Westerners, if you say being Muslim is that beneficial for you in the West, why don't you convert to Islam yourself?

Westerners, if you say being Muslim is that beneficial for you in the West, why don't you convert to Islam yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are on a right wing website man no one here thinks that

wh*te genocide when?

Calling yourself a Muslim 'round these here parts will get your ass beat.

since when is this a right wing website

2bh if I was a believer I would be Muslim because this religion promotes good ideas. Yes, most of them are the same with Christianity (male superiority, anti-gay ideas etc) but Christianity teaches you to be a loser by praising poverty and saying that it's difficult for rich people to go to heaven, shaming sexuality (while in Islam you may have 4 wifes and get a divorce if you're tired of her), saying you shouldn't care about your body and outlook (while Islam commands Muslims to be a beautiful people). And all that shit about forgiving your personal enemies. It's totally retarded.

Are you blind?

What are you talking about? Go back to pol please. Also all the religions are right wing things because all the religions are conservative and share the same traditional values (especially abrahamic ones).
Maybe yes in some parts, but westerners on Sup Forums complain about "persecution of Christians" and "Muslims taking over" that much, that I don't see the point in not being Muslim there.

where would that be?

Pol is right wing and it often intoxicates Sup Forums as whole, but pol existence doesn't mean Sup Forums has some ideological agenda. And int has people of all the political attitudes from all over the world.

There might be a few far left wingers but you could count the number of regular posters who are liberals on this website on one finger. Your op is addressed to liberals but there literally none here

This

You can't even reveal yourself as a muslima at Sup Forums so..

>There might be a few far left wingers but you could count the number of regular posters who are liberals on this website on one finger.
Now that's delusional. Stop going to Sup Forums or at least realize not everything here is even serious.

>liberals
>far left
fucking yanks, I swear on me mum

Are you the same one as last time?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the whites and reducing their social and economic power.
They are all multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists. Many would willingly support the US' transformation into a predominantly Muslim country.

There is not one person on here who fits that description

Being a Muslim is absolutely not beneficial for you here.

You dirty, fucking progressive. Have you recently attended a cryfest/support group at your college to help you deal with the agonies of living in Drumpf's Amerikkka? Do you have more genders than toes and fingers? You quinoa-eating soyboy bastard?

?

You were on Sup Forums and a leaf asked if you were a real girl.

>regular posters who are liberals on this website on one finger.
What? You're absolutely delusional.
>Your op is addressed to liberals but there literally none here
Actually I addressed it to right wingers who like to complain about Muslims having affirmative action and taking over the West. I don't understand why don't they convert to Islam then because all the religions are basically conservative right wing things sharing the same core ideas which coincide with ideas of rights.
I have never heard of a single person with such a attitudes. Obviously not a single liberal would like to have Muslims as majority because liberal ideas aren't compatible with abrahamic religions. Also there is nothing wrong with supporting gay rights and wanting to invite more immigrants to USA (because latter is how USA actually works, by picking the passionairies from the rest of the world, bringing skills and workforce).
There is nothing wrong with race mixing either because it's a good way to destroy racism and problems related to it. As you live in Singapore, you should know that government urges peoples of Singapore to mix too, and it's law to that all your neighborhoods should be ethnically mixed.

Because I am a proud defender of European values and culture.
Thats why I follow Christianity and not the other semitic cult from middle east

Because I'm not a believer in religion. If they wanna believe in Islam that's all hunky dory but they gotta respect the laws of the land they live in, Sharia Law can go fuck itself. I wouldn't go saying shit when your country has one of the largest Muslim minorities in the world, Ivan.

>Because I am a proud defender of European values and culture.Thats why I follow Christianity and not the other semitic cult from middle east

Which is retarded because all the abrahamic religions are basically the same religion in core.
Okay, I wasn't asking atheists, I was asking westerners who complain that le joos islamize Europe. Why don't they become Muslims themselves if Muslims are that powerful according to them.
>I wouldn't go saying shit when your country has one of the largest Muslim minorities in the world, Ivan.
Yes, but we do not say things that Islam is taking over Russia. Also Muslims in Russia are thing since 13th century, no one really is anti-Muslim here. People don't like North Caucasians because they are retarded, not because they are Muslims. We are totally okay with Tatars, Bashkirs etc.

thats the joke

Because they were forced to leave the true path.

This.
Seriously, being right wing and hating Islam simultaneously is stupid. Many Russian neonazis convert to Islam by obvious reason. I don't see a big difference between Islam and Christianity though, Hitler was wrong. It depends on iterpreting the Bible. While in the West now christianity is interpreted the softest way possible (because they are developed societies and the more society is developed the more liberal is moral) while in Russia we have orthodox extremists like Enteo. But if you like one abrahamic religion, you should like all the others.