Ok Sup Forumsrothers!

Ok Sup Forumsrothers!

What would you do in this situation, I am really torn apart :

I've been roommate with this guy for 4 years. Buddies and all, share lot of common interests. Eventually he got a gf, moved out, find a place of his own to live with her. One year passes by, they break up, he has a hard time getting over it and since we're buddies and all he invites me to live again with him. Sharing same apartment, etc.

Meanwhile I have moved in in another apartment, sharing it with another guy (did not know him before and Ive been here for 8 months now). He's been pretty straight forward with me in terms of bills, keeping everything clean, all in all, everything is being great.

So on the one hand I have my old buddy which needs support but on the other I got this guy which I share the flat with currently and I don't wanna really screw him up by leaving.

So what would I do? Stay in the same apartment or reunite with my old bud?
What would you do Sup Forums ?

And for the record, I am 27, I earn decent moniez and can afford it.

get a 3 bedroom and live with both. cheaper for all of you

Which one would you rather fuck?

Can't happen.
1) They don't know each other.
2) This is extremely expensive in my country.

It is not about fucking mate.
Serious...

Pick the one with the biggest cock

well i am not aware of their cock length mate, sorry

do what you want. wanna move? then move.

Then stay, no use ruining your friendship for some old bloke you havn't spoken to in a bit

We have been in constant contact. Going out, hanging, partying, etc.
It's not that we weren't in touch.

What if he gets another girl or they get back together?

Well he assures me that they won't get back together. So on this I have to take his word.
If he lies, then I am fucked.
That's true. But frankly I don't think they will. She's been like cheating on him in front of him lol.

Well you didnt know the other until 8 Months ago so fuck it.
Also i think the three of you can find something decent for an decent rent

Don't fuck up your living situation for someone else, period. Your friend can make the same split second decision with any other gender and fuck you for a place to live pretty much. I wouldn't mix business and friendship like that if its already gone down once, but hey, its only a place to stay.

I'd say it would be more fun to be with your mate again, feel bad for the other guy but just come up with an excuse.

Its always about fucking on 4 chan...

if it was me I'd move back in with the first guy

I'd make it clear it would NOT be okay to fuck me over and move in with a grill in a couple of months tho, that shit's fucked up

Stay in the same apartment. Why should giving "emotional support" to a friend involve living with them?

This person is a grown man. He can deal with it.

THIS
A THOUSEND TIME THIS

trust me, your buddys dick will get the better of him again
business > friendship
its easy maths

Who do you think might suck cock better?
Have you offered each a banana and watched them?

that one
if he is so down that he cant handle it alone anymore he should see professional help

Is that semen or her natural juices from ovulating?

If that's her own juices then she would be VERY fertile. One creampie and she's get pregnant. lol

Does one have a discernibly tighter anus?

So he left you behind for a hoe and now is expection full bro action?
Naw man fuck him he had his chance
btw were are you from

You mean you're country is poor, or you think you need to live in Mayfair for reasons?

cringed hard

>one creampie and she's get pregnant. lol

You are 27?

How about be a fucking adult and live on your own?

fucking lmao

Well I mean he left you to go live with his gf he shouldnt expect you to come crawling back to his needs. Stay with the cool dude. What happens if your buddy gets another gf and does the same shit and now youre on bad terms with the cool guy?

>One creampie and shes get pregnant. lol

Only one solution

>pic related

>ONE CREAMPIE AND SHE GET PREGNANT LOL