No

he may not fear them, but he acknowledges them as his masters...like all whites

He is in the White House fuk boi, and he is going to make America great again

You shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of

By backing Israel and jews?
Ooooooook m80.
Stay cucked.

I love how Sup Forums despises Jews above all else, and yet is willing to overlook Trump's obvious love of Jews and Israel because he's their boy.

The level of mental gymnastics involved in that shit is beautiful to behold.

Didn't the Nazis want to ship all the Jews off to Israel in the first place?

But gas was cheaper or something.

citation needed that dude is goy af

Even Fox thinks he's a jew...

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

>/opinion/

I know where I am, but I just want to say this. I don't see what everyone hates about the Jews, and Israel is an ally. We should support our allies wherever possible, this is why I'm cool with what trump is saying about them.

P.S. newfags like you ruined the word cuck

It's Sup Forums. You have every nationality, religion, race and party on the planet coming together under one roof. It will be a shitshow regardless.

They wouldn't publish it if they didn't agree with it, user. This is Fox we're talking about.

I agree with you that there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

But fuck Israel, it's not an "ally", it's a parasitic relationship.

>we need to stop being the world's police
>our allies need to pay their fair share for our protection
YEAH
>we need to support our jewish allies overseas
YEAH

Trump supporters are fucking retarded.

opinion pieces are separated from the rest of the news for a reason. they're unsubstantiated opinions that don't reflect the network's stance or involve any actual investigative journalism.

>that don't reflect the network's stance
This is true of credible, respectable news outlets. Again, we're talking about Fox.

YEAH !!