Thoughts? Bout ta get it dun. Can't send tits.at the shop

Thoughts? Bout ta get it dun. Can't send tits.at the shop

I like it. now show us your ass and pussy

>tatoo

Congrats on your recent decision to become trash. Go for it you cunt.

Everyone has a tattoo you fucking autist.

That looks like shit and is generic as fuck. You might as well get an infinity symbol that says, "follow your dreams"

Seems pointless and in a bad spot. Not my body, just an outside perspective of everyone at the beach

"that looks retarded"

Have fun!

>Everyone has a tattoo
I'm glad you speak for all of humanity.

Stencil is crooked as shit

Tattoo artist here. IMO mandalas are crap, but if you like it, get it. That said, the template was not placed correctly and you really shouldn't put that on your hip.

Looks good. Be sure to get those tits for us when you get home.

Listen to this guy

Mesage me when its done op on kik big_leboski id love to see it and you can send update pics as you get it

you are a man

looks shit

>I'm glad you speak for all of humanity.
Autistic as fuck

Yeah! Every-bodies getting tattoos, so why don't I? Oooo, that ones pretty, I'll get it permanently drawn on me, won't I be cool?!
No, you'll just show how devoid of any intellect or imagination you are. Go for it.

Those hands look like they should be on a man.

Why not this?

Agreed, template wasn't applied correctly and it's all distorted. And it will basically be impossible to do a symmetric design properly that large, on an area that curves so sharply as the side of your hip.

Not only that, it basically ruins your sexiness with this big huge blob of a tattoo right there. By all means get a sleeve or a half-sleeve. Just don't put big ass random tattoos all over your body.

>can't post tits at a tattoo shop.

They pierce nipples every damn day. Get the fuck outta here with your lame ass whore stamp.

How do you feel tattooing mainly meaningless shit on people? Do you long for the days when ink actually meant something?

looks good, not the most original looking piece, but tattoo are about what you want, not what other people want you to get.

oh lord, just kill yourself already.

nobody except you does that at the beach, so I'm guessing you've never actually been to the beach, you're just projecting your crippling social awkwardness on others to make up for it.

Looks like Spider-Man jizzed on your hip...

yep, we are living in a lost generation. 90s was the PlayStation generation of losers, now every fuckwit has a tattoo. Almost as bad as Apple users

>Do you long for the days when ink actually meant something?
Do you mean like ancient Polynesians or something?

Because generic flash has existed for like 200 years, from sailors on forward.

But saying everyone has a tattoo is fine. You may want to get a spectrum test.

Why is there so much garbage on the floor of that "shop"?

You do realize you sound like every old geezer since the dawn of time right?

Boohoo the next generation.

you lift that skirt for me to see that i would laugh in your face.

No, I mean it meant you were a bad ass motherfucker on the fringes of society and didn't give a shit. It meant you belonged to a certain section of society. It meant something. Now it means, on the whole, I'm a sheeple with no imagination.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that everyone gets a tattoo at least once in their life you fucking moronic basement dwelling virgin.

Chicks love tattoos too. I've never known a chick to not enjoy a good looking tatted man

This guy knows shit

>tattoos

Damn, basic bitch af

It looks like shit. Go ahead and get it. The abortion clinic doctor will admire it when you go in for your yearly visit.

I'm not the special snowflake here who feels the need to ink their skin to try visually express to everyone how emotionally deep and creative they must be. I bet you think your tattoos are incredibly creative and unique, just like you. Your skins not a fucking canvas you autist. You're no different than the faggots who wear "loud" clothing, or do anything for that matter to try visually make a statement about who they are, as if anyone gives a shit. And don't even try say the tattoo is for you to enjoy, it's there because you want people to say it and tell you how cool it is.

>
Actually, everyone at a beach has a brain therefore conveys thought. When they see that shit, that's EXACTLY what they're gonna think. Also, i'm just gonna recycle your thing and say that i believe you're just projecting your crippling betacuck by complimenting m'lady on her clearly shit choice. Stay poor underageb8

Op really kik me lol you look amazing id love to see it, big_leboski on kik

>Being trapped in this mentality

Kek I feel bad for people like you.
You gotta open your fucking mind one day.

You look familiar. Do you go to UCSB?

Mistake

But hell, it's your body.

That says a lot about the youth of our planet. Everyone else is an idiot, might as well join in.

Go to the bathroom and show tits.

Name me one thing that hasn't turned to shit when it's gone from fringes to mainstream?
protip you can't

PLEASE, i need to see it. just please send me pics i am so alone tonight

big_leboski on kik :/

Not the poster you replied to, but no they do not you stupid shit head. My wife and I do not have any. I want someone admiring my body, not a tattoo.

No, actually. My wife and I sitting in bed don't have tattoos! GASP

Shit, hive mind

Spending time thinking about shit like that is gay as fuck. Stop trying to be a faggot on purpose, it's fucking disgusting.

I'm sure you would just end up quivering at the sight of a real live naked lady in front of you, drop all your spaghetti and then run home to Sup Forums to tell as all about the "ugly ass tattoo woman," you saw.

Definition and social culture can change. For a long time people with tattoos pushed for them to become more socially acceptable, if the fallout of that is you bitching about "every tattoo now is meaningless shit!" then you should be blaming those "bad ass motherfucker on the fringes of society" you seem to idolize so much. Face it kid the idolized version of those people never existed.

Head to the bathroom and post tits.

Yeah, but you're probably from an older generation. They're probably right about kids these days. Ink is de-rigeur. Sadly, imagination is not.

I have no idea wtf it is. I don' really like the design

You haven't lived your whole life yet, DID THAT PART COMPLETELY GO OVER YOUR AUTISTIC HEAD??

ITT:
>Autists with crippling social anxiety that feel they must criticise anything even with it being an 8/10 tattoo.
>Liars that say if this femanon with a good body would get laughed at if she showed them. FUCKING PLEASE you'd cum your pants at the sight of a real girls ass.
>Cunts that cant be nice to a femanon unless she posts tits and timestamp

OP do what you want, its your body, I like tattoos on girls and that looks good to me. Don't let this bunch of cucks dictate how you feel about your dope tat

>Being this defensive
Typical tattoo lovers being incredibly insecure

Yeah dude. Bikers and cons were totally pushing for their ink to be socially acceptable. They really cared about that shit.

Nah, I'm a piece of shit millennial 20-something. I just find the idea of tattoos too permanent. That, and I could give a shit if I have some tribal design or symbol for people to see.

Post tits anyway

>8/10 tattoo
>generic pattern design
kek

>looks cool
>"hey I should get that permanently on my body because it looks cool"

This is why the world hates inked faggots

Mommy called. Your PBJ is ready. PS adults don't use the word "autistic".

Just because its generic automatically makes it bad right? gtfo

Looks better than my prison style ink. Fuck it.

generic

I would think so. Isn't the point of the tattoo to be a special snowflake and show off your cool idea?

generic means it can never be better than 4/10
10/10 for showing you have no imagination though.

No, its to make your body look the way you want your body to look. If it was to show off your special idea then people would copyright their tattoos so every one was unique

Everyone is talking about that pattern and all I see are those giant man hands. JFC do you work construction?

Here's the thing nobody contemplates when getting a tattoo. Whether you want to accept it or not your mind is going to evolve a lot over time. As you get older your taste in everything from movies to music to art WILL change. That tattoo, unlike your mind, is permanent. So there will be that day when you wake up and find yourself not really enjoying it as much as you once did, maybe even hating it. Then you'll have to play along with the charade that you absolutely have no regrets about it, because you don't want people to rub it in your face and see you mistakes. So go ahead OP, make that mistake, it's your body and I certainly don't give a shit what you do with it. But as far as tattoos go that's a very generic boring mindless one, at least get creative with your mistakes.

If you think everyone is an idiot because personal preference, the only idiot in the picture is you.

You're representing at least one or two of the 7 deadly sins.
Not really a religious guy but I'm saying you represent worse qualities than the ones you condemn as inferior because of a minor aesthetic choice that will never really affect you in your entire life because it's a completely other human being who is capable of making their own decisions with some fat faggot telling them what they think is right.

>Tl;Dr it's their fucking body, not yours. Don't cry about it.

so a generic blonde college girl cant be a 5/10 or higher because if shes blonde haired and blue eyed shes generic. As previously stated:
>GTFOOOO

>It's their fucking body
Hahaha, oh you.

>Everyone has a tattoo
Follow the herd

Except only a 12 year old would make that lame ass comeback.
What, do you wear above the knee shorts or something you fucking suburban white faggot. I bet you have somebody coming to rip your asshole open right now ya fuckin fag.

fucking stupid. i have attoos

The herd is love, the herd is life.

>They really cared about that shit.
Your sarcasm aside, yes, they actually did care about that shit, considering they plastered their bodes in plain sight view for everyone to see, hoping it would be able to tell their story to anyone that noticed. Dont tell me they didnt care about that shit, because they did, but if you want to go watch some ye'ol'holloywood biker movies and live in fantasy land, thats upto you, but the fact is plain, they wanted more acceptance of tattoo and body mod, and they got it.

Based on the garbage in the background, I'm assuming they don't use a proper sterile field. So it'll probably look and heal like shit. Good luck.

I personally dont like tatoos

Ahahahaha I bet yours are great...

Pence pls leave now.

Jesus you're dense, obtuse and definitely America.
You look how you look. The generic aspect of a tattoo shows complete lack of imagination or any kind of intellectual interest, hence no higher than 4/10

>Don't cry about it.
He said, while wiping away his tears.

The herd is heading for the cliffs.

The fucking herd. are you fucking serious m8?

That would only be the case if EVERYONE had the same exact tattoo. Shit you're a dumbass. You're following the damn herd if you're just saying the same stupid reply that closed minded people have, open your eyes kid.

Tits or gtfo

These thigh tats are becoming the new tramp stamp

How mad are you at the internet right now?

Being defensive about people disliking tattoos is about as pathetic as it gets.

Why would anybody cry after making a basic statement. We're men here, come on act like it.

You mad?

>That would only be the case if EVERYONE had the same exact tattoo.

Ehh, no... That's not how it works.

Agree it does look meaningless. Get something meaningful based on a unique and own design. And get a tattoo artist to advise you about the shape and size and location on your body. The current one isn't optimal. My gf just got ink, we went from catalogue print at a cheap local shop to a total custom drawn design based on her own story and idea, the design was adjusted every time the position on the body was altered. Not all tattoo shops have real artists. A real artist takes soo much in consideration, like line weight, skin shade, texture, color and folds, aging. Please rethink your design and not just get a tattoo because you ant a tattoo ( or do because that is what i did when my gf got one, but i just got a symbol related to my last name on my foot sole) . Good luck.

Getting your ass split over somebody else having a tattoo is about as pathetic as it gets.

>FTFY

I don't care for the placement or design. Looks like u sat on a furniture dolly for 2 hours. If ur gunna get something get it along ur hip line. Or calf. Get something that means something to u. Not just something that 'looked pretty at the time.'

actually a britfag using american terms so the amerifags can understand me

Mad? lol ur the one publishing papers on boohoo leave tattoo lovers alone m8

Hey. Genius. I didn't state my preference for tattoos. Stop being upset.

Nah, don't cry because I'm pointing out how retarded it is to get bent over dialiking a tattoo.

I know you can't wrap your head around such a basic concept, but maybe just try a little harder in middle school and you'll grow the fuck up one day.