Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Frankly, people who manipulate their children like this should not be parents. I wanted to be Bowser from Super Mario when I was a kid. No one called me "trans-koopa'.
We're fucked if this is the future.

Bump

Honestly it makes me sad. I was in boy scouts. This kind of shit makes me miss the past. You're right, it's obvious the parents are responsible.

you do realize this shit only happens in murrica?
it's murrica that's doomed, and drumpf will accelerate the decay.
have fun being more shit than pakistan.

bump

It's ironic actually. Transfer people used to have the highest suicide rates because of a lack of acceptance, descrimination and stress of secrecy.

Now they're going to kill themselves because their fuckin hippy parents brainwashed them into thinking they were a girl when they weren't.

It'll be interesting to see how these kids turn out. When you're a tranny do you know from a very young age that it feels wrong and that you're not the right gender on the outside? Is that a concious thing in kids or does it only happen later?

this thread is gay

You guys are retarded. You're born what gender you are. You can't just decide what you are. End of story.

Nah its what happends that they realize it was just a phase and that they now look like a freak of nature thanks to their own stup pdd.

I honestly don't give a shit about Transgender in adults. I figure at that point you're old enough to make decisions like that, but honestly people shouldn't be forcing this gender shit on kids. I feel they are too young to decide this kinda shit for themselves, especially at like 8 or however old the kid is. These kinds of decisions I feel should be made later in the kids life and if they still feel that way weary about their gender I think they should have the right to peruse that identity when the time comes. Childhood isn't the time to worry about gender identity, it's a time to grow and develop, why can't people see that? It infuriates me to no end.

I don't think you understand the point OP was trying to make. You don't deserve those quads.

Kek has spoken, birth gender is true gender

Yeah, my nephew at 4 liked to play with dolls, figured it was a bit soon to cut his dick off though...

KEK VULT!

I think it's funny how people get angry that some parents push the idea of gender identity on their children while they themselves fill their own children with jeebus.

Ya'll go fuck yourselves.

The fuck how do you even become transgender at 8 ????
also I agree with OP the parents are responsible so is he a fag or a dyke ???
also if this is legal then the age of limit should be lowered kek
but seriously what in the fuck he is probably turn to be a serial killer or some shit like that.

This.
Plus, boys can do girly things without being a tranny or having a mental illness. I liked styling hair as a kid, but I like to think I'm a relatively well adjusted adult. Nowadays with how transgender is portrayed in the media (like in articles similar to OP's pic related), people are gonna just straight to assuming the kid has gender dysphoria. It's sad.

Why do you assume that? Religious indoctrination is just as bad. Why don't you go shove your generalizations up your ass?

>Comparing the mental manipulation of a parent to change your own body to ATTEMPT to be the other gender to a parent stuffing religion down your throat

One involves almost irrepairably changing your body the other just can be dropped or picked up at any time

Funny how kids can't consent to sex, yet they can decide to permanently alter their sexual characteristics.

>the other just can be dropped or picked up at any time
Yeah, tell that to the gay kids killing themselves for being wrong. Faggot.

Kids didnt even hit Puberty jet. Isnt that like the age where shit like that even starts to matter. Before that a boy or a girl might just be one or the other.

Homosexuality isnt a religion user.

They both suck. Simple as that.

>I wanted to be Bowser from Super Mario when I was a kid. No one called me "trans-koopa'.
kek

>trans at 8 years old.

i wanted to be in boy scouts with my brother, but i was born female so i got stuck with girl scouts. never made it past brownies, so it didn't matter anyway.

still a proud nerd tho. some things will never change.

doubles can we see your titties ?