Live in the same hometown as Miranda Cosgrove. AMA about her

Live in the same hometown as Miranda Cosgrove. AMA about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/mQ0U6oX.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

house she grew up in, in downey

Okay. Is that your cum on her face?

I wish

i.imgur.com/mQ0U6oX.gifv

Post nudes of her or your thread is garbage.

that's not the point of an AMA thread, you faggot

Ok then...

Why aren't you posting her nudes?

Is she still a virgin?

that ship has long sailed

No, that cum's from Photoshop.

What's the story about USC or something? My friend was trying to tell me about it but he didn't really know either.

Also, what's she like?

just to add to that.. we heard rumours in elementary school that she lost her virginity.. so if there's truth to that.. it's been a long time since she was a virgin.

Is she still fucking Dan Schneider?

That last bit of cum, dribbling down her chin to the right, looks more like piss than cum.

As far as I know, the USC story is just a myth. A rumour that started online and spread, and nothing more.

She's actually pretty down to earth, there's not much to do in Downey, and the fact that she's here often, shows that she prefers a life more low key, and doesn't regard herself as above everyone else. She's quirky, but quiet, unless she has ice cream in her..or any caffeine. Caffeine hits her like it does a little child

That's a name nobody outside of online people bring up, probably because nobody really knows who that is. If something actually did happen between the two, then im sure it's hollywood knowledge, and her immediate family. It's not something that she would spread, but I wonder about the validity, because she's like I said, down to earth.. and doesn't seem like she's got any crazy in her from what i've witnessed

Do u have her phone number?

Did you ever go to school with her or see her around town?

Just shut up.

went to same elementary school, different high schools, see her around often in Downey and have mutual friends/have hung out with her a few times.

sorry for crushing your dreams user

Nah you just come of as really annoying

Would u bang her if u get the chance?

then maybe fuck off and find another thread?

Fuck off yours spoiled twat. I bet you come from reddit. I can fucking tell. I can treat faggots like you

i'd take her to ice cream first

yeah

>That's a name nobody outside of online people bring up

But many people/names fall under this category.

lel

A little fact about her from a buddy. She prefers anal to vag sex. That's about the kinkiest thing about her, oh and she squirts but buddy thinks she's one of those "fake" squirters.. the ones that just piss to make it seem like real squirt

She still in the business or what? The Carly won't last forever
>if it still is

btw this is fake.

Who Cares?

How do you cumshop?

Is there any was to contact her?

call dan schneider, i'm sure he has her number

if anyone thinks any of this thread is real.. you need to get a life.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."