Why are you ameriturds all driving an SUV now? don't you have enough of your guns to compensate for your small dicks?

Why are you ameriturds all driving an SUV now? don't you have enough of your guns to compensate for your small dicks?

Not even bait, seriously, I'm curious, it's not like you need an SUV in the first place your country looks like a giant shopping mall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/joMK1WZjP7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all of america looks like a shopping mall
>not even bait

People like to go out and have fun with their friends, maybe you don't have any to drive around with

oh sorry I forgot you can't drive regular cars, they're made of wax and paper and run on unicorn blood

Europoors have an unhealthy obsession with my American cawk.

>implying anyone on this board is old enough and/or financially able to buy an SUV
>fb fap thread guise

the US literally looks like Main Street in Disneyland

I drive an old rotten soviet car.

I'd like to drive an SUV.

>You don't have to worry about hitting curves
>Extra storage room
>Can tow things
>Safer then driving some small ass car around
Why don't you drive an SUV OP?

Sorry meant
*Curb
inb4 some other faggot does it

I fucking love the red's style.

ok but WHY? why do you want to drive >litteraly-fuckboi-car-irl? what is so attractive about these big pieces of shit?

fuck it's like I'm asking a 16yo girl why she's dating niggers

In the States we have something called 2$ a gallon for gasoline
I don't know if you shit yuropoors even have gas after the (((carbon))) taxes

Sports coupe driver here. Only dumb but handsome girl without a job and a rich old husband drive nice SUV's. The rest is all farmers, soccer moms and redneck drivin tractor engine pushrod SUV s. Picnot related

Here's mine.

nonce

Looks somewhat reliable, modern.. You can act like a douche on the road... Though I'm not a fan of those. They start to appear more and more here in Europe.

This is why
Also SUV's are more masculine feeling
I got rear ended the other day by this small car and i had this hitch in the back of my SUV and it completely fucked up that guys car.
He had to call a tow truck and i drove off back home with a small dent in the back of my bumper.

Son you done posted bait

That's not even most SUV's nowadays though. They're heavier because they're taller, and a lot of them have underpowered engines and don't have any special towing ability. If you can pull it with a mid-size SUV you can pull it with a sedan. And most SUVs now don't even have that much ground clearance.

I'd much rather take a nice station wagon with a decent engine. It can tow stuff, it has just as much room, and it's easier to put stuff like kayaks on top of

When the Boom Babies got old. The younger generations still have to cater to the Boomer's as they have all the money. Given that retirement age has risen, the likelyhood of us ever getting good jobs and products is low. Maybe the kids born after 2000 will have a chance after the boomers die off.

learn how to drive then
>Extra storage room
to store all your shoes when shopping?
>Can tow things
how many times in your life have you had to tow something?
just wrong, plain and simple

>That's not even most SUV's nowadays though.
And there are alot of shitty cars
whats your point?
Be a smart shopper and you wont have to worry about buying a shit vehicle

40MPG vs 9 MPG. you figure it out. I still prefer Classic cars by the way.

Actually those old classic cars are much saver than the newer ones. You go head on with one of those old cars that were mad of steel while you in your mostly plastic car and see the out come.

Being a good driver won't always stop incident of hitting curbs. Also when you drive a small car around you have to worry about the incline of some roads and scrapping the bottom of your car.
>Extra storage room
I just recently moved and it was nice to be able to fit my bed in the back of my SUV, My desk, Computer, ETC.
>Can tow things
It depends on your daily life. If you own a boat or just need a trailer for moving.
I can tell you one thing. If i where to get in a head on collision with some small car i would much rather be in the SUV.

>Looks like a giant shopping mall
WE NEED SUV'S TO PUT ALL THE SHIT THAT WE BUY!!! INTO. I know you can't relate europoor.
Why dont you focus on all those "Peaceful" refugees that you totally dont have to worry about

My point is it's annoying how everything is an SUV nowadays. Full-size SUV, mid-size SUV, compact SUV. And generally anything that's not a full-size SUV is compromising a lot so that it looks like an SUV

That only applies to full-size SUVs though

>the most expensive cars in the world are from european companies
get rekt Tucker

I was just assuming we where all talking about full size SUV's. Op never specified and posted pic of full size SUV.

Simple

This is what families want in a car.
>Can carry a lot of people
>Safe
>can be used to move items such as furniture
>comfortable in long distances.

Minivans were the thing in the 90's.. but they kinda started to stick TOO much to the stigma.. SUV's were sportier and more expensive, so late gen x started getting them instead since they do all the things a minivan does.. only look cooler.

At this point, SUV's are starting to go out, the problem is there is nothing to replace them.. so they are just evolving into weird things.

You are obviously not an american so you don't understand the logistical needs we have for cars. Everything is very spread out. Mass transit doesn't work.. walking doesn't work..the only way to traverse your world is in fast moving vehicles.. Additionally, the roads are fast and abrupt, so cars that are safe, able to go fast, and comfortable for long periods of time are necessary for survival.

My siblings have one, I'm fine driving my Malibu. It's just something to get you from point A to point B. If money wasn't an issue, I'd have a luxury car (don't spend time thinking which one). At the end of the day, it's transportation. Just get something that has enough space, safety, and fuel efficiency.

Still, I don't live anywhere that looks like a shopping mall, and I have no idea how to picture a city like that.

Nigga you either retarded or trolling

>All of America looks like this one picture.

But seriously though, I blame the minivan for the rise of SUV's. Because minivans are utilitarian, but uncool. Soccer moms USED to drive minivans, and so did the average "family man". But then minivans became uncool. So they jumped to SUVs.

But you know who really suffered? Station wagons. Bring back wagons. Wagons can be sexy as fuck, are utilitarian, and just all around fantastic.

SUV's are utilitarian and look much cooler then mini-vans and station wagons

yeah. the car would be ok but you wouldn't.

Cars today crumple to absorb energy in catastrophic crashes. Thus saving the driver's health. Consumers, buyers, and the NTSB realize it is more economical to deal with getting a new car then a broken spine.

I got Rear ended at low speed by a full dump truck in my 94 celica. The steel beam in the bumper was fine and i just needed superficial repairs.. but my head and neck hurt for a week. Any faster or if i was an old lady, it would have been a hospital visit.

Fuck you

>your country looks like a giant shopping mall

It actually doesn't and a huge number of people need a 4x4 to get to work when its fucking snowing.

Lots of people here own boats. They go hunting. They put dirt bikes in the back of their pickups. They carpool 5 kids. Everybody has dogs.

Almost everyone outside of a city needs a truck.

Idk, I've got no problems with full-size SUVs, just all the other "SUV" variations. Maybe that's just me though

This guy knows what's up

The SUV provides the idea that you can take on any road hazard that comes your way. Also, it is practical in that it can seat 7 or 8 people and haul tons of crap when it's needed. Big cars have fallen by the wayside, but the SUV is the continuation of the idea of having way more than you need.

there's only a couple SUVs that can fit 7, and they can barely fit shit in the back.. not even heard of an 8 seater yet, but sounds equally pointless

tbh I'd get a van if there was a good hybrid or electric version out atm

when having kids its nice to have room, especially when you have a wife that likes to overpack for trips

They tested that myth...
youtu.be/joMK1WZjP7g

>SUV's are utilitarian
They are, but they're also excessively big for what most people actually need. They guzzle gas and have blind spots the size of entire states (to be fair, it's been a common trend in car design to remove people's ability to see out of them over the past few years anyways). Your average soccer mom doesn't need an SUV, they need a small wagon or hatchback, they just think because they had to figure out seating arrangements once or twice they have to get a car with the carrying capacity of a city bus. And like a bus, 99% of the time, you'll never see it filled to even half capacity.

>look much cooler
Well I can't argue that, because it's subjective. Personally I disagree, but to each their own.

ok

I started the thread cause I was watching an american movie from 1970 last night and one detail suddenly hit me: not one fucking SUV anywhere

>not one fucking SUV anywhere
Because the SUV didn't really exist till the late 70's or so, and even then didn't really become popular till the mid-to-late 80's.

Any full-size SUV can fit 7, and any manufacturer that produces a full size pickup will have a full size SUV, since they're the same vehicles with different bodies

also, as far as handling goes, if someone wants to try and take corners like they're in a racing car then they're going to obviously find themselves extricated from a vehicle and I wouldn't feel bad for them

SUVs are not hard to handle, we drive them in the snow in Calgary with all season tires, and deal with parking garages that are small as fuck.. those who can drive and aren't nervous like some shitty asian driver aren't going to have any issues

what concerns me is with my truck with extended cab and bed... long as fuck, a pain in the ass to park in lots as it is, but in a tiny parking garage it's ridiculous

>has never had to move, or bought anything too big for their backseat
>has never taken a boat to the lake or hauled a lawnmower somewhere
>probably doesn't even have a lawn
>or even a car
>is a nigger living in shitty government housing
>rides the neighbors bike they stole everywhere

Because SUVs used to have a purpose that separated them from other cars. Now everything's an SUV because people think they look cool

Like they call this "thing" an SUV

I feel your pain man. I was driving a full size ( long and tall ) sprinter for a good while. Just got a new half ton short bed ram and it's so much easier to maneuver

>when your niggers have better taste in cars
you're an embarrassment america

yeah, and with a growing family getting a smaller truck isn't an option for me

usually if I can I just deal with street parking rather than tiny underground lots

when niggers spend more time and money on cars than their kids and family

nice try user

Reliability is seen as a higher trait than beauty in America now-a-days

inb4 some foreigner tries to tell me how America actually is

Trucks are getting a lot roomier these days-I've got a crew cab on a 1500 and at ram you can get a " mega " cab if you go diesel. Figured I'd get something relatively small and nice and just use my '96 3500 dually to do the dirty work

All that room comes at the expense of bed length though

Implying all these non-full-size SUVs are that reliable

Because people have families
And families require space
And an SUV has space
Are you that retarded you can't comprehend such a simple concept?

You right. People have fallen in love with the aesthetic of a truck, even if the actual vehicle cannot do anything trucky. The idea of being able to go anywhere and do anything is very alluring, while compact cars and sedans just tell people you're cheap.

I live in chicago I drive an suv for the winter so if it snows I don't have to shovel my way out just 4x4 my way out

families of 9? what kind of turbohick do you have to be to have more than 2 kids?

I honestly would prefer diesel but couldn't convince wife for us to spend the extra $20k for it

my buddy has an old silverado, not crew cab just single but extended bed and his diesel has lasted him 600k miles.. when we moved to Canada fucker took a continent-wide trip in that truck going all over North America, he's a sights person.. personally I'd just fly, fuck that much driving

some people have bad luck... ie 2 girls or 2 boys and wanna keep trying for at least 1 of the other

but with really high c-section rates in North America, and hospitals only willing to do 3 max, hard to have more kids.. the turbohicks or beaners with 500 kids obviously don't give a fuck they just wanna pump out little welfare checks

Why?

I live in the Ohio snowbelt, off Lake Erie. Ground clearance and AWD are a must four months out of the year.

indeed, and if they were driving that shit anywhere there's snow chances are good they'd be sucking a truck owner's dick to pull them out

i love my Toyota sequoia

Well I was in a car accident years ago, and don't feel safe in smaller vehicles.
I don't own a SUV yet, but I will relatively soon.

>Be OP
>Goes to sleep long after this thread 404s
>Has wonderful dream of SUVs burning and the american classic being standard car around the world
>I drive by in his dream
>pic related
>Noddybitch.png
>OP wakes up from his dream.
>OP gets beaten to death with Lightning McMeme toy.
>Nobodyfuckingcares.png
>Unless you're rich af, A cars just a car.
>Nobody fucking cares
>Moral of story : Dont chat shit if you dont want Lightning in your jugular :D

>giant shopping mall
exactly, we need to haul our loot and fat asses around. Stop being retarded.

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

Are you fucking retarded?

You can load a family in it. It's more massive so the family is safer. It's versatile. I live in a northern state so we get big snow storms.

I spend my summers working in the Rocky Mountains as well volunteering as an assistant scout master with a local troop here while I'm in school. On top of that, I actually go inna woods fairly often on my own, granted some times my vehicle is just parked at a trailhead, but when I need 4wd, at least I have it.

>compensating for tiny dick
Have you been inside a Jeep Cherokee? My XJ isn't exactly some massive luxury vehicle, but it gets the job done.