Looking at getting breast implants. what size should i go to? im 36b right now. im thinking 38c

looking at getting breast implants. what size should i go to? im 36b right now. im thinking 38c.

Are you a dude?

Timestamp

pic related?

bigger the better

For a transgender, your breasts are looking pretty good! Don't ruin them with implants.

nope. not a dude

just lose a few pounds and get some new bras, sorry if you feel undesirable but there is nothing wrong with those

implants are fucking gross and you'll never be happy with yourself so don't even bother wasting the money you degenerate

what about fat transfer instead of implants?

Looks like a dude with tits. Avoid

These are beautiful.

IMO 36b is a rather ideal size.

Why do it now? If pic is related, your breasts are perky and fine. Work out regularly, bike or run places if possible, stay fit, and your breasts will look ideal compared to your body.

Save implants/lift for when you get older and start to sag.

Post pussy.

You know the goddamn rules, sugar tits.

Post timestamp/pics of body?

my family is from peru i was born here in the states. i have a hair issue on my tummy and between my tits. iv been thinking about laser hair removal.

If this is a pic of OP, get those ugly bars out of those beautiful tits. From there, don't rek your boobs with implants.

OP is not a woman and probably 12

>not knowing what the 36 and 38 mean

How about a dick reduction first

i went an seen a surgeon they said they can make my boobs a 38c. i didnt think that was possible. the 38 is the distance around my chest

iv had one kid when i was 18. i have no stretch marks. im 27 now

Those lucky surgeons. They make money when you accept operations. And you're emotionally vulnerable and probably kinda dumb, so basically free money for them, regardless if you really need/should get a breast job or not.

my pussy and ass

Yeah, nothing wrong with doing that. Nothing shameful or anything about getting it done either.

Post full body shot? With or without face is fine.

And no timestamp. Fuck off

im 5 4 and 175 lbs. i wanna loose weight and be fit. when i was in school i was a swimmer and i was a size 4. after my kid iv had a hard time with weight. im a size 9 or 10.

who gives a fuck

timestamp bitch

full body

Fuck the implants, clear up that pimple ass.

You don't change the number part.
36 is the bust, that doesn't change, only the cup does.
Confirmed dude that wants attention.

1-.50..3-8...66-9....41....3...

Side note: The boobs in the OP are not B's.
Those are C's/D's.
Also I think it's prob some cuck that's showcasing gf/wife.

Bitch. Read what everyone is saying. WE WANT TIMESTAMPS.

Two inches is a B cup, three inches is a C cup, and four inches is a D cup. Step 6: Use band and cup sizes to determine bra size. Put the band and cup sizes together to determine your appropriate bra size. For example, a 36-inch band measurement and a C cup size means your bra size is 36C

Go over to /fit/ and read/follow the sticky thread on the basics of getting fit.

A "couch to 5k" (C25K) running program is fantastic as well. I was roughly in your shape/age (slightly smaller breasts) a year ago, and am in massively better shape now thanks to the /fit/ thread and a C25K app on my phone. Don't skip days. Never. Once you skip it once, you have made it "okay" in your head to skip more.

I'm very happy with the results.

There's a dick in there, I guarantee

With magical disappearing piercings?

Timestamp.

i just had them pierced 3 weeks ago. the fulll body pic was in the beginning of November

You're beautiful the way you are, don't ruin yourself with fake plastic inserts.

First thing you need is a full body wax

Second is a gym membership

Breast implants would be a complete waste on such a slob

thank you. i will try that. i hope i can do it. i love carbs potatoes and bread. i want to get healthy

this. you don't increase band size OP. faggot confirmed

This.

I'm not a femanon, but I did the exact same thing. Mostly stuck to the /fit/ basic getting in shape thread (did generally what it said... wasn't as much of a nazi on counting calories or anything, but all of the workouts). Got a C25K app for my phone which played/interrupted my music. Running was on a cheap treadmill I got off kijiji.

All I wanted was to lose a little fat, and generally get myself in a good toned shape. Couldn't be happier, and it helped me have more energy, get up earlier and feel rested, work harder... good stuff.

This.

Gym membership including a personal trainer for just the first couple months to get you on the right path/learning how to moderate eating with the correct exercise.

Will cost you 1/10th of breast implants, and will actually make you happy.

Implants would be a total waste for you. Your tits are fine compared to what your body will look like when it is in shape. Tits will look awesome then.

Nice size and shape already. Why mess with them? Surgeries leave scars and most implants don't improve the aesthetics.

Another person upset because a bunch of mindless people decided that one day we all needed to look perfect.

i see chest hair...

D's would look better on your frame.

A) implants leave disgusting scars, if you do it have them slide them in from the armpit or underneath. Guys LOVE nipples, don't go scarring them up, its gross.
B) fake boobs really don't feel good, they feel like a plastic bag full of water, which is what they really are of course.
C) The size increase you're talking about is so small you should rethink weather it's worth the negatives. Yes they might look a little better when you're dressed, but they look and feel worse when you are undressed.
My ex had fake tits, and the first time I got her undressed was like a disappointment. And whenever we fucked I was playing with her tits purely for her pleasure not mine. I wish she would have just left them alone.
Sex is about touching not looking, and plastics just feel wrong.

the amount of retards itt is crazy. OP is basically saying he wants to gain weight everywhere but the breasts

Can't agree more.