Other urls found in this thread:

irisheconomy.ie/index.php/2017/01/16/celtic-phoenix-or-leprechaun-economics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off we're full

Ireland has no Pakis so you take a guess

The correct answer is Italy

Why not both?

Try Northern Ireland.

Ireland seems /comfy/ and is a lot less crowded. It has quite a debt problem and if you dislike the EU it is a member. Ireland actually has a hdi then the UK so it's technically the better choice.

Higher hdi but its a fucking shithole

t. Has lived on both islands

What made it so shitty?

Blacks and junkies. Outside of Dublin its alright. I lived in Kildare for a few years. Nice place, especially in the summer.

Not him, but there's that sorta dead gray Hull like atmosphere in many places. Interbreeding also happens in the countryside.

Ireland for all the easy welfare

Yeah we do just a lot less than you.
Dublin is a hole but it's where you're most likely to get work, junkies and blacks are all over the country but it's worst for junkies in Dublin
>implying it's not like that outside metropolis areas in the UK
UK has better roads and some better facilities, medical care is even between each country, public transport outside of the cities is probably better in the UK.

Why on earth would you want to move from Japan to the UK/Ireland

I might be a bit biased but I lived in both countries.

The UK is a depressing dystopia full of miserable people and everything looks shitty and old. With the low wages and high prices you are basically a medieval peasant being milked by the lord of the manor until you die.

Ireland is far more relaxed in general. Yes Dublin is a shithole on par with anywhere in the UK, but in the countryside you and live like a king and even the laziest minimum wage slacker can afford a car, a house and whatever else.

Right now: UK
In two years: Ireland

>germany butthurt about brexit
cheer up angela, i'm sure the rest of the union won't collapse :^)

Insurance has gone crazy lately especially if you're under 25 and there's fuck all services like shops or entertainment outside of the towns. With the new drink driving laws you can't even go for a pint.
Why in 2 years, what do you think is changing here or is the UK going to be worse with us staying the same?

I am not butthurt.
Even when you hate us, I still see you as our fellow Europeans and I am deeply worried about your future
I have many British friends and I dont desire to see them suffer

hmmmmm... I wonder.

take a wild guess

I'm still to be convinced Brexit will be bad for the UK, I understand how it can go badly but they're a strong economy that could fair well.
The international businesses moving to Ireland is great for us though.

Look at it this way: More than 50% of Uk foreign trade is with the EU. So even 5% tariffs would hurt them a lot, since literally everthing will become more expensive.
Oh, and they trade with the rest of the world according to treaties negotiated by EU. Sure, other countries could be kind and continue to trade to those conditions. Or they could exploit Britains vulnerable position and demand to renegotiate the trade deals.

I've seen Irish people complaining that when they score higher than us it's really because of a meme involving rich Brits retiring there and not taxing companies. Don't know how that shit works though.

Ireland is not full of muslim rape gangs and blacks so the answer is pretty obvious desu

Yet

>but in the countryside you and live like a king and even the laziest minimum wage slacker can afford a car, a house and whatever else.

To be fair, you just described most English towns north of London.

U.k

Ireland is a hellhole. Poor people in Dublin still use horses

like when india demanded visa free travel to uk that wasn't negotiable, they got told fuck off and the government started selling fighter jets to turkey instead.
britain isn't as fucked as germans try and make out

I've seen Dublin

we muslims here but they know their place unlike the uk were they have entire ghettos to themselves..

Well, you are still in the EU, and your trade continues as usual.
Personally, I am hoping for an EEC kind of deal. But if Brits really gonna decide to go for hard brexit, they will be pretty fucked

>The UK is a depressing dystopia full of miserable people and everything looks shitty and old. With the low wages and high prices you are basically a medieval peasant being milked by the lord of the manor until you die.

Except everyone but Germans can see the writing on the wall

You know we're just going to apple tax you guys into submission.
>faith and begorrah 2.5% for all
Mostly a phenomenon called leprechaun economics irisheconomy.ie/index.php/2017/01/16/celtic-phoenix-or-leprechaun-economics/
but then there's travellers

Highlands > North Wales > Rep Ireland > Southern England > Northern England > South Wales > Northern Ireland > Lowlands > Any major English city > Glasgow

lol i live in north dublin and seen about 10 black people max last year and have never seen a muslim were a burka unlike in uk major cities were its standard attire for muslim women

Ulster hardly has an immigrants which is nice, it's like 98% white

Literally the only Irish accent I heard in Dublin was from a policeman. Everyone else was a pole or a shade of brown.

But then you have to deal with the Irish

huns are not even people so don't think you cant count them as white desu

Why do the Irish hate Germans so much?

>Highlands

NOT THE BEES!

they're fairly similar since, you know, they were the same country not eons ago
they have Nigerians and poles instead of pakis and indians

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better but it won't get rid of the muslim rape gangs in northern england

We're going for a hard brexit amigo

Keep denying what is right in your face if it makes you feel any better.
>northern england
lol who cares

was at Heathrow airport yesterday , why were hardworking Englishmen working on the airfield whilst filthy Tondoorimen were touching my bags and supervising the flights, comanding the airfieldworkers?

>they have Nigerians and poles instead of pakis and indians
We have a lot of each

Are Irish people receptive of tourists?
Or does it depend on if you're inner-city/rural when you're being a tourist?

Because you guys have some amazing looking places and I'd love to do a tour of the Jameson brewery

How the fuck would I know. Also they were probably Polish.

You're a fkn moron, travellers have always used horses they're not the poor of Dublin they're a totally different culture and given how much they steal they're far from poor.
>this one time I was in Dublin for a week, guess what I saw
Is that why Imans in Clonskeigh mosque are on watch lists?

we have *a lot* of indians though

I want to be sick
SEND THEM BACK

bit racist

Not really lad, they're dirty people not fit for Western society. That's just a fact

We have at least 1 million Poles, probably much more

then we will send you humanitarian help once you are in dire need

I'd take a Pole over a dirty paki any day
Danke

FROGS OUT

POO

dunno

depends what metrics are important to you and the location

higher wages here but goods are on average 1/3 more expensive for no real reason

Just out of interest, all other things equal would you take a Pole over a shitskin halfbreed who has an English father, english blood and was born and lived here his entire life, who is also a catholic like most Polish?

>catholic
Dropped right into the gas chamber

So you'll be dropping most of the beloved foreign born Poles in the gas chamber as well then eh

It depends, on the one hand the halfbreed is probably better integrated on the other hand I want the UK to remain white.
The Pole's children would probably be completely integrated to the extent you couldn't tell them from a native Brit but the halfbreed could never achieve that.
I'd probably take the Pole

>tfw live in Canterbury
>tfw Other (European)
reee brexit means brexit

>higher wages here but goods are on average 1/3 more expensive for no real reason
B/c they can, there's no one trying to compete and rents aren't helping either. Basically anyone trading has ridiculous rents to pay and that loops back to 'b/c they can'

I'd drop anyone not from the British isles into a gas chamber without a second thought. I'd let certain yanks stay I suppose.

why do lreland and UK love each other?

I'd take a Western European over a yank

The UK liberated them from barbarism and built their country for them. Ireland has been grateful ever since.

Why is us citizen its own category in a language map

aussies?

We have been very nice to them all through history

I mean we did genocide them a little bit but aside from that

Anyone with a union jack on their flag gets a free pass ofc. I'd let people from Northern Europe stay too desu.

We don't and never will to put it in jap terms, Brits are yandere about Ireland and usually never shut the fuck up about us though we don't care about them anymore.

Its that why there are so many micks in the UK

>The international businesses moving to Ireland is great for us though.
Yeah great to have a bunch of foreign cunts putting Dublin's cancerous sprawl into overdrive with ridiculous rent prices.

What do you think about Northern Ireland and St. patrick's cross that brits still using?

bet you've never been north of the border mickhead

>Ulster hardly has immigrants
>half the population are squatting foreigners from southern Scotland

"chuckie ar la brits out gas the huns"

I love how we get away scot free with this shit.

>Its that why there are so many micks in the UK
Through years people will move user, for jobs and such. We have a housing crisis at the moment, just another reason to move somewhere but in terms of us as countries we don't care about the UK. Just another place to live like every other country.
I care about NI obviously I never said I didn't.
I don't really care about St. Patricks cross it isn't really a big deal to me personally.
Have many times but more people from NI come south because the place is like a fallout game up there, no jobs so they come south but of course I care about the place, it's part of my country obviously.

Military airbases probably. Apart from that there are a lot of Americans in London obviously.

>it's part of my country obviously
It's not though

Thanks for the (you) it always works.

A few moving to Cork too, it'll lower unemployment around the country but other counties need to encourage businesses to setup there with cheap business parks etc. It'll come back in tax and less expense on welfare
Ok, I lol'd

But Americans speak English. Its not non indigenous

>We have a housing crisis at the moment
Our housing crisis is unparalleled

depends
nice areas of the uk are much, much nicer than nice areas of ireland
but ireland is better for your average joe on the count that it's more equal and doesn't have too many ethnic minorities/ghettos (i know i'll get irish replies saying 'but we have ethnics too' trust me lads, you haven't been to bradford or luton)
uk has more going on but some people might not be into that, ireland is either comfy or boring depending on who you are

britain has better countryside i'd say

t. lived in both, mostly betweeen cheshire, gwynedd and meath

just don't bring up muh heritage and people will be friendly

>that feel when people in Ireland seem to ignore the massive demographic change resulting form such a high influx of foreigners and high emigration
bad enough we don't speak our own language already, given a few decades we'll be truly fucked

It's not a language map. It's identity map. It says so on the picture.

Ireland desu

UK. There are a lot of high quality places to live, particularly in more rural areas. The worst places are mostly in the same concentrated areas and so are easy to avoid (london, west midlands, west yorkshire, south wales, glasgow). Ireland is just boring england

Sorry lad. Still waking up

According to the Italian consulate, there are some 600,000 Italians currently here - London being home to the most Italians outside of Italy after Buenos Aires. A lot of numbers get under reported.