Is there a worse faith than being a blonde/redheaded male?

>all women want ''tall, dark and handsome'' italian looking men
>majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women
only saving grace is to constantly shave and have 0,1cm haircut or dye

>is there a worse faith than being a blonde/redheaded male?

Where does being a Bulgarian male rank?

Only if you are as blonde as the OP guy. Slightly darker and it's sexy. If I was the guy in the OP I'd dye my hair and eyebrows 1 or 2 shades darker

This is why you should not be asking for the woman's consent. Here in the Muslim world, it is not considered necessary to ask a Western woman for it

Micropenis.

t. Abdul "women should not report domestic violence" Jaffar

I have it and I'm ok.

I have a beard the color of bronze.

Here you have an advantage.

My best friend is readheaded, but he looks like a normal human being and fucks many girls. Of course those retard looking gingers are virgins till they go to the whorehouse.

If you're blonde and can't score here in Italy you must be on the spectrum

But no women like light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.
A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

It's always "oh I want a dark man with nice black hair"

My gf loves my blond hair and green eyes. And that our kids will be blond with green eyes.

That's white hair though. Usually only Finns or Russians have hair like that, Western Europeans have darker shades of blonde which looks much better.

in Italy except for some macho-whores, girls tend to prefer lighter features and bimbo look

statistical anomaly. as you see least preferred eye color is blue and least preferred skin color is white

"Medium white which tans to gold": is the typical "white" skin complexion though. "Very light" is referring only to that ghostly pale skin tone you tend to see on gingers.

2% of females dislike blond hair. 28% likes it, the second most popular colour.

My eye colour isn't in that image, but I know green is the most popular colour.

>least preferred skin color is white

xDDDDD

European society DESPISES light features on men. This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color. So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED. If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker. But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled. And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want us to be happy and we shouldn't listen to them.

you're really delusional and sheltered dude, try going out of your basement anytime soon

im a tall blue eyed blond guy and i have a redhead gf who doesnt like gypsies (le "dark men" are basicly that)

Why are people shilling this bullshit?
Women from blond/blue eye countries will of course dream and want "muh dark handsome lad".
While women from darkhaired/non-blue eye countries will dream of "GOLDEN GODS with SKY EYES".

99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out. You baldingfags who had light hair in your earlier years are actually lucky.

You're stupidity retarded.

I would say blue is slightly more preferred to green desu

Just go to a country where blond hair is rare duh(in Bulgaria it should be relatively rare). If in Bulgaria it's not working, then try Spain, if it doesn't work, then try Brazil or Argentina or Japan or China or something.

The Fox and the Grapes

I believe it was green > dark blue > hazel
Not that it matters in any way.

>dark blue
Pale blue masterrace desu

I'm heterochromia godrace

>99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men
Source on that

I think a lot of people say they prefer green eyes because their mental image of green comes from those bullshit photoshopped images of people with pure green eyes, but in reality green eyes are always dull, yellowish and often have brown in them. Blue is clearly the superior eye colour.

Are you an anime protagonist?

No. My heterochromia isn't that extreme either, I just have one green eye and one half green, half brown.

I have friends that only noticed it after years. Only people that like (more than just friends/co-workers) me see it immediately.

>82% males dislike red hair

Yeah, sure

thats racist

I'm on the spectrum and i can confirm

>tfw no blonde bf to play vidya with
why live?

lad i have pale as fuck skin but it "tans to gold"
only ginger people dont tan you

the same is true everywhere

t. blonde/blue eyed sperg

this is the truth
people like whats exotic. Here nearly everyone has blue or green eyes so its not really a thing that people care much about. Wheras a country where everyone has brown eyes will think light eyes look nice

This, I had an Italian gf and I have a light brown hair and all her friends were like
>omgomg you have a blonde bf, I'm jelly

I have that aswell

>is there a worse faith than being a blond/redheaded male?
Yeah, being dark haired male

>But no women like
Who gives a fuck? Buy a fleshlight.
Why do you cancerous fucking normalfags keep coming to Sup Forums? Piss off idiot.

I have dark red hair and grew it out really long
I am a proud orangutan

>be blonde, blue eyed and pale as a ghost (not as extreme as OPs pic though)
>go to Tunisia for cheap holiday
>locals staring at me whereever I go
>and I mean staring, not just looking
>feels umcomfortable
>on a market an old bearded man comes up to me and tries to tell me something in broken english-arabic-mix gibberish
>points me to follow him
>get scared
>don't leave the hotel complex anymore

No country for blonde man

What you're saying is not true. Blond and brown haired men are more or less evenly distributed here and I don't see any fucking difference

I have blond hair and blue eyes too. Bulk up and they will stare less

Check your swarthy privelege

fuck off nigger

ITT: a very butthurt Bulgarian who's projecting an awful lot

>faith?
It isn't a belief that I'm a ginger. I'm actually a ginger.

It helps that I'm not a complete chud, but I do have long hair and a beard, and that scares off/repulses some women. I've never had too many issues striking up a conversation in a bar.

Never been much for blondes... or even redheads for that matter.

dont mudslimes praise blonds/gingers ? dye their beards with henna bcuz muhamad was a gingger ?

I don't think the "dark" in tall, dark, and handsome literally means physically dark

If you were a blonde haired chad in bulgaria you'd be drowning in pussy, instead you are dark gypsie manlet projecting on Sup Forums.

either that or a kike

Considered handsome:
>tall
>chiseled jawline
>slight tan
>sharp look in the eyes
>good posture and style
>polite but self-confident demeanour

Why do men dislike red hair?

No he had jet black hair
Henna has nothing to do with the prophet being ginger and its rare to see a person with dyed henna beard when i go out
Though I saw plenty in mecca and medina

>Dirty blonde hair and Green eyes aren't on there
>Hazel and "dark blue" and "dark white" are on there
Why would anyone give a shit about this pseud study

Why do you all respond to obvious cuckbaiter?
sage & hide

D-DELET THIS

You must been either a girl or a sissy guy.

he was way paler than your average sandnigger, so there is good chance that he was ginger

Shut up retard, it is literally mentioned he had jet black hair, how do you get that he's ginger?

sauce ?

based albino willie

>>A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

probably non-white women, especially asians

t.whiteknight cuck

Islam?

That's just what she tells you my friend. She will cuck you with a dark guy eventually.

>The Prophet was of a slightly above-average height. Amazingly, in gatherings, he would appear taller than those actually taller than him - until the people dispersed. In complexion, he was white with a rosy tinge; pale, but not excessively so. His hair was jet black and wavy, but stopped short of curling, and was kept between his earlobes and shoulders. Sometimes he would part his hair at the middle. Other times, he would wear it braided. The Prophet (pbuh) had the physique of a powerful man. He had a broad upper-back and shoulders between which was the Seal of Prophethood. He had long muscular limbs, large joints and a wide girth. His lean stomach never protruded out past the profile of his chest. His face was radiant, "as if the sun were following its course across and shining from his face," said one Companion. His neck was silvery white; his forehead, prominent; his pupils, large and black; his eyelashes, long and thick; his nose, high-tipped with narrow nostrils. At the time of his death, the Prophet had exactly 17 white hairs shared between his temples and the front of his thick, beard. He had hair on his forearms and shins and a line of fine hair also ran from his chest to his navel.

>sharp look in the eyes
what does it even mean?

that also fits for a description of zlatan

wow non-white and fat girls like us, literal bottom of the barrel trash. youpeee

all women want handsome men, features color has literally nothing to do with it

get over it, you're just ugly.

t. Mohammed Praise be Upon Him and all those who Rape the White Women Abdul Hussein