American Dad was right, the only interesting part of A New Hope was the world-building on Tatooine

American Dad was right, the only interesting part of A New Hope was the world-building on Tatooine.

Did American Dad turn into trash?

I stopped watching after the Cee Lo hottub

>The dilithium crystals are dog turds

So now he's just recycling shit from his other shows
The Jew is strong in him

yes

especially once TBS got their hands on it. you could tell by the fact that every ad for the new AD focused on how 'edgy' it is now (they actually used the word edgy)

It was for a little while when they moved to TBS, but it's fine now.

Hit and Miss

>falls for the marking jew

this guys a pleb and the guy hes responding to is a pleb.

Best part of ANH was Leia's titties, she looked the best in that movie, fuck ROTJ.

The only thing that bugs me about the TBS thing is them using "shit" every five minutes just because they can.

This looks like it could be a Dune parody.

I generally agree.

The X-Wing effects at the end are good too, but the Death Star part doesn't always stay engaging.

Empire is perfect.

They use it once an episode and it sounds fine you baby.

Hey, that's the Firefly ship in the background.

And now I'm sad that Joss Whedon never made more and was cucked.

>Reverse image search to find out which episode this is
>Get this
What happened to google?

This is pretty annoying

I haven't seen that episode but ANH definitely loses it's charm once they reach the Death Star, and the narrative hits a huge bump once they leave it

>Once they leave it
You mean the final scene with no dialogue?

No, the first time they leave it. Don't be dumb

>the narrative hits a huge bump once they leave it
What do you mean? They get the plans to the Rebels then go blow up the Death Star. How is that a "huge bump"?

I feel like the narrative reaches a climax when Obi-Wan dies, and from that point it rushes to a second one with less impact in the Death Star run. I always felt like the movie gets much less interesting after that.

Oh yeah, the movie gets boring as fuck after Obi-Wan dies.
And all three movies have pacing of a snail. Well, ESB and ANH for sure. I haven't seen ROTJ in a while.

>I haven't seen ROTJ in a while.
It definitely has the worst pacing, since there's a very clear split between the first part (Jabba's Palace) and the second (Battle of Endor). Plus the forest scenes drag on forever with little impact on the overall story.

I gotta rewatch it. I remember ROTJ being my favorite of the three.

>world building

that means it's a shill thread because nobody else is posting the OP. reverse image search a purge, bvs or tarzan image next time you see the thread and see what it turns back