>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chuunibyou
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was an estimate though
I someone mad because I pointed out your bullshit?

Miho claimed

Claiming Ikusaba Mukuro as my waifu.

Miho claimed

Claim

Use google

カラミチーマス

Shiro claimed.

Thanks mate, but just a little something I commonly see you do: Juden is plural, when dealing with only one shekel rat use 'Jude' instead.

>the absolute madman

Wies gehts, niggers.

I thought he was posting here as a persona so I asked about him. It wasn't him. Someone requested pic. He said "Look what u did" and then posted himself. I am fucking dying.

I was cursing die juden in general, but thanks.

half the people here have posted their face

Indeed

The always play a different complementary part.
It must be fun playing it.
I'm don't know what to think but I'm pretty sure you're an user full of shit.

just tell me ;^;

this

still here

Nice grips.

>leans into microphone
WRONG
Only Rory, Miho, and Eyebrow-kun have

post your face :o
I hear it's very hard though it must be worth it because they can create incredible sounds

yeah, i expected as much

Chubby bunny is when you stick marshmellows in your mouth on youtube for views

Chuunibyou is urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chuunibyou

someone posted my shitty fb pic here months ago :o

i have a tube of cream that you have to suck on to get any out o:

no thanks

L-lewd, Miho-senpai!

wanna do chubby bunny together? :o

I did but no one noticed

on discord? :o

Oh you

No

Yeah it probably leaves your lips in shambles when you begin practicing.
Please quit doing this.

quit doing what, hun?

wanna do other stuff on camera? :o
you play an instrument correct? which one?

I don't have a camera

I guess that's something we all should do once in a while.

*half of the people here have posted Miho's face

I'm back

Welcome back ^^
>This game is slightly scarier when there's more than two enemies at a time.
>but none the less, a gun solves all my problems once again.
>studio laughter

I do :o
Post your face?

Only if you posts yours first.

ayyy, a gun to rule them all

That's how I solve all my problems in vidya, unless I don't have a gun, in which case melee weapons will do, and if I don't have that, bare fists best fists.

on steam? :o

Use it to post your face :o

In case of Metroid: One beam to rule them all

Man people need to chill

I will on steam
why??

As an old friend of mine once said "If it bleeds it dies, and if it doesn't, we'll find a way!"
Memes tho.

Hit me :o

Tell me about these complex thoughts of you!

I know that quote...
But I can't remember who said it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I am the personification of hate and greed and I've been involved in numerous genocide runs on the underworld and I have erased the world over 300 times. I am trained in SAVEing and I'm the most DETERMINED being in the entire Underworld. You are nothing to me but just some more EXP. I will ERASE you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never seen before in the Underworld, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am threatening Alphys and she is tracking your IP right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your SOUL. You're fucking ERASED, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my old knife. Not only am I extensively DETERMINED and able to come back to life after being killed, but I also have the ability to ERASE the fucking world and if I feel like it, I will use it to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known that you were never the one in control, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn IDIOT, I will stab you over and over until you are nothing but dust. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Ok :o

lol what a fag

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Midway Hime Claimed

I'm sorry, I got a bit distracted.
Hello.

My buddy Stevey told it to me once, he's also said shit like "Imma rip your nips off and hot glue them to your asscheeks."

Heyo, sorry as well. I'm heading to bed.
Enjoy your night.

I am saving that copypasta.

I'll post it, why not.

I'll drag you into this if you don't mind.
Post face after me.

That was rather fast.
Good night I suppose.

When I'm bored, I make these... I have a tumblr one as well

Oooh... oh geez... how vulgar

Okotowari!

Yeah just got hit by a bit of dizzyness, need to go to bed. peace.

No need. You already satisfied my multiple personas.

No u

>dude lmao i am teh multiple personas XDD

WAT DO YOU NOT LIKE?! IT'S MAKING ME TRIGGERED!!

Why do you bully me so much

Good luck, I'm behind 7 personas.

>dude lmao i like totally don't even care what people think about me

Go to sleep Homu

Yeah, Stevey is like that. Stevey's a bretty cool dude tho.
Flan is just being edgy as shit.

I don't actually. Not here anyway.

>dude lmao i have autism so that's my excuse

4 hours too early, perhaps more.

I do?
Actually sorry I can't hang around a little more. Have to do shit. Sorry mate.

Because you bullied first

This gets my boner confused.

You said you had autism last thread I believe.

Mi-ku-ra

Only 7?
You are like a baby

Yeah with this image.
"I have autism?"
Exactly that quote.
I will seriously be going now. Bye bb.

I hide behind at least that many in real life.

Yea, you said that. But, no one ever said that you had autism. So, there was no reason for you to say it, unless you wanted people to know you had autism.

Hunger games
24 get in :^)

akame

I have autism. Diagnosed.

Can i be in?

Amatsukaze