ISLAND THREAD #2

ISLAND THREAD #2

previous thread here RULES

I give you a 10 number range, you roll for what happens in the map, the result of your roll determines the outcome of your action.

0: total failure and possible backfire
1-4: sub-par result
5-8: stuff happens exactly as rolled
9: great success, results are better than expected.

OP decides how to modify the roll according to the resulting number, random events may happen at some point.

for the newcomers, here is a recap of what happened in the last thread

>jews, mexicans and canadians are stranded on the same island
>a group of liberals joins shortly after
>moot appars and builds house in the forest
>jews follow moot and claim his house as their new nation, New Palestine
>mexican diet causes massive acidic fog covering a good portion of the island
>a few liberals build a buttplug shaped island near the mexicans and held orgies there
>moot is pissed at the jews and summons Adolphina Hitler to take care of them
>mexicans go to help jews, but take a nap midway there, most jews are ded
>canadians create catgirls out of boredom, the catgirls turn out to be middle aged midgets that bark
>canadians set the woods on fire, because bored and disappointed
>a huge oil spill approaches the island
>the remaining jews summon a golem that wants to sue them

new update in the next post

woop bumb

Checked

Mexicans open a taco store in the mountains but put laxatives in them for the jews to die to

will Cthulhu still be summoned by the Mexicans?

Seems like everyone is enjoying some wizardry on this island lately, the mexicans are awakened by all this catgirl creation and golem summoning shit and decide they want some fun of their own.

Noticing the huge oil spill coming to pollute half the island, they decide to summon Cthulhu to take care of it.

The sea monster manages to slow down the advancing oil spill for the time being, The danger is still not averted, however, only delayed.

Woods are still on fire, moot's house is still a nazi stronghold, half the liberals are still having orgies while the other half has been idle for quite a while, canadians are super chill inside the blazing inferno, even the catgirl-cosplaying midgets don't seem to mind. Jews are still arguing with their golem about the terms of the lawsuit

mexicans go to the beach to have a look at their new pet

NEXT ROLL 50-59

Trips bodes well for this thread.

Awaiting canadian 9th circle Cthulu summoning

oh FFS

BBC impregnates our Dildo Isle trannies, and create a submissive fuckboy shota arny to fight the Oil Spill of intolerance

uhhhhhhh
a second Cthulhu?

well this shit died

but this on is a 0...
It backfires horribly now.

Seems the eldrich gods took poor humor to Cthulu being represented as anything less than all powerful. Kek

Canadians, being extremely disappointed by their last creation and being seemingly unable to learn a lesson, decide to summon a Cthulhu of their own.

Needless to say, the summoning ritual goes completely out of hand.
They managed to get part of their island flooded, getting them even more stranded than they were before, also the top of a mountain is on fire now because of the ritual gone wrong.

mexicans are still cheering over their pet, forest fire is spreading and will soon reach nazi moot. what was once the forest closest to the canadians is now a big pile of charred wood

NEXT ROLL 70-79

Do of

at the end of the day, the gay liberals are the one having the best time

The original liberals go back to their initial plan of killing jews

rrr

Nazi gas ignites with fire, moot house explodes, cthulhu killed

where does the BBC comes from? there's no nigs in this island

Wasted, refilling for this

Canadians get their shit together and try to extinguish the forest fire before it kills too much wildlife

FUUUUUCK

>Canadians are happily just fucking everything up and they don't even care
fucking tard, skip faggot and take next winrar pls...

Also rolling for Nazi's putting out the fire and recruiting Canadians into a new reich. Just in case.

Allah brings judgement on the Liberals, and slays Cthulhu while he's in the neighborhood

Reroll

wizards, riding eagles from the north, coming to inspect a great influx of summoning magic from some distant realm, see the oil spill and use their magic to turn all of the oil into new land

Mexicans build a wall and make the Canadians pay for it.

also Satan trips confirm Islam is an evil lie

Satan trips for Allah

canadians pray to ashes

Again

The useless half of the sjws turns into gopnik slavs hunting chutulu

reroll

winrar

m00t flees to dildo island to chill with his SJW friends, Jews counter-sue the Golem, blaming him for the oil spill

reroll with the wall being a sea wall with water filters completely blocking and redirecting the oil into currents taking the oil away from the island and back to the red sea.

Canadians build submarine

Canadians find computers and go on Sup Forums to ask for advice

>9156 ▶
>
>Canadians find computers and go on Sup Forums to ask for advice
re roll

Winrar

And so ends the... 4th Reich? or is it the 3rd?

Bamp

the protective layer of gas surrounding nazi moot's stronghold eventually became its demise.
The fire caused by the canadians spread too close to the gas, igniting it and causing a tremendous explosion.
Somehow, cthulhu got wounded by debris, he is still alive, but he is bleeding profusely and his acid gas is causing a mini toxic spill on its own.

Mexicans are starting to be a little concerned.

Canadians couldn't care less about anything at this point.

Original liberals are idling, awaiting their fate

Jews are still fighthing the golem with loopholes and tax inversion schemes

dildo island is happier than ever, orgies are being held for civil rights.

Nazi moot is no more

NEXT ROLL 20-29

Gopnik slavs come and turn dildo island into yugoslavia

Reroll

>dat theodor herzl crying in the distance

After receiving a small loan of a million dollars from his father, donald trump rises from the sea and wipes out the liberals in what can only be described as an unprecedented victory

Roll

Suddenly, a rocket with communist яussians lands somewhere in the mountains

Santa comes and gives the jews 300 trizzilion dollars

rerawl

Cthulhu, in his death throes, rolls over on Dildo island

The Canadians, hardened by their plight, evolve into an enlightened race and attempt transcendence.

Winrar

and rerawl

>implying the old ones can be harmed
The ISS station falls into the ocean from space and lights it on fire

winrar

Donald trump, probably trying to buy the island for a new commercial venture, notices the group of stranded liberals and goes completely berserk at them.
The group has no chance against such an immense display of power and succumbs to the waves.

Trump stops a while to contemplate such a colossal victory, but completely fails to notice the other group of liberals, fornicating like there's no tomorrow in their own dildo island.

Cthuhlu is on its last leg, its acid blood is almost reaching the shores and so is the oil spill

Canadians have ascended into another plane of fucks not given

Jews are still arguing with the golem about private jets written off as work expenses

mexicans should be really fucking worried now

the top of the mountain is still on fire somehow, thanks, canadians

NEXT ROLL 00-09

wizards, riding eagles from the north, coming to inspect a great influx of summoning magic from some distant realm, see the oil spill and use their magic to turn all of the oil into new land

roll

Impregnate our transgender members of "society", and create an army of submissive shota soldiers to guard the Dildo Island.

rollll

reroll

Re of roll

Continue dice rolling

Eagles, riding wizards from the north , coming to inspect a great influx of summoning magic from some distant realm, see the oil spill and use their bird magic to turn all of the oil into gold

An massive alien space battleship jumps in through a space fold and crash lands on the island, the wake of the crash causing cities across the globe to topple from supersonic displacement of several hundreds of thousands of cubic meters of atmosphere. The aftermath is a cater on the island with a battleship still somewhat together and world wide panic and catastrophies

Roll

roolin

OP here, seems like you guys lost interest in this and I'm admittedly a bit tired, which is not helping me being creative enough for this to go on

I'll close this story here, unless someone else wants to be in charge and continue with the map updates.

It's been fun Sup Forums, see you tomorrow, maybe

I'll leave you with the rest of the map that I was preparing for the next winner (cthuhlu is dead, toxic blood almost on land, oil spill is back, not much else going on), do what you want with it

goodbye

winrar

Winrar

RAWL

Winrar

Shits gonna go on fire

>oil turns into gold
>gold sinks to the bottom of the ocean

Damn it op, just when things were getting good

>1
welp, looks like the wizards are just short of full retards

Thanks OP for the good threads

I'll continue it on OP. Admittedly if I am shit at paint
NEXT ROLL IS 30-39

gj OP, you're very creative

I know, I'm sorry but I am really fucking tired.

I'm sure someone can use their thousands of hours of mspaint experience to come up with something funny to draw for that eagles wizard winner.

bye

Do this , it's the last winner and OP didn't update on that

So is someone taking OP duties or is this place abandoned?

I like it because Canadians literally didn't move an inch from their starting location since the beginning of this acid trip and they didn't give a fuck

A giant flying nigger eclipses the sun for three seconds.