Ask a white girl who just sucked a black dick anything. But within 15 minutes because i'm going to go watch a movie

Ask a white girl who just sucked a black dick anything. But within 15 minutes because i'm going to go watch a movie.

What does cum taste like?

Is that u if yes post nudes

Timestamp with something that proves this, you dumb slut

Do you feel special or something?

Why would I fucking care whos dick you suck.

This is either bait or you have attention issues to even bring up skin colors.
FUCK OFF

Also ^^^ Virgins.

No, that's Karina. OP is a faggot. So the dicksucking part may be true still.

kek. It was messy so i was tasting it a lot.. It was sweet and salty. Idk if that's normal tho, i heard cum is suppose to taste really bad but iv only given maybe 4 blowjobs in my entire life.

>Do you feel special or something?
Fuck no. I broke up with my bf and i want to die. I cant stop feeling depressed, it fucking sucks.

Its not me dummy. Its a famous cosplayer.

Race traitor, enjoy the bruises

So you brake up with your BF and your first thought is..Hmm I should suck black dick?

Were you thinking it would get a dig at him or were you curious and newly single and just wanted to try it?

I can't believe I'm even replying after calling bait.

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

What inspired you to fellate an ape?

I know its cliche but it just happened. It wasn't that me trying to get back at him, it was me hanging out with a friend and he happened to just be there and i happened to just feel ugly and depressed at that moment. It was to fill in the void i guess. That said i got really into the color contrast since i'm pale af and my friend's really dark.

Is your father proud of you?

Male Clinton voter detected

I have that exact same salior moon sweatshirt
V important

Dumb trailer park whore enjoy your HIV

Enjoy your greasy, sallow-skinned turd baby

why are you, a white boy, so fixated on black dick that you make cringey black dick threads all day on Sup Forums, even pretending to be female, and what did your parents do to you to make you such a piece of filth?

What went wrong in your life that caused you to have no standards?

Where is your dad in your life? What does he do for a living?

A week ago me and my bf broke up and i cant stop feeling dread. I'm in college and haven't seen my dad in a year, he owns a bar.

What movie are you going to watch?

starwars

How does feeling ugly and depressed translate into wanting to suck dick?

I need to know this so I too can exploint my "friends" and perhaps one day be less beta.

HOW MANY INCHES HAD THE NIGGER EQUIPED

How does it feel to have HIV Nigger cunt?

>The contrast of colours really got me going
>I bet this black dick will cure my self-loathing
>I hope if I swallow his cum I'll be pretty again

Seriously, this has to be a fucking bait

I can tell you've probably never dated. When you break up with someone you really liked then you'll understand. Since this is basically already social suicide i'll just tell it to you straight. The reason girls have sex after a break up is because it makes you forget about your ex and makes you feel wanted. It boils down to me basically sucking black dick because i just wanted to feel momentarily wanted so i can forget about my ex.

I don't know inches. It was normal size. He looked hung but it was sort of what you see is what you get. His balls were pretty big tho, but that could just be because they were really dark so they look bigger.

>I bet this black dick will cure my self-loathing
I never said this faggot.

>no timestamp
>no proof
>no tits
>nigger cuck bait
>people are still replying

Someone tell me this is bait please. Bait is usually more sexualize. This reads like its legit but i dont want to believe its real.

they all die in the end, no joke
enjoy the movie now, race traitor

Being this late to the party

Like man, people like you is really fucking annoying, stop scroll though the pics and read the fucking messages like damn user, gtfo

Follow up on the depressed to bjs question.

Does sexual excitement have anything to do with it at this point? I guess my trouble with relating to you here comes from it being hard to imagine being turned on while feeling so bad.

So do you just stay sad inside but also atleast this penis likes me? :') Or do you still get turned on by what you're doing somehow?

>Fuck no. I broke up with my bf and i want to die. I cant stop feeling depressed, it fucking sucks

He probably stopped loving you because you like niggers. I'd stop loving you too, honestly.

When did you realize that you were not going to win the election?

How is your relationship with your father?

You tend to focus on the sex aspect while pushing the sadness aside. Its as basic as that. I did get turned on by the color contrast, i'm pale and he was "black crayon" dark. Just seeing my white hand touching his black chest got me really exited in the moment. After we were done i was numb until he left and then the dread came back and i started crying and feeling shitty again.

He was my first black guy... never mind your right.

You'reawhitemale!

>touching his black chest
Nice bait moron
>Spidey thread from now on

Ok. Well don't tell your future boyfriends you sucked a black dudes dick. Or your ass would be dropped faster than a hot pan .

Your boyfriend is going to be even more hurt knowing that you blew a nigger. I feel for the dude. Why'd you leave him?

If she does that, no one will want her.

Greentext what happened.

i doubt your dad is black, op...

Fake and gay.

Exactly. Everybody hates niggers. Filthy fucking monkeys.

i dont want to believe its real so im going to say bait

>After we were done i was numb until he left and then the dread came back and i started crying and feeling shitty again.

fucking kek.

Op here, legitimately asking will guys actually not date a girl if she's been with a black man? Do people really think like that?

They do. You're gonna have a hard time finding a nice dude now. ya done fucked up.

In general, I'd feel less confident about a girl who'd get exploited into giving head so easily to be faithfull but the race doesnt have much to do with it for me.

Its just that people on here are racist and/or associate sex involving black guys directly with being cucked.

yes. It says a lot about you as a person. bad judgment, daddy issues, disrespecting your bloodline and of course the slut thing. There's a reason it's taboo it taints you in the eyes of any self respecting man.

Lmao, trust me bitch. We don't want to know. Or any of it for that matter. If you're going to make the decision to go black and be public in town ,you're future boy toys bfs fuck buddies what ever won't touch you. Then you will be stuck dating black guys . Unless you move towns of course. Be better than that. Fuck a Mexican or Asian . I can't fathom why you would such a black dudes dick. Disgusting

What was the point of sucking his dick if he didnt fuck you after?

Sorry about the spelling. Wanted to get my advice in before 404

>i'm going to go watch a movie.

What movie?

is your name tyrone?

Not white but let's sum this up. You took a group that sheltered you, nurtured you, helped you grow up and protected you and SHAT all over it to become a second class member of another group. There's zero reason for any of them to keep caring about you at this point and not expect you to repeat this behaviour. You sound like one of those women who marry some Afghan, move to Afghanistan and then are aghast that the American soldiers there are treating you with disdain and wont help and save you when you try to flee the country because you are a worthless third rate whore for the Aghan family.

Either you are a great troll or you are genuine, the stupid as fuck idiocy almost makes me belief you.

How to get blacked in 100 days. Starting girl who sucked a niggers dick because she felt lonely . Special guest starring some Nigger who doesn't even give a fuck about you.
>good movie

This was for you.

>time stamp with something that proves this, you dumb slut

kek

that's just how girls get over relationships, they break up with someone and then freak out about the lack of attention

so they go out and fuck someone or suck their dick and then feel better about themselves

my ex did it to me, and i have lots of friends who are girls that have done it to their exes

tl;dr the girl will 99% of the time move on before you, and do it A LOT quicker than you'd expect, so once you break up with someone be prepared to accept the fact that they're taking a new dick within the week.

You don't think it's the other way around as well? Lol user pls stop. And leave b for ever.

sadly user, this is the brutal truth

as much as women like to blame us for sexualizing them, they really can't live without sex or attention from men which translate into sexuality.

the truth hurts, man

your lies thats not your pic just google it

oh it definitely is

but the difference is unless you're Chad, you're not gonna get anywhere with anyone anytime soon, unless you're really lucky and some girl decides to use you.

girls on the other hand, assuming that they're not terribly fat or ugly, can find someone with little to no effort.

kys lier no time stamp

that is slutty and cold hearted from you, sucking another guys dick a week after breaking up, next week you will be fucking random guys and you will still be talking about how deppresed you are and shit. i hate girls like you

how big was it and could you deep throat it?

nah dude, girls are like that

I'm sorry.

It did look big but it didn't feel big, it could just be because it was black and that made it look bigger. I don't know how many inches it was but it was definitely normal size, although his balls seemed big. I did a lot of deepthroating on him so yeah.

your a fucking lier time stamp plz

kys lier

>When you break up with someone you really liked then you'll understand

fuck out of here attention whore. if you "really liked" him, you would have never left in the first place. You're just a little slut that wanted nigger dick. I hope it was worth it because you'll never find anyone thats going to treat you with respect from here on out. You fucked yourself good.

stop lying bitch