Ask a high functIon sociopath,ANYTHING

Ask a high functIon sociopath,ANYTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U-n_zk7e0ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatmakesyouthinkanyofthisisrealandnot

Well,people,whe i see people talkin to me and people sayin things or doin things,i realize that this is the real world.I'm a sociopath,not a schizophreniac

If your socio behavior results in violence, will you be a product killer or process killer? Explain the rationale behind your choice.

First,we(sociopaths)don't become what we are(sociopaths)we born like that.

>will you be a product killer or process killer?

Second:No,just if i want to kill people(what i not)but,if i choose kill a man,probably i would not feel nothin.

You feel empathy?

No.

Why did you just tell two lies about yourself?

What you talkin about?

Do you allready fantasized about kill people?

Yeah,once.

Do you ever fall in love with someone?

Nein.

Are you self diagnosed or has an actual doctor determined that you are a sociopath?

Boring thread!

German?

>has an actual doctor determined that you are a sociopath?

Yes.

I've fantasized about killing people WAY more than once. Thought about mass murders as well.
What does that mean then? Am I worse than you?

No.

From just reading this thread you sound more autistic than a sociopath to me

Jeansy reportiert auch in diesem Faden ein.

Seid gegrüßt.

I don't know,i'm not a doctor.

But,in my opinion,just mean that you want kill people.

The two are very close.

Do your research.

You said that you fantasized about killing people.
Do you think that they deserve to be killed, are responsible for cruelty of the world?

Do you think that you are leading a good, happy life? If not, why and who is responsible for that?

How did the doctor diagnosed that you are a sociopath?

Yes,but i don't have enough "balls",to say what you are friendo.

There is no such diagnosis.

no they arent.

Imagining about killing people is not the same as desire to kill them.

l2conjugate

I (not O.P) am on the autistic spectrum but not like downie level I am just a natural born manipulator and I have a High i.q (something above 140) and yet I do not have a lot of trouble with sociolizing because I am also decent at acting and yes I also have sociopathic/psychopathic behaviour.

>Do you think that they deserve to be killed, are responsible for cruelty of the world?

Yes.

>Do you think that you are leading a good, happy life? If not, why and who is responsible for that?

Yeah i think.My life is pretty nornal by the way.

gozer wrong person not op

>autistic spectrum
>natural born manipulator
pick one

Ok. Do you think that all people deserve to be killed or just some groups - sorted by personality, ethnicity, social status, political views, religious beliefs, etc?

If yes, what constitutes a person that deserve to be killed by you?
Does it is anything that makes a particular person deserving to be alive?

I didn't choose shit
but itis true

almost every one deserves to be killed we al have done some shit

Why are you using a term not used anywhere for 15 years as your diagnosis, I really do have an anti-social personality disorder, seeing wankers like you trying to appear interesting or dangerous by erroneously labeling yourselves with my condition makes me angry.

all im sayin is in the title

You don't have my condition either.
You're not edgy, just a cunt.

One day a "friend" of mine say that i was little strange,i ask him why him think like that,he says that i really don't care for people(i just had it broke with a girlfriend of mine just by text,with no motive and no explanation why)and i in some moments was very "impulssive".(a characteristic of a sociopath).

So i ask him what was my problem,he say that i was probably had Anti Social Personality Disorder(he was studying psychiatrie by the time).So i ask him if he could help me to see what was my problem.He indicated me a friend of his(that was a psychologist).

So,i go to that psychologist.She say that my problem was more serious that i think,she give me the phone of a psychiatrist.So,i go to this psychiatrist,and he done some exams,and give me the diagnostic.

thats not the answer that makes you medically diagnosed as "high functioning sociopath".

Rather "rabid teeneage edgelord".

Hey man,i don't if you know but,Anti Social Personality Disorder and sociopathy,are the same thing.

OP here.

This guy is not me.

No tfuck is wrong withu

op is a faggot

you can't be diagnosed a sociopath unless you are in tv

fake and shit

Oh shit is fucking kids this days thinking a mental disorder is a kewl thing, little fucker.
wanna play a game ?? ...

Stop saying bullshit, you are not special. You are just a self diagnosed retard. Prove me wrong liar!

youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

How did you come to the conclusion that you are a "high functioning sociopath?" From my understanding those that are afflicted with a mental disorder are unaware that they are afflicted with such. For example, I am bi-polar and am on meds to keep from 24:7 rapid cycling, but I did not know that my behavior was abnormal until my wife and my mother both intervened and got me to go to a shrink who diagnosed and medicated me. So my question is, have you self diagnosed due to lack of empathy, or were you ACTUALLY diagnosed, and if so what meds are you on?

...I'm just having a fucking laugh pissin people off but what the fuck is that first line supposed to even be?
>Oh shit is fucking kids this days
Like learn how to English fuck face.

How well can you gauge the emotional responses of others, and how do you act accordingly
> Austim 101 here so knowing how upset someone is over some trivial bullshit in their life and how to make them feel better about it is a HUGE effort for me.

than why ur so triggerd? chill your fedora nigger.

well number 1 I am not self-diagnosed
and number 2 I'm not special except for the autistic part if ya know what i'm sayin.
number 3 I'm not saying I'm typing.

He went to a psychologist/psychiatrist and got a diagnosis. Simple.
He got refered by a friend who is studying the same area.
What I gathered.
When it comes to empathy the two conditions are very close.

d

>fedora nigger
something funny on Sup Forums haven't seen that in a while.

probably this probably not even animals love him he reminded me of simple jack from tropic thunder
youtube.com/watch?v=U-n_zk7e0ZU

Typing " I am not self-diagnosed" is not a prove you liar.

Do you have any regrets?
For example after (not saying you have or would, but just an example)
> totally not me, don't read too much into this Anons
If (someone) killed a person, or a few people, they might often see their faces when they go to bed, and not feel guilty, but have a heavy feeling attached, and every time they hear a police siren feel panic like they are coming for you.

check'd

Not caring to understand the reactions of others, is not a symptom, limited to autism.

what am I supposed to show my dick?

>or were you ACTUALLY diagnosed,

Yes.

>and if so what meds are you on?

Well,i really don't know how to tell you.What i'm sayin here ,was what the psychiatrist say to me.

So,i just gonna tell a little of my personality:

1-I'm a phatological liar,i used to lie all the time when i was a kid,even to my parents.

2-Narcissistic,if somethin does not affect me or favors me in some way,I do not.And if someone try to play with,or broke my pride,i get vey,very angry.

3-Machiavelic,for me the ends justify the means.I don't care if somethin gonna broke the "heart"of person,if i want to do somehtin,i will do somethin.

how is middle school going?

waste of time

I'm on this site I have enough time to fucking waste.

Show me some documents

you don't have a mental disorder. You are just a piece of shit. Eventually you will get beat up or shot for your shitty ways. Hopefully you grow up out of this phase. I wouldn't be surprised someone touched you as a child or something and you are acting out now.

>How well can you gauge the emotional responses of others

Doing things that affect their emotions

>and how do you act accordingly

If is somethin "small",i don't care and let pass,but if is somethin"big",i get very upset,sometimes even passing to agression.

and of course your dick

1,2,3 just makes you a egoistic cunt. i dont know if medically tested.

the term that fits here is "self-absorbed asshole"

now go to sleep and try not to wet your bed bad boy, you are not impressing anyone

>Do you have any regrets?

No.If i had done somethin,or i want to do somethin,what is the point of regret?Don't make sense.

cheeky fuck.
but why would i want to keep a note that says i'm autistic as if it is something i should frame and put up on a wall

that doesn't make you a sociopath you idiot. That just makes you a social retard..I have a feeling you are just some punk kid that has not finished growing his brain. Enjoy being alone the rest of high school then shopping for fedoras in college. You are a Sup Forums kid in the making.

I not said that they are the same,i said that they are very close,mainly in the area of sociability.

maybe see a psychiatrist because you're not a sociopath you young boy are just a cunt with a couple of mental issues

oh well well we have here a hardcore criminaly insane person, listen to me you little fuckin piece of shit go right now and smash your phone in the fucking face you dont know what a sociopath is and have probably shitty parents that spoiled you little fag you got nothing you got nothing
just reading you wants me to punch in you in the face so why not shitbird and make another thread were you try to control the shit out of even your fucking cat or dog.
/thread closed

OP here.

My Mother just told me that my Big Boy Points for my internet session are over.

I will make here pay, after dinner i will fart while i walk by her. Satan!!

sure, little liar!

lemme see a medical record faggot
otherwise your just an edgy teenager lurking for attention on Sup Forums

How do you know?

Dear 716855263

Get off the internet brother. And respect your mother

>High functioning sociopath

Don't be a dickhead.

oeh shit really felt that one mate i'm dying woo look out or i'm calling the cyberpolice

Maybe you only are autist

just a tip

Trump is probably a high functioning socipath OP is just a fucking faggot

I gone to a psychiatrist and he give the diagnostic.

I am a psychologist. You are so wrong that it hurts a little.

they are both equally autistic.

Underrated post