It wouldn’t be surprising if “Ghostbusters” was the first of many female-powered reboots

>It wouldn’t be surprising if “Ghostbusters” was the first of many female-powered reboots.
What did they mean by this?

uuuuuggggghhhhhh

Empowering

actually a female dumb and dumber might be entertaining

>Femme-Powered

Media still delusion the movie won't be a flop

It begins.

>movie where women are portrayed as being anything less than Mensa geniuses
Not a chance

Female hangover has already been done.

Dumb and Dumber might be good.

Blonde and Blonder? Would is also have a scene where they stop at a by the hour love motel and get in a sauna together while in a deleted scene they go on about how much of a faggot each one of them is ?

Fem-boot White Chicks.

WE DON'T WANT REBOOTS! WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE A NEW ORIGINAL FILM STARRING ALL WOMEN WITHOUT TAKING THE LICENCE OF AN ALREADY EXISTING MOVIE?

big lebowski

Why not just make an original movie starring women?

We've lost

I'd like to see a female version of The Metamorphasis.

Wait a female dumb and dumber doesnt sound that bad.

Because it would be a guaranteed loss.

Honestly, a Tropic Thunder type of thing but for some genre of Chick-flick sounds pretty awesome

I would unironically pay money to see Home Alone with hot women as the retarded burglars.

>with hot women
this is 2016! It is sexist to cast attractive women

>Blonde and Blonder?

>hot women

You poor, deluded man

>There will be an all female reboot of BoB in your lifetime

Brokeback Mountain

>White Dudes

kek

>female hangover has already been done

It has?

Feminists hate good looking women.

This will be the real end of feminism.

I'd watch this. You can bet feminists would be mad,

How about a femme-powered The A-Team?

>>/d/

Pretty sure the Hollywood Jews will realize their mistake with Ghostbusters and only do hot chicks for the next fem-reboot

just imagine a woman trying to play the dude

that didn't stop them from casting qt Kate

was supposed to be replying to this

Alright, here's the idea

All female Sex And The City

wasn't Bridesmaids already a Hangover with wymyn?

>Pretty sure the Hollywood Jews will realize their mistake

They'd probably make the main characters fat demisexual non-binary otherkin lesbians who identify as pansexual tri-gendered cousins

I guess so. It wasn't about one crazy night before the wedding tho

see
It'd be seen as a chick flick and wouldn't become the blockbuster that they want. The chance of it working out increases a healthy margin if they fuck up your favorite movie.

Top Gun and Robin Hood will definitely get a reboot

>Top Gun
Well that makes sense with all the malebonding so I can see that working as a female reboot - BUT only if they cast attractive looking women

I thought they had something similar with blue is the warmest color?

Isn't there already a female version of The hangover?

Blue is the Warmest Color

Bachelorette

>women piloting or driving anything

I'd like to see how they do the "push the button with your cock" scene in a female version of Tenacious D.

I would watch dumb and dumber if one of the girls was really hot with big tits and really stupid

Magic Mike

When will they have trans reboots?

Retards called Bridesmaids the 'female Hangover'

this is the only good cast of the movie

desu

I'd watch a Dumb & Dumber with an ATTRACTIVE female cast.

Hangover would be harder to pull off without going Sexy & the City with it and I think everyone involved with that show needs their brains blown out.

>he hasnt seen Aliens

Hmm, why don't women just, you know, write something new instead?

She's annoying as fuck.
Fucking psycho eyes.

I could see this working. I don't know what they'd call her though, because nobody actually says dudette.

yeah, but i want two, young, up and coming hollywood actresses who talk about how kind of awkward it was during interviews but it is obvious one of them was way more into it than the other.

American Pie female reboot

>he doesnt like psycho girls
Wew lad

>women struggling to lost their virginity

You should be a fucking hollywood writer, m8. I say you'd be good at Sony.

American Psycho
heh

I'd like to see a femme-powered mass suicide over at Variety.

I would actually watch this depending on who they got.

Inglorious Basterds female reboot

Female Super Mario Bros when

All female Saving Private Ryan

let's see an all female Schindler's List.

the marx sisters

I recommend these people kill themselves.

You stupid fucking cunt, if you want a movie about women, why don't you use a few brain cells and come up with an original concept like Alien. What the fuck is your problem to have to try and alter and "reboot" movies that already exist? We all know why, because your end game isn't just to empower women, it's to piss people off and "challenge people's priviledge" in doing so.

please don't mention alien, it triggers feminists to know that strong female leads were successful before they were born

If it doesn't make money, you will see these female reboot ideas just fade away and never be mentioned again.

They're going to do Back to the Future, aren't they?

Sup Forums said it was the dawnof vidiakino, fools for the age of femme reboots had begun

>Top Gun has malebonding
>a female version would work because of this
?
Women don't bond the same way men do.
A female Top Gun would be a 2 hour cat fight.

They put Ripley in as a cameo in the new Ghostbusters which was annoying. It's like they're saying "look, here's another strong female lead! FEMALE LEADS RULE!"

We get it you social loser, there's women in your movie. What sort of cuck of a man would be this obsessed with "showing that big bad patriarchy!"

>black dudes

why am I always so attracted to dykes

And then having her wear those dumbass goggles the whole time ruining most of the shots of her face.

Honestly wouldn't mind that one.

Same here. I like tomboyish girls.

>alright, we have rebooted every franchise for maximum shekels. What next?
>how about more reboots...but with FEMALE ONLY CAST
>Goldstein, you're a genius!

>Femme powered

This is thanks to pretentious assholes like these that the French language gets such a bad rap.

Movies that NEED an all-female remake

Only question: if a woman existed who could even come close to imitating Arnold properly, would Hollywood ever hire her?

>Dumb and Dumber reboot
>The two women are actually both complete geniuses
>Dumb and Dumber aspect comes in whenever the viewpoint switches to MALES who interpret the two women as bumbling bimbos

Could be fun to have the scenes switching back and forth to the wacky hijinks in the men's fantasy world

>I like traps
ftfy

All-female Right Stuff when?

>Two black cops must go undercover as white men
>Comedy ensues as the two men find themselves being treated completely differently by the world around them

remake now

>Blonde and Blonder

blonde jokes are a form of slut shaming and will not be tolerated

Anything good, so I can laugh at the contrast of quality.

>The Wrong Stuff
>How the future ended

>Black Dudes
>Two WASP as fuck blonde federal agent women have to investigate some ghetto happenings
>Watch Boyz n the Hood as training
>hilarious makeovers
>wearing pants low like morons, but one of them used an absurdly large object to pass as junk leading to a wacky rumour that they have a MASSIVE cock
>rap battle sequence where one of them uses Harvard poetry skills to impress everybody
I would watch this

Starring Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, and Ellen Page, please.

>No cuntry for hags