Reminder if your a guy who picked a girl character in pokemon, your probably gay or some shit

Reminder if your a guy who picked a girl character in pokemon, your probably gay or some shit.

TRIGGERED

I'll take "or some shit"

Reminder that you should use "you're" if you are trying to say an abbreviated version of "you are".

I thought the male characters looked just as female, so i might as well pick the most feminine one.

I'm more triggered by your poor use of grammer. Idiot.

You're a fucking idiot. Then what is this

/thread

Reminder that playing a long game while looking at a girl is gay and looking at a guy for prolonged periods of time is straight.

> your poor use of grammer
>grammer

the irony.

Your right man, he's grammer sucks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Never play a game that has you controlling a female ever again, then.

Retard.

>trying to save face

ima huge fag and i always pick men...

I'd rather stare at a female butt all game than a male...

mah niggah

>implying i pick character based on the genitals and not the looks.

No, those guys that self insert in some underaged boy are gay as fuck. You pick the girl to let her go on an adventure with you.

>Pokemon
>Stare at butt

Shes like 12 you nigger.

you prefer watching a boy's butt then? cos no matter what you're doing in the game is nearly always in the center of the screen.

Man, nobody even has an ass worth looking at, male or otherwise. Also, how the fuck do you people play games when you only stare at your own character? I bet you the kinda nigger who says shit like "At least I did MY job" when your team loses.

I have been saying this for years. I hate staring at dude asses and then getting accused of being gay because I play female characters. This post is b8 tho

Not when there is a choice, cuntfuck

The avatar is 12, now the issue of what underage butt you want to look at. I choose female still

You have a point for Pokémon, but it's just a habit i have from other games (other than games that you have to date the opposite gender then I play male.. learnt that the hard way... dam you fire emblem)

I buy both versions and play as a male in version A, and female in version B

Playing a game twice just so that you can play as a male and a female

I think this is autistic

There's no reason to play a Pokemon game twice by the way it's literally the same thing rpgs are just to samey

Did dating men make you trans or some shit

I am very autistic when it comes to Pokemon

It's a role playing game. By this same logic if you played kirbys dreamland it means you're gay for ghosts in your butt.

Kek yeah people worried about Barbie turning there kids gay but the muscle bound pretty boy he-man is just fine.

Yea this comparison can be used for alot of shit

This. It does mean you're a perv but at least you're not gay. Making a character that looks looks like you is the normal

>Reminder if you're a guy who likes girls you are probably gay or some shit.

Ok buddy