>2016
>Not wearing a penis sleeve

Stay mad, small dick cucks. Can't even take a step to solve your problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Deluxe-Penis-Enhancer-Blue-Vib-/381770070069?hash=item58e344f835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying I can even get women to acknowledge my existence

Ill waste money on something else

Mine is blue

>waste money
I nail my girlfriend with my monster sleeve almost every night, faggot. Hell she likes it. She was the one who suggested I get it.

Here's mine. It's 6" long for scale. Makeso me so fucking thick.

Looks like a torture device, user

wtf, this is actually a thing?

It is, for the girls hahahaha. I really don't know how they take it. But I only use it on the good little whores. I think most of the girls I pick up couldn't take it.

It's a finger box for 2017

Yeah, got mine on ebay. This:

does it lower your sensation during sex? does it hurt?

stick my dick in a piece of plastic instead of actually feeling the sex? yeah let me get right on that

So is this a way to be smug about having a small dick or what's the purpose exactly?

>does it lower your sensation during sex?
What do you think? It's like a plastic glove for your dick, only 5 times as thick.

>>I think most of the girls I pick up couldn't take it.

Try adults

Just a little bit, but my head sticks out and that's where you get most of the sensation anyways. Can hurt putting it on unless you use lube.
Last butch I fucked with it stole the vibrating egg though. Humph... guess it really doesn't matter about size if it vibrates.

Wtf is a dick sleeve?
What do you do with it?

what the fuck, how do you show that shit to someone without them bursting into laughter

wtf is that for ?

This.
Even if you were a sex god, good luck getting a chick to fuck you in the first place.

My question exactly i mean wtf.
I'd understand if it was a pocket pussy.

Mine is just average, but I wanted to see if girls really do like big ones. Call it an experiment I guess.

It's for fucking a girl dude.

A way for people with small dicks to satisfy their ladies without actually learning to how eat pussy or find the g spot. It's basically like a solid condom that is bigger than your dick

isn't your dick enough for it ? that look useless as fck

but user my penis is 9"

why the fuck you'd care if girls enjoy sex? that's BETA man.. just fuck'em and move to next

Yeah it is, I just wanted to see a bitch squirm. One girl took it like a champion, another stopped me before I could put it all the way in. Another was a good sport about it, but you could tell she was in pain.

>implying they like it
See:

I don't know. I'm OP and I started this thread as some sort of inverted cuck bait or something. Turns out this actually IS a thing as some of the outrageous, rampaging niggers in this thread actually use this shit.

The one girl that let me fuck her with it but I could tell she was in pain, she was the one that stole the vibrating egg. Fucking whore lol.

>some or the outrageous, rampaging niggers in this thread

Dude there's literally ONE guy in the thread talking about actually using one, everyone else is either mocking the concept or confused and disturbed by it

And everyone is on ebay right now looking to buy it. Who wouldn't want to see their bitch squirm trying to date a dick twice their size.

omg kekd
rekt
but no repeating digits checked

I got something like this. Can inflict some real pain with this shit nigga

>beta cringe thread

wrong image lol

man just use your dick or your tongue or your hands or whatever, don't rely on a plastic dick to get your manhood back faggot

My wife surprised me by getting one of these. It was amazing when she came into the bedroom wearing lingerie and holding it out for me. Fucking loved it so much, and the fact that she got it without talking to me...hot. I fucked her with it right then. It's 9 inches long and added 2.5 inches to the girth

How is tearing up cunt with a mighty cock enhancement "beta"?

I mean, I wouldn't date a girl that NEEDED this for sex, but I've fucked whore just for fun wearing it. I find it entertaining to watch them take it. Whores that is lol

>hahahaha
Get out

Because in the 30 seconds you have to go put your fake penis on to "tear up a cunt" she's already laughing at you. This shit is pathetic as fuck.

this is pathetic

Did you specify that you get a large black one, white boi?

ebay.com/itm/Deluxe-Penis-Enhancer-Blue-Vib-/381770070069?hash=item58e344f835
Here's mine.

found the 12yo virgin

the 30 seconds of laughter is speculative. The 20 minutes of agonized screams is certain.

It's Caucasian colored

>Deluxe

might as well wear a strap on ya dickless faggots

Remember that one dude that got destroyed in Facebook or whatever. His wife made him wear a big black sleeve, then like a week later was getting gang banged by a bunch of niggers?

Ok I take it back OP.

There's one guy here trolling pretending like he thinks this is actually alpha, a bunch of fags falling for it, and a bunch of people who have no idea wtf a cock sleve is. Nobody is actually stupid enough to use one and think it makes them Alpha...surely?

Yes, because women can't handle a hollow, rubbery tube... you're pathetic as fuck.

found the cuck

Wow, literally 3 of these just sold. Hahahaha.

stinks of femanon in here now. Tits or gtfo, cunt

>2016, still misuse of the word "cuck"

thanks for complimenting me!

Stinks of tiny dicked neckbeard's unwashed "big manly penis sleeves".

A tiny dick in a hollow tube wouldn't cause pain. Your detachable confidence is pathetic as fuck.

That's okay cuck don't mention it.

Hey, let's not go that far. More like 10 minutes... hahaha

Why even bother with such a half measure?

Wow you're MAD. Your opinions aren't wanted though. Post tits.

Nothing mad about it. If you need this to have sex, you may as well start taking estrogen and dicks, as you're a twink.

It's actually really fun using these...

Yeah but tits. You've been told multiple times now, cunt. Post your fucking tits or gtfo.

I find it funny. I used it on 3 girls, like I said before. The first one took it like a champ. I was very surprised. The second couldn't take it. The third let me do it, but the next morning I woke up, she was gone, the toy was on the floor, and the egg was missing. She took the egg! Hahahaha

She took your fucking egg?

Lol, found the virgin

I've only used it on 1 girl but a few times. She was able to take it all, I was fucking surprised too lol

Your cock thirst knows no bounds. I'm a guy. A guy that doesn't need a made in China penis to be counted as a guy.

I've never used it on the same girl twice. But I fuck a lot of whores. Seeing the one girl take it, I was like damn! When I pulled out, her gape was like the size of texas.

It's so funny how entitled you are.

I don't know. Genuinely no idea what to think.

Especially considering he needs a fake cock to please a girl.

I got one but it makes my dick into horse and not blackman

Horse is smarter than black man anyway

>Makes me so fucking thick.
mfw the average dick is still thicker and about twice as long...

Lol, you ever fuck them without it after tearing it up with it?

But she DID take your egg? Where do you think she took it?

It's so funny how fucking dense you are. Post your flabby little tits and be gone, you dirty wench.

Yeah I have. It's still all good.
Hahahah good question.

How fucking often are you going to take this bait, you stupid cumdumpster? Fuck sake you stupid sluts pollute this board.

Story time?
>Have friend who is hooker
>She tells me stories
>Tells me one time she did outcall
>dude pays for hour
>She takes money, they are in his room. Super dark, can't see much
>He pulls out his dick
>She says it's literally almost 2 feet long
>She tells him no way she can take that, won't give his money back
>He says he understands, asks her to try jacking it off
>She spends 50 minutes jacking this 2 foot penis
>Last 10 minutes, dude takes off his dick. Turns out it was some kind of fake penis he was wearing over his real one. His real dick is below average size
>He asks her to finish him with sex
>She is pissed, just spent almost an hour jacking off a fake dick
>She storms out and refuses to finish him
>He's laughing uncontrollably

Do you think I can get a grill to take my egg someday? How does it feel?

I'm not even the same person. When do the kids go back to school?

What your wife was trying to tell you: use this you inadequate twink before I leave you for a horse-hung nigger.

This is retarded. If a woman can't handle your small dick she's not worth your time.

Spoken like a bonafide cuck

So many diskless cucks in this thread. Sounds like your women are a dick sleeve from ending up blacked.

> ITT: Dudes with fake dicks argue with dudes pretending to be chicks.
Never change Sup Forums

That toy is 6 inches long. But bad perspective on the photo.

*Dickless

kek

So have you taken her services?

What long list of mistakes does an individual have to make in life to end up at that point?

Jesus, you guys are funny on such a deep level.

lost

A) You have the hands of a giant and the balls of a baby.

B) You have a tiny dick and can't admit it.

She wouldn't. She was actually trying to show me what her ex was like. We had just talked about that

See you're baiting now, faggot. You wen't a bit far past plausibility.

If you're posting in this thread, it's because you secretly want one too.

Looks fucking brutal, user. I love it.