Did Jessi leave or something I haven't seen her for like 20 videos

Did Jessi leave or something I haven't seen her for like 20 videos

i've been wondering that also
it's been at least a year and a half since i saw her last

She shat on Mike's dick during anal and he broke up with her.

I have a gut feeling that they may have broken up, a clear sign of this was Mike's rapid weight gain for the last few months which he at least looks like he's dropping weight.
Real shame tho if that's true, because she was a fuckin QT.

She was fucking annoying and never fit into the group and I find aids moby more enjoyable than her...

Jay wanted to be Mike's one and only

She left because of weirdos leaving comments

Jessi was much more entertaining. aids moby is just boring as shit

Yeah. Some guy on reddit admitted to it. He created a site to catalogue all information collected about her or pictures of her to make it easier for others or some shit, and didn't realise how incredibly stalker-like it made him. Jessi found out and promptly withdrew from everything.

whats the link to the site, can you post any proof

Some weirdo was stalking her.

For whatever reason, online personalities in particular attract these types of creeps. As soon as people found out Rich had a girlfriend they started posting pictures on here calling her fat and ugly.

I guess its something to do with jealousy, they get paid to do something they like a lot, watch movies, talk about movies and play vidya. So they need to find some kind of flaw to make themselves feel better.

I don't think Mike, Jay or Rich care that much but Jessi does because its the internet and the internet is hostile towards many women in male spheres. Jessi was a victim of this.

>reddit filename
what did he mean by this?

I just remember reading the thread, it was ages ago, like last year. Can't be fucked looking for it now.

so she couldn't handle the bants? Typical woman, how do they expect to attain the same success as men if they can't deal with the same level of bullshit.

Look at aids moby, we call him aids moby and constantly leave him shitty comments while making fun of his kids and releasing personal info. Does aids moby leave? No he sticks it through like a champ and now has his own show with the fat man reviewing video games. People actually like him on previously recorded even though he's a consolefag all because he put in his dues. He took the shit and didn't whine or flee

> Jessi was a victim of this.

9.5/10

Could have been a 10/10 if you left out that part. You really tapped into your inner sjw to bring that A-level troll bait. I'm proud son

She left the scene because she stole money from the Patreon to buy jewelry or some shit.

right, jessi should have hooked up with that other fat chick who was on hitb to make another rlm show for reviewing icecream and vibrators

>hasn't been on camera since Oct 2014

People keep saying she got creeped out by a subreddit and decided to stop appearing, but I don't buy it (that shit was there from day one and there's no going back once footage of you is out there.) I think she just gained weight and got self-conscious about it. She was already looking very obviously heavier in her last RLM apparition

Maybe she got pregnant with Mike's baby, had the kid and decided to stay off camera? I mean, if Mike had a kid, we'd probably never find out.

maybe they can get tim heidecker back so he can have butt sex with mike again, while jay watches in the corner

>Disappears after online abuse and stalking
>ITS JUST A TROLL BRO

Sup Forums is an 18+ site and gamergate has been banned. Reddit for you son.

Seems reasonable enough. Women like to blunder into shit they don't understand and make asses of themselves (ie, consequences will never be the same). At least she had the decency to not go on TV and whine about it.

>Attractive guy shows up on camera
>Has to deal with shitty fujoshis on tumblr shipping him with other male members of the cast and wondering how big his dick is
>Attractive (Jessi isn't even attractive, she's like a 6-7/10 with a cute personality)
>Can't deal with creeps wondering what her feet smell like semi-ironically on Reddit

I don't buy it. She took too long to jump ship, she couldn't go years without bumping on a weirdo. She probably got preggo or too fat for camera like said

Jay gets fawned over by Sup Forums faggots constantly and they even try to dig up extremely embarrassing shit about him (like the Classic Gilchrist stories and LAUREN) and he doesn't just drop off. Jessi can't possible be that thin-skinned, she was in a fucking band before RLM

I think Facepunch.com is more relevant to Telivision and Film than RLM desu. Haven't been there in 3 years. I loved seeing retards get themselves doxxed and assblasted constantly.

Isn't heidecker a manlet? tfw mike and jay would only come up to my shoulder

Pretty sure he's six feet tall, which would make Jay 5'8"

Seems about right.

tim is 6'0, jay must have been wearing stilts or something

Tim Heidecker is like 6'1'' and Eric Wareheim is 6'6''. I shit you not

They're both big guys (UUUU)

Tim only looks like a manlet because Eric is really really tall.

Well, she is a victim? Look it's not like she's a victim of anything that bad by any means, nothing criminal, just creepy. Is there a better word than victim? idk.

And at the same time it's not like she's made a big deal about it like countless other people in similar situations have.

Seems like she didn't like the attention she was getting, so stopped putting herself in the limelight.

*shrug* not sure what the big deal is.

"she's" transitioning

You have to keep in mind that guys can take a joke while women are extremely sensitive, insecure and cowardly.

>*shrug*

eric is a giant

Pretty sure they shut down their tv and film section, fuck garry.

Is that egregious for some reason?

She's Mike's girlfriend, he got uncomfortable with all the online stalkers jerking off to her so quit putting her in videos.

It's fine, of course *winks while pulling out my chaos blade*
:^)

Mike finished and made her clean it up her mouth and then broke up her

He didn't get the nickname Dirty Mike " Fightin' for the fourth reich" Stoklasa for nothing

these guys are terrific