Is anybody here a medfag

Is anybody here a medfag

What is this, i've tried getting rid of if for months now, how do i get rid of this?

Pubes
Shave

Ingrown hairs. Look it up.

Do you even wash your balls? Not a medfag but those look more like zits than warts. Do they pop?

First symptom of AIDS.
You have AIDS

cancer
chop off balls

Start popping them and post pics

If you dont get rid of them they'll grow bigger and bigger, they do pop but with great pain and difficulty trust me i would know. You need to pop them! (Post results)

You, my friend, are an hpv carrier. Apparently it's so common now they stopped testing for it unless you specifically ask for the test.

Those don't look like warts though

You're a fat disgusting piece of shit.

Every day.
Hence why i come here for help.

It could be ingrown hairs, but it could also be acne, im not sure.

Not fat. The only disgusting part of me is my balls.

They do not pop. I've tried,
Only one has popped before, and i didn't even do anything to make it pop.

Ingrown hairs and acne are pretty close to the same thing, they're both just clogged pores. It looks like acne to me, especially if they pop. I don't know why you'd get so much on your balls though, you might have to go to a dermatologist if you're already washing every day.

Do you have a job that you get really sweaty at?

No my job doesn't make me very sweaty.

I don't recall sweating much in my underwear, maybe sometimes when it's really hot but it wasn't this bad in the summer, it's gotten worse during the winter.

Stab them with a pin and force that shit out. It's what I do and they don't even get that big for me.

It stings a little at first and there'll be a bit of bleeding for 5 to 10 mins but you'll be fine.

I got no clue then. If you're worried about STDs there's usually a lot of places that do free or cheap screenings. If nothing shows up or you're pretty sure it's not an STD then I'd definitely suggest going to a dermatologist. Skin just does weird things sometimes

trim your pubes and wash your balls user, same thing happens to me if I go a day without showering. Because you're posting this to a chinese cartoon board we can rule out the possibility of std's.

I do have same in my balls, went to a doctor and told me those shits were accumulated tallow, and told me not to worry about it, they could be removed via surgery but it would leave some scars

nothing to worry about tho

Go see a skin doctor, they will run test on it and let you know in a few days what it is... They will more then likely give you amoxicillin or some other antibiotics to help clear it... Wouldn't hurt bro

Dirty pores, like normal face zits, or ingrown hair. Lance them with a pin dipped in alcohol, drain. If they are ingrown hairs, then lance, drain, and pull out hair out but don't remove hair. Disinfect and let air dry for a few minutes.

Everyone here is wrong, they are subaceous cysts. Pretty common for them to form on the scrotom. They do not go away on their own, and if you pop them WITHOUT getting out all the material they will come back. They're annoying as hell. I had a huge one for years that I eventually had medically excised (which was painless) and I've got a few tiny ones that are always there