Sup Sup Forums. So my cat got in to an accident about a month ago and for some reason lost all feeling in her tail...

Sup Sup Forums. So my cat got in to an accident about a month ago and for some reason lost all feeling in her tail. You can stomp on it, stick needles in it and she won't even notice. Because of this her tail has been dangling like rope glued to her butt without her noticing it. The problem is yesterday when she came near me she looked kind of sick, all stuffy like a balloon and when I took a closer look I realized that the tip of her tail has begun to rot with exposed bone. So my question is what could be the most safest and effective way of removing her tail without killing her in the process.

just cut off the tail

Go to a vet and have yourself put down.

With the scissors I have it would take a long time, not to mention the fact that she would cut my eyes out from the pain, before I even finish plus what to do with the blood, won't she bleed out.

Did you ever consider a vet? Are you that poor?

Just kill it. It's only a faggot kat

No vet in my area, too poor to get to him or even pay for it, idealy would like to preform the whioe thing myself since money is hard to come by.

Pour salt in its mouth, hilarity will ensue

Hacksaw and duct tape problem solved

If you ever brake you're bone or injure yourself in any way would like to just be killed instead of being given the chance to atleast try to live.

Shove cat in the toilet bowl, hold the lid closed, flush until cat stops complaining about tail. Add dish soap if desired

I'd rather die, you faggot

How do I make sure she doesn't bleed out.

That's what the duct tape is for, just patch it up

easiest way is too tie it off and wait to fall off.

Post picture faggot

The cat needs antbotics and. Real care if you are to much of a fag to do this than do the right thing and kill the cat fast and it will be less pain for it then letting it rot to death

This. However you cut it off (if you even actually do) it'll need a load of antibiotics.

post pic with timestamp fag

pic or no advice

bind it off wait for it to fall off patch it up an keep it clean give her antibiotics

Grab the cat by its tail then repeatably slam it against a wall until it stops moving

and post pic

SPACE PROGRAM

Well since you and or your whole neibourhood is a methden you should just find a needle with meth in it(enough to give a human a normal buzz) and inject it into the cat.

Its night right now and she is somewhere outside, I'm not gonna go around the yard waking up the neibghours just for a few fags.

I swear to everything that is holy, if you were to attempt anything evil towards the cat, you will suffer.
Take her to vet, dumbfuck.

I would if I had the fucking money dumbnut. I need to do something or else she's gonna die from some fucked up infection in her tail reaching the rest of her body.

Take her to a vet you piece of shit. I don't care if it's a long drive or costs a lot of money.
The tail is part of its SPINE. With direct access to the central nervous system.
I recently had my cat put down from late-stage stomach cancer. Just determining it was cancer took almost three weeks' pay. Very hard on me, but she was a great cat and I had to do right by her. You can have your cat's tail bobbed. In expert hands, it should be fairly quick.
If you do try to perform the surgery yourself, get some fucking information from a better place than Sup Forums. Just the fact that you asked here makes me want to knee you in the face a few times.

this is best advice

Stupid fuck, animal shelter often gives free treatment for emergency cases. You can't show sob face to them or some shits to have your cat helped?

Well I guess I'll have to try this, but what about some antibiotics will that be required or is it not that important.

Well maybe where you live yah, but I live in a fucking small poor and shitty country in Eastern Europe where everyone is just waiting to make quick buck out of you're problems.

Theres some vet forums too try to contact them there or call a vet from another country via the internet just try to get some decent help

the fucking image you chose with this lol

>this nigga lives in a fantasy world where pet surgery is free while people all around him can't afford actual healthcare

Try this. Get real pet care from a vet take pictures and make a go fund me thing to pay the bill of the vet cost some fagot cat lover will end up paying the bill for you and then some more for the future care of the cat as well if you can post on this bord I'm shore you can do this go get to work now bro

just leave the cat near some animal shelter
you ain't gonna see it but it will probably end up being okay

Nice trips.

Kill your cat though.

Call a vet and tell them you found a cat thats been hit by a car and is lame in its body but clearly in pain.

The vet can instruct you how to break its neck properly and in one go.

DO IT!

You close off the start of the tail from the rest of the body with something tight so it stops spreading when it reaches the body. You now have a cat with a skeleton tail, congratulations!

Source: chinese cartoons