How does this make you feel, losers?

how does this make you feel, losers?

sigh, I could never date a guy like that

>pink headband
gay lol

It doesn't make me feel anything.

I'm a real man. I don't have feelings.

>Pink headband

Something tells me the Breast Cancer Foundation isn't into research anymore...

He seems so fucking depressed

didn't he kill himself?

Shame his sister is the only female that will pose with him after the big game.

I'd kill myself if I looked like him. Playiiiing fooootballll

>Not a lineman

P U S I
I
S
I

Is that Satchel from Steel Panther?

Used to sell weed to guys like this back in High School. Got them liquor and xannies too so I was usually at every party. Most of the girls they dated or strung along were very very easy as long as you were good looking, had money, or if you were a gang member. Fucked a girl like pic related and she had pimples and razor burn all over her pussy. Had me worried that I was going to catch an STD

Reposting pics I post with captions like this smh

>more armour than a medieval knight

Even though he plays a faggot sport, his sister is still proud of him

He's just probably the back-up player to a real position so it just doesn't make me feel anything you autistic fag kys

she's his sister cause he's clearly gay as fuck

Is this pink-band OP after the surgery?

I'm not sure what it is supposed to make me feel? He really looks pretty unhappy.

It is probably because the pic was taken pre-surgery, alot happier in the second picture posted by

At least their both white

Reminds me of the quarterback back when I was in high school years ago. Saw him last week serving people at mcdonalds, lol. Laugh my ass off at anyone who thinks high school sports is worth anything in the real world unless you are the 0.1% who do somthing more.

Here's another post op pic

HOW DO YOU FEEL BLACC BOI!?

You are a NEET shitposting in Sup Forums. at least he has a job.

lol, its Christmas, I have been on paied vacation since the 15th being a lazy fuck like just about anyone else with a good job around the holidays.

You know that she will cheat on you with some nigger called Tyrone

I'd fuck them both

Makes me sad knowing I`ll never get to suck a steaming log of shit out of his ass.

he is gay